PANSAT 3500SD / SCRAMBLED

Bronze Member
Username: Jryevols

Little rock, Arkansas USA

Post Number: 44
I could use some professional advise. I have 3500sd loaded the new bin file and get everything , however pictures freezes and then cuts off and indicates scrambled/bad channel , then a couple minutes later comes back on. Do I have a bad bin file or is ther something that I can do.

Thanks for your help

Silver Member
Username: Chicky3884

USA

Post Number: 118
Im having the same the same problem with a pansat 3500s. Im yet to figure out,Im pretty new to this myself so hopefully someone can help us!!

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 237
Well... Try to reload the bin, but I think it is a problem with the file... If it was working well before, and now is not, then is the file... Its coincidence that both of you have the same problems...

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 121
Hmmm should I try to dl it again from the same place or a different site? Also my guide is an hour behind and my tp freq in antenna settings. keeps changing and wont let me save them. Could that be the bin too?

Silver Member

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 242
Which one did you have on the box? I will recommend that you do a factory reset before installing the bin again... It's not normal that the box do that... Here, download this factory reset to your receiver and then try to load the bin again:

[link removed]

Silver Member

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 243
After you have installed the factory reset using loader 27.02, then re-install the old bin that you had before the reset (problematic bin). If it continues to have the same problems, then try this bin:
[link removed]

Check that it works with the loader and receiver... Good Luck..

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 122
Satman if you do this can you just update me on it? Let me know if it worked? I wont get a chance to do it tonight or in the moring so.... Id reallly appreciate it. TY

Bronze Member
Username: Chrisduclo

Post Number: 99
this is a minor problem with the pansat bins. nothing to fear... just be graetful for what you have.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1146
guys just do a factory reset and load bin again.then scan your birds.this is normal on the 3500.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 124
do you mean just the factory reset on reciever or is it something I have to download? And should I load the same bin as last time or find a new one?

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 125
And I just want to make sure Im using the right loader ...I have 35.01 gtrom. Tomhiro mentioned a different one.

Silver Member

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 248
Hey... If the 35.01 loader works for you, then use it... Yes, download the factory bin from anywhere you like... Then reload the bin that you already have to the box... see if it works... If not, try the newest bin, I put some links avobe, but you can go anywhere you like to get the newest...

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 126
tomhiro I triied to get the factory loader from your link but it wont work. Is there somewhere else I can get it from?

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1160
chicky do a factory reset,load factory bi,then load the most current bin 339 available at future-ftadotinfo which is the home site for pansats.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 128
Rtap where can I get the factory reset from though? future fta says its upgrading and it gives the newest bins on that page but you cant get any further into their site. I have the 339 bin from them. Tomhiro gave a site for fact.reset but it file doesnt work.

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1162
chicky follow this link.you must register its free.

http://ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=3560

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1164
there you will get the factory bin.factory reset you do thru your remote control in menu option.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 130
ok i loaded the factory bin and 339 and right now Im doing the blind scan thing. RTAP ,you asked about signal and quality ,I'll let you know when Im done here. But last night I had to change the TP freq. and it wouldnt let me save it and it kept changing. So I had no signal for echo 7,but 8.10 was ok.

Silver Member

USA

Post Number: 131
I do have a question though, When you do the blind scan how many transponders are average? I get 21.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us