Somebody help Eric here.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5023
Eric posted in the wrong thread his problems:-

"I don't care who helps me but whoever it is i am truly grateful.......Now.... can someone tell me why my adult channels aren't working?"

My answer is: We need information on the type of receiver, sats you are scanning and when did it work last.

Username: Imbuzzzz

Post Number: 3
Sorry for posting in the wrong thread. I have a pansat 2500A and i think its been around a month or so i jsut noticed.

Post Number: 4
Sorry one more ? what are the best sats to use with a 2500a? and is it best to use blind scan or what kind of scan should i use?

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 436
Eric, the 2500 will not get you those channels. If you want all the channels you'll have to look into ways of converting your 2500 into a 2700 hybrid using the jvvh bins.

Post Number: 5
well dang i used to get them can you please point me in the right direction on converting and will this make everything better?

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 437
Yes, done right, it will make it all ok again. Done wrong, you'll be buying yourself a new receiver for an early Christmas present.

Instructions here: https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/402679.html

Remember, where it says WAIT, you WAIT.

Username: Fortecuser

Toronto, ON Canada

Post Number: 9
HI Guys,
I just converted my FLU to pansat 2700 could you tell me which bin file I shall be using. I went through a great difficulty of completing this task so don't want to mess things up by using a wrong bin. Kindly point me to the right dir.
thanks

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1109
rc you have to wait for a new bin.but go to

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/405361.html

AV has a site just for conversion with files.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 5054
New ECM this afternoon. You can load CS_223T_lightning, but if will not give PPV P)RN and Internationals.

You will have to wait for the CS_224T_lightning BIN which will be about 1-2 days.

Bronze Member

Toronto, ON Canada

Post Number: 11
Thank you guys. i shall wait.

Post Number: 6
well this looks awful difficult and since i really dont know much about this maybe it would be better to get a new reciever or is it as hard as it looks?

Bronze Member

Toronto, ON Canada

Post Number: 12
it is a bit tedious but nothing that you shouldn't be able to follow Eric. Go to the DSSTESTER and look for info on conversion of your receiver.

Username: Gaby1161

Post Number: 1
please tell me bin the view sat platinium
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us