FLU converted to Pansat 2700

Silver Member
Username: Espn3

Post Number: 163
I was out a few days and I need your help. I understand the best loader is Blacklist STB Updater 1.4.0.0, size 220kb, dated 10/18/2004.
Right now I'm using jvvh_219.bin which has problems with A/R, no PPV and other channels.
My question is which bin is the latest and the best for A/R to be used. Thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 164
I read a few posts in this forum and I noticed 2 new files for my FLU converted to pansat 2700:
- CS_221Tv2 and
- CS_222T_Lightning_100t_Series_Serial

Please clarify if they are for my FTA and which one is best for A/R and PPV. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 413
For DN, either one of the two you mentioned will do. The newer one just corrects some problems with Bev. Any one of the two will get your PPV and others back.

The problems with reboot remain so keep your autorolls OFF and your Key code ON.

Silver Member

Post Number: 166
Abby, thanks for the reply.
Hope that you or Nalin Nyda can help me with one more question.
Looking into totalfta forum I noticed other 2 new files for the FLU converted to Pansat 2700:
- jvvh_leafs_221 and
- jvvh_leafs(BG)_222.
I believe the *_222 is the last one.
Please advice if these files are better, worst or the same compared to CS_222T_lighting_100t_Series_Serial. Thanks.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13660
all of them have the same issues of freezing and rebooting because they are modded from Blacklists genuine 221 and 222 bins which have freeze and rebooting problems..so shut off the autorolls, after keys roll in, and set default key...give leafs 222 a try, maybe less buggy than the rest

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 415
Yep, LK's right. The jvvh_leafs_222 seems a touch less buggy and just like he said, all the new bins have a random reboot problem so keep the autorolls OFF.

Silver Member

Post Number: 167
LK, Abby, thanks.
I ALWAYS keep autoroll keycode ON and the 3 ones below ( DN, BEV, GC ) OFF. That's what you meant by " keep autorolls off " ?
Hope this setting ( ON, OFF, OFF, OFF ) is good enough for the A/R to work.

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 429
LOL. Yep, that's perfect.

The first one you keep ON is the Key Code which should always be ON. The other three are the autorolls and those you keep off for these latest buggy bins.

That's exactly as you've got it now.

Silver Member

Post Number: 168
Abby, thanks.
I loaded leafs 222 and works great so far. No freeze or rebooting yet !

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 430
Great. Enjoy.

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1385
who ever has pansat 2500 converted . i was asked a question but i dont have pansat2500.using 221 bin can not scan verticals only horizontal tp> the lnb i was told from the guy is standard. no signal in vertical tp's/

thanx

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13678
switch to leafs 222 bin...then NO missing TP problem
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us