how to program a vortex 7700 any body please

Bronze Member
Username: Borinick

Post Number: 31
INSTRUCTIONS how to program a vortex 7700 any body please thank you. Im new bie at this

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 410
Hey, that's my receiver!!

Vortex 7700 is a Pansat 2500 clone. The only way this can be useful anymore is to convert it into a Pansat 2700 hybrid using the jvvh conversion bins.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
its my frist time prog my box could some body help me i have a vortex7700 a frend gave me it was working good to other day its already has x-87bl april 75.219-eubx they said to put a new zip i got already cs221t how do a this.I got the nine pin cable any body please thank you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
hi Abby did you fix youre box

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 411
If your system information says x-87bl april 75.219-eubx, Congratulations!!!! You have an already converted receiver!!!!

All you need to do is use the BL loader 1.4 or 1.3 to load the latest bin, the CS_222 or the jvvh_leafs_221 bin onto your receiver using the cable that came with this box.

Hit write bin and turn ON the receiver at the same time and you should be able to get it done. Save your current channel list using Channel Master if you don't want to rescan.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
where could i get it

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1038
here you go nick.just register its free.good luck

http://ftabins.net/forumdisplay.php?f=134

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
whats the frist thing i got to do.What kind prog i need in computer

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 412
Get the BL loader 1.4 or 1.3 from the same place. Select this bin in that loader after connecting your computer to your receiver. Keep your receiver OFF.

Now hit write bin and turn ON the receiver at the same time. That should get your bin loaded onto your receiver.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
i got the bl loader from fta bin but when select write bin it said not exite file

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1040
you have to unzip or extract bin file.use winzip get it at google.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13649
U must unzip the .bin file from the .zip file...U can get free winrar program (extracts files from both .zip and .rar, commonly used files) from www.win-rar.com ..

Bronze Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 98
U must unzip the .bin file from the .zip file...U can get free winrar program (extracts files from both .zip and .rar, commonly used files) from www.win-rar.com ..

Upload

HAY!! Idiot LK the question was answered all ready no need for the copy paste parrot to reply !

Bronze Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 99
Oh we forget you think POST numbers count

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13650
whoever U are fake "thill1951", U're a sick childish fuuccker..stalking me like a 12 yr old school girl..grow up!

BTW...the post by RTAP wasn't there when I started my post..and WTF do U care what I do here azzhole!....hiding behind your computer like a little h0m0!....yeah big hero, U are...chasing me around with nothing else to do!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
thanks every body already got winzip i tink im doing something worng i got to figure it out frist if i have any question il ask .
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us