Unusal problem with converted 2500

Bronze Member
Username: Fahadriz8

Post Number: 66
I loaded the New chauncyands version 2 file. 61.5 and 119 were working perfectly fine for a few days then I started getting "No signal" for 119 but the 61.5 was still working. After a few hours I went checked the 119 channels again and after a few Glitches I got the "No signal" message again. So I did some reading and used the UKR 221 file. When I ran a Blind scan on the 119 Satellite, I started to get 110 channels. Any Suggestions on how I can get back to 119 or possibly use get channels from both of them without having to touch my satellite?

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 137
Do the channels appear in the guide? Did you have the problem before intalling the bin? Is the signal on 61.5W OK? More info...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 67
61.5 is fine. 110 Channels appear in the guide not 119.

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 385
Maybe your 119 Sat is incorrectly named. If it's not named correctly, it will not show up in the DN guide.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4897
Vince Carter : You have to understand that you can only scan the satellite(s) you are pointing to. The names are meaningless. You either have, 119W or 110W or both on one Dish.
You also have another dish pointing to 61.5W.

Without being dogmatic, the USUAL port connections are:
119W - Port 1
110W - Port 2
61.5W- Port 3 or 4.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
Guys I have been around FTA for a while now and i understand all of that but I was getting all the 119 channels until the No signal poped up on the version 2 chauncysand bin

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1445
Vince Carter,

If you're having problems with the Chancysand bins, then please load the latest UKR bin 221 for the converted Pansat 2500 and the converted Pansat 2500 CLONE units. You can get that bin from www.dssworld.co.nr.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 69
With the Chancysand bin I get no signal when i connect the 119 satellite cabble.

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 244
I would check the switch 4 way

Bronze Member

Post Number: 70
its dish 500 pro

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13620
Recheck your antenna settings...sometimes they'll change when U change files..and U also need to do new scans when using the converted bins..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
alrite ill try that LK

What should my antenna settings look like?

I have Dish 500 with 2 LNBs.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13630
settings all depend on how U cabled it ...if its a Dish Pro Twin LNB (single unit with 2 eyes)

119..port/disque #1
110- #2
lnb type- dish pro
22- off
scan all
etc..

Dish Pro Twin LNB
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 299
OK, here is a problem we've been having with alot of boxes our friends have and ours as well.
We have the Pansat 2500a clone receiver that was converted to a Pansat 2700a.
They've been working fine until we used the recent bin Clone-Safe:75-221T_EUbX bin.
It's working ok, except for the small fact that we are losing our Vertical channels. We've programmed boxes for friends and family. But every box we've done, it's been the same problem with the vertical channels.
On the Horizontal channels, we have Signal, and picture. But once we put it on a Vertical channel, there is no signal and no picture. I don't understand what the problem is, and was wondering if it's the Bin that is no good.
My husband has tried fixing the Transponders and the problem is fixed until we put in the code again.
So, can someone please tell me if it's the bin, or if it's another problem.

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 405
Julie White, it's the bin not your hardware.

The bin you have was a faulty first version. Replace with CS_221Tv2 bin, turn off your autorolls and you should be ok.

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 300
So I can use this bin that I got from the link in this thread?
The
Ukr_221_pwd_GC_Ssfr
???

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 301
Also wondering, for the transponders problem, do I have to get them fixed before putting in the new code, or will the new code fix it itself? Thanks by the way Abby

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 407
If you've not physically messed with your LNBs, leave them the way they are. If you have, return them to as they were.

The problem was the bin and it's inability to scan the verticals TPs. Using a better bin should be all it takes. I've not heard anything adverse about the bin you indicated above and I think it will work. I use the jvvh_Leafs (GC)_221 bin that I got from FTABins.

Keep the autoroll OFF, whatever bin you decide to use because they all have that reboot problem.

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 302
w00t!
Ok, it's official Abby, I now love you hehe :D
We put in the new bin my husband got from DSSCentral and we got all of our channels back :D
Thanks so much.
Now, I have calls to make to all my friends lol.

Just so everyone knows, all the channels, Horizontal and Vertical are now working on the new bin we got :D

Silver Member
Username: Mkvl1490

Post Number: 127
i have a problem

idk why the radio channels havent been coming in. its very little of them. and i miss shade 45

there is a 222 bin out, can somebody confirm its workinf

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 408
Julie White, just so you know, I love you for loving me too.

Just so I know, what bin did you finally go with?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4917
Makaveli : The 222 BIN is for genuine Pansat 2700 and not related to the subject of this thread and likely to confuse people.
Please post your question in the appropriate thread if you have a question about BIN 222. There is a BIN 222 thread.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4919
Since writing this I have found that Chancysand has the version 222 out for the conversions.

CS_222T_Lightning_100t_Series_serial.zip

is available at
http://www.totalfta.com
in the Fortec Ultra and in the Pansat 2500 sections.
Unzip before use and read the instructions.

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 303
Abby, I ended up with the
CS_221Tv2_Lightning_100t_Series_serial.bin

And we're enjoying all the cartoon channels now for my kids :D

Bronze Member
Username: Leidy08

Post Number: 12
can someone explaine me about this note: Dish PPV and other channels out because of new 0106 key. Most devices will need new firmware.

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 304
You need a new code put into your box, depending on what bin you are on.
Some older bins do not get PPV and some other channels. You're best bet is to upgrade your bin.
Which box do you have? What bin are you on?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13640
NO...get rid of that POS U own, spend $100 and buy a captiveworks...and if U really feel like "spluring spens another $50 on a sonicview 4000...U people squeak!..won'rt spend $100 to save $300 a month...penny wise and dollar foolish..

Gold Member

Post Number: 4926
I have had the CS_222T running for the past 4 hours on a converted Pansat 2500 clones.
The installation was extremely fast.
There was one reset, after which I turned autoroll off. No further resets. One key change came through came through with autoroll off.

I had the CS_221Tv2 running on two clones for two days with autoroll off and no glitches. The keys came in smoothly at about 300-430% although the autoroll was off.
Certainly the keys come in better than many Viewsats. Since 10th November 2007, The converted and the real Pansat 2700 have been working more smoothly than equivalent C00LSATS.

Bronze Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 88
NO...get rid of that POS U own, spend $100 and buy a captiveworks...and if U really feel like "spluring spens another $50 on a sonicview 4000...U people squeak!..won'rt spend $100 to save $300 a month...penny wise and dollar foolish..

Upload

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Newtofta

Post Number: 159
my ppv and other channels dont work either and my loader wont load the bin....anyone know where i can get a loader for a 2700 clone?

Silver Member

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 305
Wow LK...someone is alittle moody tonight :-(
We are upgrading to a Viewsat...soon. But we aren't going to go out and buy one right now, so we're going to stick to using our converted 2500a.
And besides, I have friends with little money, and they went out and bought a Pansat 2500a receiver, which we converted for them, and they can't afford to fork out more money on another box as long as their box is working. So, even if we were to buy a Viewsat right now, we'd still be looking for info and such for her.

Oh yeah, and I missed you too LK
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us