Viewsat Xtreme Problem

Username: Soberifti

Calgary, ON Canada

Post Number: 7
This is my first time posting I have a viesat Xtreme and it went bad 2 weeks ago, when the update thing happened, so i downloaded the latest bin yesterday, transfered it to the unit, turn it off, deleted all channels, then installation,sattelite, etc and i got the channels but i cant see anything,it either says no audio/video or autorroling(but stays there) . I tried putting the keys manually and turning autorroling off but it doestn work.

Any suggestions this this problem?

Thank you in advance

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13425
Scan the satellites using the F1 key

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13426
also be patient when autorolling , usually takes 5 minutes or so, buy may take longer..

Calgary, ON Canada

Post Number: 8
I was patient for long enough, I left the receiver on for more then 5 hours and still autorolling

Bronze Member
Username: Curse429

Toronto, Ont

Post Number: 33
is the a fix for VS extreme ? i download the 103107x fix but it no longer works, has there been a new file released ?

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1343
it's difficult some times to explain you how to do it , simply cuz u need to read read read read read read tha's all

Silver Member
Username: Dghumman

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 134
the latest file is 071031x so if u download this file and wait for the receiver to autoroll for 5 minutes or more u will be able to watch tv and enjoy,

Gold Member
Username: Ryersonresurrected

CANADA Charlatan...

Post Number: 1063
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1346
THA'S RIGHT REYERSSON THEY NEED TO READ.
POEPLE ARE IN HIBERNATED MODE HERE .
IF THE BIN IS WORKING FOR ME THERE NO WAY IT'S NOT GONNA WORK FOR YOU

Calgary, ON Canada

Post Number: 9
I left the receiver on for the whole nite but still showing autorolling, I load the factory load file and than I laod the latest bin 103107x fix but it no longer works....Please help me

Bronze Member
Username: Imauser

Post Number: 15
Just dump this receiver and buy the new one

Bronze Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 51
Ifti Ahmed be sure the file is unzipped. Be sure that after installation keep the receiver on and wait for 2-4 minutes. Then hook the cables to the back of the reciver, turn off from the switch in the back then on, now the autoroll should start working. Good Luck

Bronze Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 53
If you tried everything and it does not work try this
Get It Now!
1 Comment
CHIETA heavy-duty DiSEqC switch - IN STOCK
Posted in News on July 20th, 2007

Most DiSEqC switches have a signal loss of 3.0 dB. This is fine if you have a good receiver that pulls in a strong signal. But what happens when you've got signal or switching problems? This is where the CHIETA switch shines.

With a signal loss of just 1.5 dB this heavy-duty switch is perfect for your free-to-air satellite setup. Use this DiSEqC switch to get 4 satellites in your box.

*The CHIETA is often recommended for Viewsat users with signal loss, "searching for signal", and other similar switching problems*

Get It Now!

Bronze Member
Username: Hi09

Post Number: 16
actually i am having the exact same problem kind of weird - i flashed back to factory then loaded the bin DBPSW-071031X - turned the unit on / off did an F1 scan - but it just sits at auto rolling i have left it for well over 3 hours - any one have any further suggestions?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4684
There is a new ECM today affecting Internationasl and PPVs.
Most likely we will need new BINs.

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 545
Ryerson your an a hole. I could be a di.ck in here, but I would not stoop so low by posting that pic. Its just not right. Unless its your family photo.

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1785
Yea
That wasn't nice Ryerson
Bad boy Ryerson
Do yo have a different one to show david?
Givem something he would like better

Silver Member
Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 115
Ryerson, always respected you for your creativity. That was very rude of you.

Username: Bjcrisp6478

Post Number: 1
hello every one..i'm new to this..the guy i deal with about my view sat hasen't send me a fix yet...all of my pay perviews are on auto roll...can any one help or tell me what i need to do ??? thanks, brian

Bronze Member
Username: Kll

Post Number: 94
u have to download a new file. you can find it at many sites

Username: Bjcrisp6478

Post Number: 5
ileon can you tell me if there is a new file and where to get it....thanks,brian

Bronze Member
Username: Kll

Post Number: 96
f2atv
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us