***SOMEBODY HELP ME***

Bronze Member
Username: Statboy

Post Number: 33
Why do I always get this message when I try to download the newest Bin into my PANSAT 2700A (genuine)

Error: Check 2700A file.

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1294
make sure you unzip the file before loading on to your receiver

Bronze Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 40
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
I am using Version 27.02 is that why its doing that?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1295
nope you are suppose to use the 27.02 version (latest version) the picture posted by Tomhiro is a little old....but just make sure your file is unzip before you flash your receiver with it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
Yes the file is unzip but its still doing that. *note* I unzip the file onto my USB stick and then put that stick into my other computer (other pc has no internet) so then on that computer i open the loader and then select the unzipped file but i always get that message. Maybe the file bin is corrupt or something?
PLEASE HELP ME!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1296
does it download at all? what percentage? or do you get that msg as soon as you hit the download key? did you update your receiver with the b-75 bootupgrade file? have you used that "other" computer before with your receiver?(may be your com port doesn't work on it) were you able to download the previous bin files on the same computer? after how many tries? make sure your using rs232 null cable not straight.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
The One: No it does not download at all, message comes as soon as i hit the download key. Yes i updated my receiver with the B-75 bootup file (this file downloads like in 2 seconds) Im on a laptop with internet but i dont have the DB9 USB cable for this laptop to connect to the receiver. My desktop (other computer lol) doesnt have internet so I have to transer files via USB stick. COM port works on the desktop because the Bootupgrade works. This is my second time trying to download the bin the previous BIN 218, a friend did it for me on his comp. My guess is the file gets messed up/corrupt when it transfer it via USB stick but i transfered the loader nad bootupgrade through the stick and it worked so i donno what to do, so confusing. PLEASE HELP ME THE ONE! Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 940
where did you get the file from what site

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
http://www.ftaprosupport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5590 that site

Bronze Member
Username: Mic_1011

Post Number: 11
does anyone know why my remote is not controlling my box, just upgraded piece of sh!t pnsat 2500 to 2700 b-75 with bin 121 and all i get is language menu and i cant select anything

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
I dont think the new BIN works with clones. Anyways can somebody help me or am i screwed?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
i have one clone and one real i downloaded the same to both and they both do the same thing

Bronze Member
Username: Poochi425

Mis, On

Post Number: 56
i can confirm that i loaded the 221 bin on 2700a pansat and no probs with uploading... used the 27.02 loader..
all the channels are working international +ppv+ 576 zee sports
everything man...
it reboots once in awhile on 61.5
rolled the keys like a pro
for both bev & dave....

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
hey luke you can go to pansat.com they have the bin the loader and instructions on there to help you, anyway i hope u can get up and running, in yhe mean time can anyone help me

Gold Member

Post Number: 1297
Luke I have no clue what your problem could be...I am still looking into it if I find some thing I will let you know but if that doesn't work they why don't you purchase a usb to serial adapter and then use it in you laptop...works like a charm...but as I said try and downloading the bin file again from the internet and try downloading it again using 27.02 loader
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us