Nimiq 1, cricket

Bronze Member
Username: Bomberman

Post Number: 35
okay so since there's no new bin and i wanna watch cricket, can someone tell me in what direction do i move my nimiq 2 dish to get nimiq 1? Is there any easier way without using satellite finder.

Before I converted my FLU, it basically listed all the satellites, so you coud just pick a new one( that you wanted you to move ur dish too) and set the diseq switch etc and then slowly move your dish until it showed the level of quality and signal.

The thing with these new bins is that it doesn't list all those satellites, so you can't really select one and then move your dish so it shows you the signal level etc. So anyone knows what I can do here? I'm thinking I'll just do the factory reset on my converted FLU and then find the signal level by moving the dish( i know nimiq 2 is close to nimiq 1 so i can just experiment with that) and then when ive found the signal i can put the 220t back. If i don't do the factory reset, i have to to get it right on the first attempt and be sure that im appointed to nimiq 1 and not still at nimiq 2 or something else,

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1329

Why not just add the Satellite or
satellites that you are missing?

Bronze Member
Username: Agf

Post Number: 42
The 221 bin.
Try this link, try at your own risk.
http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=13076

Yes its for clone. Have loaded it and it works, get the Indian ch as well as zeesports(cricket). One thing though. The remote to enter 0000 key does not work with this file.

Bronze Member
Username: Bomberman

Post Number: 36
AGF, the 221 bin is for genuine pansats.

Kavin, do u have the 220 bin? you can't add missing satellites with this like the earlier bins
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us