All Pansat Files

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1267
All pansat files are available at future-fta.info site might be busy so be paitient

Gold Member

Post Number: 1268
They are actually getting posted right now so just wait for a little while till we post them all there....

Username: Shamhd

Post Number: 10
221 working well thanx The Oneee

Silver Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 212
Great work, The One

Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Mont_eastwood

Post Number: 24
Hi Sam, do you have the loaded software for Pansat. I just bought a new Pansat and donot have the loaded application.

Silver Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 213
Hey Sheraz,

Do you mean a loader to put the file in your box? If yes, please provide model for your receiver and if it is original or clone. Here is the link to all pansat files including loader and bins. Just be careful when you choose these other you will fry your box.

http://www.ftabins.net/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=-1&f=129

Good luck.

Bronze Member
Username: Agf

Post Number: 35
The 221 bin.
Try this link, try at your own risk.
http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=13076

Username: Jkmago

Montreal, Quebec

Post Number: 1
Nalin, will you please confirm 221 working for 2700 clone too

Username: Aryan

Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 8
IS the new bin 221 is good for panset 2700 clone(converted from 2500 clone)????

expert comments if any from NAlin, AV, LK??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
The 221 bin.
Try this link, try at your own risk.
http://www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=13076

Yes its for clone. Have loaded it and it works, get the Indian ch as well as zeesports. One thing though. The remote to enter 0000 key does not work with this file.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13479
As of right now, there are NO bins available for ANY pansat 2700 CLONES or 2500-2700 converted receivers...the ONLYpansat bins relesed right now are for genuine 2700 receivers ONLY!...at ANY sites!

IF U need files and loaders for GENUINE Pansat receivers, go here (no traffic)...
http://www.ftaprosupport.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=168

enjoy...

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4733
I am confirming that the only BIN released for Pansat 2700 is for the genuine Pansat 2700.

IT IS NOT CLONE SAFE

Do not use this BIN on Pansat clones or on jvvh conversions from Pansat 2500 or FLU to 2700.

W A I T for the right BIN.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
I have loaded the bin 221 for my clone 2700. I can watch zeesports ch 576, desi news etc. However will wait till tonight for the bin for the clone. However the 0 key does not work so cannot edit anything. Just want to watch cricket tonight.
Thanks Nalin as usual you are very prompt and give good advise.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13484
NALIN...THERE U GO AGAIN...JUST COPYING MY PREVIOUSLY POSTED INFO..

AGF...U SHOULD BE MORE CAREFUL WHAT U POST...U MAY HAVE CAUSED MANY HERE TO HAVE DEAD RECEIVERS IN 1-3 DAYS, IF THEY BELIVED U AND UPLOADED THE GENUINE 221 BIN INTO THEIR CLONE OR CONVERTED RECEIVERS..

Bronze Member
Username: Halo

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 93
How long Nalin Nyda do u think the new bin will take to come out cas i wanna watch the game tonite.so AGE zee sprts works and desi news buh if 0 doesnt work thn tht means u cant edit the keys so wht if the keys go by tonite how are u going to watch the match?

Bronze Member
Username: Halo

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 94
LK, Alrite so i dont load this bin file to my converted reciever ?

Username: Jkmago

Post Number: 3
Nalin, when should we expect new bin fix for converted 2700

Bronze Member
Username: Dmdil

Post Number: 62
i just upload bin 221 in pansat 2700A, there is one major problem with it. the screen goes green and the system restart after 5 mins in ppv channels....any tell me, it its happen to u...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
Thanks LK & Nalin . Yes my fault I did not know it was for original. will be careful in the future. Will revert back to bin 220 and wait for the 221 bin for clones. Thanks guys you'll are great.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1269
for clones and converted pansat files just wait for a day or two and they will be here make sure that you only use bin 221 for the original pansat receivers

Gold Member

Post Number: 1270
all pansat files are only for genuine receivers just wait for the tivo and jvvh version to come out in a few days.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
Any possibility of the bin 221 for clone coming out tonight so we can watch cricket ch 576

Gold Member

Post Number: 1271
could be tonight or could be tomorrow...just have to keep checking i will keep you guys posted.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
The One : Thank you, appreciate all your help

Gold Member

Post Number: 1273
no problem dude! just trying to help poor people like me who cant afford to pay for the satellite channels....hahaha

Gold Member

Post Number: 4737
As The One has already stated, you normally expect a clone file release in the 2700 stable withing 48 hours of the original BL release.
If you have ever bought Mutual Funds, you know that the owners of the funds and the financial advisors can only talk about past performance and hope that the future will be similar. Similar situation here.

Username: Mahmoud

Post Number: 8
hi nalin i tolk to u yestrday
for my pansat 2500A clone
i don't know wish site to get for new bin plz
thanks my friend

Gold Member

Post Number: 4741
New files, loaders, Instructions at

[link removed]
[link removed]
http://www.totalfta.com

Username: Im1305

Post Number: 3
i used this bin file X-87BL_071109_B75_221_api i lost display in fortec ultra showed blank plz anyone help me

Username: Soccerplayer14

Post Number: 1
Does Anyone Know Wher I Can Get New Files To Update Or Upgrade My Megasat YT6688}}}}}}}}

Gold Member

Post Number: 4744
Look two post above

Gold Member

Post Number: 1279
Imran i have already answered you for your question in another thread...you have loaded a wrong file on your receiver the file is for pansat 2700 original receiver not for fortec ultra now you will have to jtag your receiver...so go to anyof the following sites and do some reading if you are not familure with jtaging and get some professional help

[link removed]
[link removed]

Username: Im1305

Post Number: 4
the one thanx i try thanx again

Gold Member

Post Number: 1280
Imran i have already answered you for your question in another thread...you have loaded a wrong file on your receiver the file is for pansat 2700 original receiver not for fortec ultra now you will have to jtag your receiver...so go to anyof the following sites and do some reading if you are not familure with jtaging and get some professional help

[link removed]
[link removed]

Silver Member
Username: Zunna

Post Number: 154
so is the bin for pansat here..and will this one stay or will they change it again..should i wait or should i put the new bin in and btw can some plzz tell me how do u put bin inside the box??? i need instructions i have pansat 3000 which is now convert to 2700 this guy did it when he came to fix it...so how should i put 221 bin inside???

Gold Member

Post Number: 1289
If I were you I would wait.....because this bin 221 is only for original pansat 2700, if you put this into your converted receiver you will kill your reciever just wait till jvvh releases his version for the converted ones...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4749
There are posts all over the place NOT to use a Pansat 2700 BIN for 2500-Pansat conversion.

WAIT....W A I T.....WW AA II TT...WAIT

Silver Member
Username: Zunna

Post Number: 155
ok thx The one and Nalin but plz let me knw when jwh releases

Gold Member

Post Number: 1290
it will be posted everywhere when it comes out....

Gold Member

Post Number: 4752
[link removed]
[link removed]

CS_221T serial bin FLU & 2500 to 2700

THIS IS FOR PEOPLE THAT BEEN CONVERT TO 2700

Thanks go to Chancysand for CS_221T_Lightning_100t_Series_serial
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help