PANSAT 2700 HELP

Username: Feelmypaki

Post Number: 1
Hi everyone, Im new here. I have a pansat 2700 that recently stopped working. I have been told that i neeed to download a file into my pansat 2700 box, I have the cables for the trasnfer from my pc to my box,but i dont know which file i need or where to get it from. Can anyone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me? thanks

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1528
look at http://www.totalfta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44362 rhis is the loader

http://www.totalfta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80777 this is file

Gold Member

Post Number: 1529
do some reading, u will have to register there. It is free,,, gl

Post Number: 2
Thank you very much, I have downloaded the file. Can you please instruct me on how to send the file to my pansat box, and install it?

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 812
1-download file to pc
2-open loader and select bin file
3-once file has been selected make sure all connection are correct.
4-make sure box is on and press download.
5-wait till download is complete.
6- when complete remove cable and scan your birds.
good luck

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 336
Michael Smith which receiver do u have i will give u full detail on how to do it..step by step

Silver Member

Post Number: 337
ooo pansat 2700 my bad:-))hahahahahah...

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 813
lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 338
i just cliked on the thread without readin it and scrolled down to the last question hahaha

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 818
thats why we say read-read-read.maybe you were thinking of something else.

Upload

LMAO.

Silver Member

Post Number: 340
ookkeee....

Silver Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 207
Latest bin for Pansat 2700 at http://www.ftabins.net/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=129 has only 101 kb. Does any one know if the one which has been released earlier than that 219 (I believe) is working or not? Please post your experience. Many thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1575
218, not rolling. 219 is working/ I would always get pansat bins at futurefta.in fo

Gold Member

Post Number: 1576
Michael, what receiver??
LOL
Cmon satgrl... jk

Post Number: 3
When i connect my box to my pc, and open the loader, Shud i select the bin file and download as app file, or upload as channel file?

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1248
If you have only DN 219 is working and autorolling good...if you have BEV than you have to load 220 for BEV autoroll but if you only have DN I wouldn't recommend downloading 220 since that file has some glitches, alot of freezing and you get a msg saying "bad or scrambled channel" every 20 to 30 minutes and have to reset the box from the back. So in short bin 219 is the best for DN and bin 220 is best for BEV as of now.

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1249
Michael you have to select application file for bin files...

Bronze Member
Username: Atul_shah

Post Number: 37
PLEASE HELP! PLEASE HELP!

MY ACE 2700 WHICH IS CLONE OF PANSAT 2700. GOT DEAD AGAIN. AFTER SUCESSFUL DOWNLOAD. I FOLLOWED TEH BELOW INSTRUCTION SUGGESTED BY PANSATUSA.COM
CAN SOMEONE LET ME KNOW WHAT I DID WRONG. DID I DOWNLAODED A WRONG FILE??

================================================

Boot upgrade instruction for 2700A model from old ver. b62 to new b75 (July 28, 2007)

1. b75 boot upgrade needed to accept new version software
version Pansat_2700A_070313_B75_121.api_1
2. Connect RS232 null modem cable between PC and the receiver.
3. Open new GTRom Loader v27A(Pansat2700A). Old version v27.01 does not work.
4. Click BIN File and open "Boot_2700A(b75)_(07)0310" new boot file.
5. Turn the receiver power "ON" and click download and wait until "Download Completed OK" appears. Front LED will display moving b-7-5 left to right if upgrade succeeded. If night rider dot moves constantly which means the receiver became defective , but old v62 boot file still saved condition. This situation can be happened when you downloaded new bin file without b-75 boot file upgrade first. The unit have to be fixed by downloading old api file dated on or before Dec 17, 2006 ( should use old v27.01 Loader). Then repeat above steps.
6. Open new bin file matching with b75 boot version (Any api version dated on or after Mar 13, 2007) and click download. Wait until "Download Completed OK" appears. Front LED will display "ON" or any channel number after b-7-5 shows shortly if download succeeded.
7. 2700A, 2700A(IR), 2700E all 3 models can be applied.

WARNING: Do not interrupt the main power until download completed OK appears on the PC screen. It may damage the receiver seriously. If download fails , check the api bin file date if it is old version before Mar 11, 2007. It should be Mar 11, 2007 or after dated one.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us