King Tapefag is over in the feedback forum blackmailing the admin

Bronze Member
Username: Nbn3

Post Number: 20
the habitual liar king is over in the suggestions and feedback forum threating to never post again until certain people are banned. what a fu*cking coward blackmailing pus*ssy. does anyone believe this piece of shi*t

Silver Member
Username: Dry_dent_lure

Post Number: 136
You make that sound like a bad thing.....

" ....threating to never post again until certain people are banned. "

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1650
Now he is threatening to tell DN on some people. LMAO!!
I knew what he was from the begining. No talent, 6 dollar an hr, mole DN put here to cause panic.

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
I would suggest everyone read this post of Kings. It's very alarming. I was going to say something about never trusting him again, but I'll let you make up your own mind.

Post number 1770, follow the link below....

https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=22&post=1303761#POST1303761

Gold Member

Post Number: 1655
Ya know.. I have been bashed by a few here, and have bashed a few. It happens. Its nothing I hold against anyone at all. I have talked recently with some who I argued with. Poeple seem to get over it. It takes a child to not be able to take critisizm and to go as far as threateninig another person to get them in trouble criminally. He couldnt do anything anyway (even if he does work for them) but thats not the point.

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
Yeah, I get it, but he doesn't. He is expecting people to take him seriously yet he makes outlandish comments as he's done in the past. All the while he expects people to believe him, yet nothing he's said has come true. Eventually people will turn their backs and stop listening, as is happening now. "Hey, help me! I'm stuck in this well!". Sound familiar?

This on the other hand is a whole other level. First, he implies that he's 'in' with the admins here, calling them by their first name and that they converse on a regular basis. He also implies that the admins here will potentially give him info on us. If I remember correctly (and I do), it says something about not giving out any information on users accounts unless directed by the courts. Are we to assume that he works for the Justice Dept.? Will the admin just hand over our personal account information to some Smoe from the Sat boards? And Does he know where to direct this information once he has it? That to me would imply inside information as you have suggested all along dantetn (you're so smart. Gold star for you!).

Any such credibility, though small as it was, garnered prior to this display is out the window now for the deposed King. What a sad, little man...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1660
Thanks Dry! LOL
Yeah, ecoustics wont give out info on anyone here. They cant. I dont sweat the small people that threaten me. LOL
Even if he gave DN everyones name, so what. This is a forum where reality does not exist. AND who uses their real names or email address that has ur real name to sign up anyways. LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 139
Enjoy your Gold star.

Yeah, I was going to get into proxy servers and such but I had already gone on and on, so I didn't want to bore anyone. Sort of like one of the deposed Kings posts!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1662
LOL, I dont use a proxy, but... maybe i am using a neighbors wireless, OR at the local fast food restaurant at work... u dont needa proxy server
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us