AV's FTA Community

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1323
Hello, friends!

I've seen some newbies here asking question which have been answered before, but now they're in the archives. So, I'm on planning on starting a new forum community where you can do DN and BEV discussions. It'll NOT be a DSS website, which means we'll only do discussions there. I've copy/pasted some of the useful posts from here and credited the posters, such as LK, and myself. LK has posted over thousand of useful posts, which are now in the archives because some newbies start threads asking the same question. Plus, here we don't have the STICKY option, etc. If anybody is interested in helping me out with the forums so we can easily teach the newbies, please reply. I'm waiting to hear from NALIN, LK, and some other people.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4474
AV: Much as I would like to help, I have enough on my plate to try and join yet another forum.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1324
Okay ... because I know this community is very popular, but doesnt have some good features ..... the registration is very easy there .... anyway ... thnx

Gold Member

Post Number: 1325
plus ... you guys can be mods ... can remove bad posts and thread ... as well as members
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us