dishnet key please

Silver Member
Username: Banej

Post Number: 313
asdfg this is discussion only for Gcast

Bronze Member
Username: Espn3

Post Number: 84
bane j, thanks for the gc keys. they work with jvvh_213_Td.bin for the flu transformed in pansat 2700.

Username: Mcatdatpcat

Post Number: 1
anyone got sonview 4000 bin?

Bronze Member
Username: Sam5002

Ny, Ny Usa

Post Number: 42
Thanks BANE J for the GC keys..it works perfect.

Username: Tale

Post Number: 6
Just wondering why is Sonicview late with the GC A/R Fix ? Friend of mine has a Pansat 3500SD and he has it already !

Bronze Member
Username: Salam

Post Number: 67
I have a Pansat 2700A with 213 bin. I turned A/R off on the box amd entered the key over 00.. No piture on GC, any ideas please?

C101 GCast (Gloria)- 1:56 AM 9/30/2007

00 - 93 78 EA 2A 8B 7C D9 86
94 96 8D 4B EF A0 15 F6

C101 GLORIA (C.S.T.) - 1:56 AM 9/30/2007

01 - BA 3F A2 8A 22 6A F7 F7
78 C5 28 76 84 D8 D4 93

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 140
try the new 215 bin, GC a/r fix

Bronze Member

Post Number: 68
I just did and it works. Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Tekila2006

Post Number: 16
keys have changed again?
Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Machedonul

Post Number: 241
i see the new 215 bin is out, but is the converted 2500 to 2700 bin available as well?

i havent seen the jvw 215, am i looking in the wrong places?

thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 314
New Keys for Gcast

C101 GLORIA (C.S.T.) - 6:40 PM 10/1/2007

00 - F5 EC 58 86 8C 5C 28 27
16 08 D8 89 A5 38 7F A3

C101 GLORIA (C.S.T.) - 1:56 AM 9/30/2007

01 - BA 3F A2 8A 22 6A F7 F7
78 C5 28 76 84 D8 D4 93

Bronze Member
Username: Welcomephoenix

Post Number: 49
On Pansat 3500 receiver, I go to enter the keys. Select "Nagravision 1", then "Globecast". Now, I only have 16 letters/number to put in; not 32. Where do I add the rest, please?

Silver Member

Post Number: 242
nagravision 2, not 1

thanks bane J, they work on my converted 2500A!!

Bronze Member
Username: Sccrskills

Post Number: 49
i have a pansat 2500 and from some reading i have found out that there is no way for me to get globecast on my 2500 instead i have to change it to a 2700 right? but i was wondering if there will be a fix for globecast on the 2500 soon? thnks for reply

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 142
i think it no longer has any support. future-fta doesn't even have any 2500 bins to download.

Post Number: 7
My advise is to sell it on ebay for $ 50-60 add $80-90 / buy a 3500SD and You'll be fine for a while with bins and keys and GC fixes !There is no more support for 2500.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12546
Don't screw some other newbie and sell him that 2500...unless U tell him that there is no more software avaiable for it...then maybe he will convert it to a pansat 2700 clone..which can get GC now, with manually key input

I would definitely NEVER buy another Pancrap...buy a Sonicview 4000...they have good software support and will maybe have GC bins ocassionally, just like Pancrap does OCASSIONALLY!...U can use them now, and manually input GC keys..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 50
so pretty much pansat 2500 has no new bins coming out anymore and what you have right now is it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
wait so how long can i keep my pansat running with dishnet channels before it fails?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3925
andrew percy : New jvvh 215 BIN is out for Pansat 2500 or FLU converted to 2700.

http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-font-color-cd2626-ultra-files-font-b/flu-2500- to-2700-jvvh215-10-01-07-testers-only-159363.html

FLU/2500 to 2700 jvvh215 10/01/07 (TESTERS ONLY)

FOR TESTERS ONLY, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

I tested the jvvh215 A/R on all and D/N
Thanks to jvvh for the bin file

I use the 2700 to 2500 loader on top of the 213 bin no problem

set key default

I added all loaders, 2700 to 2500, BL1.4, and Fortecstar stb 4.0

DO NOT DO FACTORY RESET
JVVH215.zip (968.2 KB)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 87
This new jvvh_215_pTd.bin ( 448kb ) has A/R for GC ? Thanks.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12550
nice going nalin.....LMAO....maybe if U TESTED something once in awhile, U might KNOW something instead of your BS copy/paste...

Three people have posted here that they had their receivers die with this jvvh 215 bin...and others elsewhere...and NOTHING is said about its OK for GC....even jvvh himself doesn't say its SAFE, and may have a killer bug...

http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/img-src-images-pansat-png-border-0-b-font-color- 0000ee-pansat-font-discussion-b/new-jvvh-release-215-bug-159437.html#post1000654

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12551
here's the good link to read...above link is NFG

http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/img-src-images-pansat-png-border-0-b-font-color- 0000ee-pansat-font-discussion-b/new-jvvh-release-215-bug-159437.html#post1000654

Silver Member

Post Number: 315
anyone tested jwh 215 bin for Gcast? does it roll the keys correctly?

Gold Member

Post Number: 3930
bane_j: There was a bug in the original release by jvvh. It has apparently been fixed.

http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-font-color-cd2626-ultra-files-font-b/flu-2500- to-2700-jvvh215-10-01-07-testers-only-159460.html

Bug fix for 2.15 2500 convert

Fix for the prev 215 release--there was a bug that did not defeat a bomb.

Sorry did not catch it--it is initiated by a key roll, so if your box has not had a key update just load this bin and you will be OK. If you have had a key update then your boot code is overwitten and if your box is still running then load a boot, if box is not running then it is jtag time.
Attached Files
jvvh_215_pTd_1.ZIP (420.2 KB)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Again Bane J. thanks for updating the keys.
My Flu is still alive.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12558
Nalin is NOT a tester...which she has admitted here many times....I don't think she even owns a FTA receiver....she has KILLED many receivers over the past year....and will continue to do so...all she does is copy/paste from others....and often provide bogus info..

she ONLY reads and sees what she wants to and doesn't THOROUGHLY do any research.., cause next to the file she linked above, there was another thread that I linked, WARNING people NOT to use this 215 bin that she initially copied/pasted and linked...

Nalin killed many receivers today with her bogus wrongful link to a killer bin...send her the Jtag bill!

Bronze Member
Username: Sam5002

Ny, Ny Usa

Post Number: 43
My FLUto2700 receiver currently running with jvvh_213_td.bin
GC didn't autoroll so, I had to manually enter the GC keys (from BaneJ) and it is working ok.
If,I update my receiver with jvvh_215ptd_1.bin is it OK or NOT??

Gold Member

Post Number: 3932
LK: You are a skunk, and everybody can smell you in every thread. You are a Pansat hater, do not own a Pansat 2700, so you just shut up - don't talk about Pansats any more.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12565
Nalin...U're very sick...U have NO remorse , shame, or guilt for killing hundreds of receivers here today...

U again have lost ALL credibility again here!....EVERYBODY knows that U are a NON tester and useless....

BTW...this was NOT a Pansat subject or issue..and it is U who is trying to change the subject, because U have no shame and are too stupid to see your own SERIOUS mistakes here!...U are too vain, to even apologize to the people here that U mislead and harmed...Your ego is your own concern here..

Bronze Member
Username: Psychmonster

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 95
NALIN..ps...I was the one to break the news of the new refreshed 215 bin way before u on another thread and u sheepishly posted right after me that same thing I said...that shows guilt...also. I am proud to echo some of LKs thoughts...it did not even occur to me until I went back and looked at your posts...my impression of u is original and was triggered by u ripping me off today...u are a scavenger vulture parrot...living off other peoples postsUploadUpload

Gold Member

Post Number: 3938
Your name makes it clear what you are.
You are a psycho and a monster, who cannot understand the workings of FTA software writers. So go and find somebody else to abuse, or go and worship LK - that is what you are fit for.

You do not even know that Factory setting does NOT erase the just loaded BIN - you stupid monster! And you have the nerve to come and criticise me. Cartier even corrected you and you still did not understand.

One can and often does do factory setting to start the process of rescanning. The only thing Cartier might not have explained clearly is that you will have to do User setup of time, date etc before scanning.
And Cartier said it correctly to do set default key to let the autoroll work and load the fresh keys.
All you psychos forget to take your pills and then come here to bash regular helpers

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 96
FROM>>>Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 3934
Posted on Tuesday, October 02, 2007 - 10:57 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

psychmonster: You are as psychologically deranged if not more than your boss LK.
Get this clearly though your deranged head. I DID NOT create the jvvh BIN - he, i.e jvvh, created it and he i.e, jvvh posted it for everybody to use, and he, i.e jvvh retracted with the following words
Sorry did not catch it--it is initiated by a key roll,
So if you want to take your venom out at anybody go and do it to jvvh, not me.
AND PSYCH - GO AND TAKE YOUR PILLS.

psychmonster
Bronze Member

chi town , il USA Post Number: 93
Posted on Tuesday, October 02, 2007 - 11:04 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nalin...u are the idiot who in her/it/ that/him zeal who wants to be first poster of some new bin, and posted a killer bin without testing it ...u are the idiot...jvvh was wrong in posting a bin that was not fully tested, but u cannot compound that by posting stuff untested..and Cartier1 ...the factory setting erases all privious bins...use that function at the eginning of the process , not the end like u stated

Gold Member

Post Number: 3939
LK: You said "this was NOT a Pansat subject or issue"

It is very much a Pansat issue. You are the one who hates Pansats and are now posting advise about Pansats. You are the one accusing me of not being a tester when you have a thousand posts here without testing and knowing anything more thna the manufacturer's specs.

So I said to you SHUT UP

Do not try ever to blame me for faulty BINs of other people. I respect these software programmers and I do think that sometimes they make mistakes. The fellow jvvh, came out and tried to apologise, but you are so thick-headed and full of conceit, that you failed to see it.

And LK, I have often stated, and am saying it again to you that you have a serious paranoid psychotic condition for which you need treatment. Every time you see something wrong in others try and see yourself in the mirror. You will find that you have done that very thing 100 times before.

Now go and take your pills and get OUT of this thread

Gold Member

Post Number: 3940
physhomonster:

Your name makes it clear what you are.
You are a psycho and a monster, who cannot understand the workings of FTA software writers. So go and find somebody else to abuse, or go and worship LK - that is what you are fit for.

You do not even know that Factory setting does NOT erase the just loaded BIN - you stupid monster! And you have the nerve to come and criticise me. Cartier even corrected you and you still did not understand.

One can and often does do factory setting to start the process of rescanning. The only thing Cartier might not have explained clearly is that you will have to do User setup of time, date etc before scanning.
And Cartier said it correctly to do set default key to let the autoroll work and load the fresh keys.
All you psychos forget to take your pills and then come here to bash regular helpers

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 97
Nalin...actually sounds like a PMS problem..I wonder if her/him/ it/that can have a normal human response...I suggest u take your pills...the one for cramps !!

Bronze Member

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 98
Nalin...ps...I can feel your spittle right through my screen, I now wear protective gear when addressing your sputum

Gold Member

Post Number: 3944
psychmonster :

You have been told several times in several threads to understand the simple fact that I do NOT make BINs. If you used a BIN and it did not work it is your own problem. The author had made it abundantly clear that you do it at your own risk.

If it helps your ego to follow LK, you do so, but don't attack me at all. EVER!
I did no harm to you and I will not take that kind of nonsense from anybody.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12571
nalin...U retard...This bin could be used by many receivers...NOT only Pansat!

Pansat 2500
Fortec Lifetime Ultra (FLU)
Quantum 3000
Quantum 3500
Panset 2500
Pantec
Lavasat 3200
Megasat yt 6688
Vortex 7700
Eaglestar 2500
Pansat 3000
ACE 2500

YES THOSE ARE ALL THE RECEIVERS THAT YOU DESTROYED YESTERDAY!..This was NOT ONLY a Pansat issue, you fricking stupid bitcch!...and U still accept NO blame, nor will apologize to those that now must either Jtag or buy a new receiver....because of your wrongful postings again!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3951
LK: You are the retard. This BIN is used by all above receivers
when they have converted to Pansat 2700
So don't mislead other people.
You are also with your typical zest trying to get out of a predicament.

The fact is you do not have Pansat 2500A or a clone thereof and have not converted to 2700.
So why don't you just shut up?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12592
How can U even show your face here after KILLING so many receivers yesterday and providing BOGUS info and NO apologies!...how can your own people tolerate U?

Silver Member

Post Number: 316
im getting really sick of you two. read the thread topic its says NEW KEYS GLOBECAST not LK and Nalin Nyda debate

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12597
bane J...

No problem...next time I will NOT warn U and the others in this raghead thread about the bad malicious KILLER bins by nalin...and U ragheads can all KILL your receivers!...since U are "tired" of my postings!,,,SREW YA!...U will get what U want!....

Instead of THANKING me, U bash me ...so go back to Future and ask more stupid questions, then come here then U and Nalin and can be the raghead Queens, and KILL Everybody's receivers.....just don't post in other threads...leave this for all U ragheads, who don't kbow sh*it , whine and complain, and can't control your own people!

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 3925
Posted on Tuesday, October 02, 2007 - 02:25 pm:

andrew percy : New jvvh 215 BIN is out for Pansat 2500 or FLU converted to 2700.

http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-font-color-cd2626-ultra-files-font-b/flu-2500- to-2700-jvvh215-10-01-07-testers-only-159363.html

FLU/2500 to 2700 jvvh215 10/01/07 (TESTERS ONLY)

FOR TESTERS ONLY, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK

I tested the jvvh215 A/R on all and D/N
Thanks to jvvh for the bin file

I use the 2700 to 2500 loader on top of the 213 bin no problem

set key default

I added all loaders, 2700 to 2500, BL1.4, and Fortecstar stb 4.0

DO NOT DO FACTORY RESET
JVVH215.zip (968.2 KB)

LK
Platinum Member

Post Number: 12550
Posted on Tuesday, October 02, 2007 - 04:28 pm:

nice going nalin.....LMAO....maybe if U TESTED something once in awhile, U might KNOW something instead of your BS copy/paste...

Three people have posted here that they had their receivers die with this jvvh 215 bin...and others elsewhere...and NOTHING is said about its OK for GC....even jvvh himself doesn't say its SAFE, and may have a killer bug...

I will never help any of U again here...nor warn you, if your name even looks like it may be from the GC land of rude ignorant whining people...ungrateful SOB!...U can kizz my azz and learn from your TOASTED receivers next time!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12601
The Bet...

Two families move from Pakistan to America . When
they arrive the two fathers make a bet to see -- in a year's time --which family has become more Americanized.

A year later they meet again.

The first man says, "My son is playing baseball. I had breakfast at McDonalds and I'm on my way to pick up a case of Bud. How about you?"

The second man replies, "Fuuucck you, towelhead."

Gold Member

Post Number: 3964
bane_j: As long as this crazy person by the name of LK, keeps on insulting me, I have no option but to respond to her insane diatribe. Look at what she did after you post - two long posts to obscure every other post.
LK:It would be just OK if you stick to Viewsats - which is what you are testing. Other people are and were advising quite well till you interfered.

So quite simply - this is a GC Keys thread, and
LK - YOU STAY OUT OF IT.

My apologies to you - bane_j

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12604
Then U stay out of all the other threads!..U're a raghead, post here...leave the rest to Americans and TRUE Canadians!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3967
LK: Go and get your head examined and start taking pills. I will remind you again, what you are going to need.
You will need something like Citalopram, and you will most likely need a phenothiazine. You may qualify for Lithium instead of Citalopram.

Now go and get your medication and stay on it - not on the Irish whisky you are constantly drinking.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12605
Week 1
THU, SEP 6 HI PASSING HI RUSHING HI RECEIVING
Indianapolis 41, New Orleans 10 Manning 288 Addai 118 Wayne 115
SUN, SEP 9 HI PASSING HI RUSHING HI RECEIVING
Green Bay 16, Philadelphia 13 Favre 206 Westbrook 85 Driver 66
Houston 20, Kansas City 3 Schaub 225 Green 73 Johnson 142
Denver 15, Buffalo 14 Cutler 304 Henry 139 Walker 119
Pittsburgh 34, Cleveland 7 Anderson 184 Parker 109 Winslow 83
Carolina 27, St. Louis 13 Delhomme 201 Foster 94 Smith 118
Minnesota 24, Atlanta 3 Harrington 199 Peterson 103 Peterson 60
New England 38, NY Jets 14 Brady 297 Maroney 72 Moss 183
Washington 16, Miami 13 Campbell 222 Portis 98 Randle El 162
Tennessee 13, Jacksonville 10 Garrard 204 Brown 175 Northcutt 57
San Diego 14, Chicago 3 Rivers 190 Benson 42 Gates 107
Seattle 20, Tampa Bay 6 Hasselbeck 222 Alexander 105 Galloway 72
Detroit 36, Oakland 21 McCown 313 Bell 87 Curry 133
Dallas 45, NY Giants 35 Romo 345 Ward 89 Burress 144
MON, SEP 10 HI PASSING HI RUSHING HI RECEIVING
Cincinnati 27, Baltimore 20 McNair 203 McGahee 77 Johnson 95
San Francisco 20, Arizona 17 Smith 126 James 92 Battle 60
Week 2
SUN, SEP 16 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Buffalo at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Heinz Field
Houston at Carolina 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Bank of America Stadium
Atlanta at Jacksonville 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel ALLTEL Stadium
New Orleans at Tampa Bay 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Raymond James Stadium
Green Bay at NY Giants 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
San Francisco at St. Louis 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Edward Jones Dome
Cincinnati at Cleveland 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Cleveland Browns Stadium
Indianapolis at Tennessee 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel LP Field
Minnesota at Detroit 4:05 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Ford Field
Dallas at Miami 4:05 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Dolphin Stadium
Seattle at Arizona 4:05 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Cardinals Stadium
NY Jets at Baltimore 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel M&T Bank Stadium
Oakland at Denver 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Invesco Field
Kansas City at Chicago 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Soldier Field
San Diego at New England 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Gillette Stadium
MON, SEP 17 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Washington at Philadelphia 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel Lincoln Financial Field
Week 3
SUN, SEP 23 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Detroit at Philadelphia 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Lincoln Financial Field
Miami at NY Jets 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
Buffalo at New England 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Gillette Stadium
Arizona at Baltimore 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel M&T Bank Stadium
St. Louis at Tampa Bay 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Raymond James Stadium
San Francisco at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Heinz Field
Indianapolis at Houston 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Reliant Stadium
San Diego at Green Bay 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Lambeau Field
Minnesota at Kansas City 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Arrowhead Stadium
Cleveland at Oakland 4:05 PM CBS Tickets | Travel McAfee Coliseum
Jacksonville at Denver 4:05 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Invesco Field
Cincinnati at Seattle 4:05 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Qwest Field
NY Giants at Washington 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel FedEx Field
Carolina at Atlanta 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Georgia Dome
Dallas at Chicago 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Soldier Field
MON, SEP 24 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Tennessee at New Orleans 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel Superdome
Week 4
SUN, SEP 30 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Green Bay at Minnesota 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Metrodome
Oakland at Miami 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Dolphin Stadium
NY Jets at Buffalo 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Ralph Wilson Stadium
Houston at Atlanta 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Georgia Dome
Chicago at Detroit 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Ford Field
Baltimore at Cleveland 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Cleveland Browns Stadium
St. Louis at Dallas 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Texas Stadium
Tampa Bay at Carolina 4:05 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Bank of America Stadium
Seattle at San Francisco 4:05 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Monster Park
Kansas City at San Diego 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Qualcomm Stadium
Pittsburgh at Arizona 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Cardinals Stadium
Denver at Indianapolis 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel RCA Dome
Philadelphia at NY Giants 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
MON, OCT 1 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
New England at Cincinnati 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel Paul Brown Stadium
· Bye: Tennessee, New Orleans, Washington, Jacksonville
Week 5
SUN, OCT 7 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Miami at Houston 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Reliant Stadium
Atlanta at Tennessee 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel LP Field
Jacksonville at Kansas City 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Arrowhead Stadium
NY Jets at NY Giants 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
Carolina at New Orleans 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Superdome
Arizona at St. Louis 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Edward Jones Dome
Cleveland at New England 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Gillette Stadium
Seattle at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Heinz Field
Detroit at Washington 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel FedEx Field
Tampa Bay at Indianapolis 4:05 PM Fox Tickets | Travel RCA Dome
San Diego at Denver 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Invesco Field
Baltimore at San Francisco 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Monster Park
Chicago at Green Bay 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Lambeau Field
MON, OCT 8 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Dallas at Buffalo 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel Ralph Wilson Stadium
· Bye: Cincinnati, Oakland, Minnesota, Philadelphia
Week 6
SUN, OCT 14 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Minnesota at Chicago 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Soldier Field
Miami at Cleveland 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Cleveland Browns Stadium
Washington at Green Bay 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Lambeau Field
Cincinnati at Kansas City 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Arrowhead Stadium
Tennessee at Tampa Bay 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Raymond James Stadium
St. Louis at Baltimore 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel M&T Bank Stadium
Houston at Jacksonville 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel ALLTEL Stadium
Philadelphia at NY Jets 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
Carolina at Arizona 4:05 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Cardinals Stadium
Oakland at San Diego 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Qualcomm Stadium
New England at Dallas 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Texas Stadium
New Orleans at Seattle 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Qwest Field
MON, OCT 15 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
NY Giants at Atlanta 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel Georgia Dome
· Bye: Buffalo, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, San Francisco
Week 7
SUN, OCT 21 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Tennessee at Houston 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Reliant Stadium
Baltimore at Buffalo 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Ralph Wilson Stadium
Minnesota at Dallas 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Texas Stadium
Tampa Bay at Detroit 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Ford Field
Arizona at Washington 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel FedEx Field
San Francisco at NY Giants 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
Atlanta at New Orleans 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Superdome
New England at Miami 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Dolphin Stadium
Kansas City at Oakland 4:05 PM CBS Tickets | Travel McAfee Coliseum
NY Jets at Cincinnati 4:05 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Paul Brown Stadium
Chicago at Philadelphia 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Lincoln Financial Field
St. Louis at Seattle 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Qwest Field
Pittsburgh at Denver 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Invesco Field
MON, OCT 22 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Indianapolis at Jacksonville 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel ALLTEL Stadium
· Bye: Cleveland, Green Bay, San Diego, Carolina
Week 8
SUN, OCT 28 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Indianapolis at Carolina 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Bank of America Stadium
Cleveland at St. Louis 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Edward Jones Dome
NY Giants at Miami 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel
Philadelphia at Minnesota 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Metrodome
Pittsburgh at Cincinnati 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Paul Brown Stadium
Detroit at Chicago 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Soldier Field
Oakland at Tennessee 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel LP Field
Buffalo at NY Jets 4:05 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
Jacksonville at Tampa Bay 4:05 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Raymond James Stadium
Houston at San Diego 4:05 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Qualcomm Stadium
New Orleans at San Francisco 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Monster Park
Washington at New England 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Gillette Stadium
MON, OCT 29 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Green Bay at Denver 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel Invesco Field
· Bye: Atlanta, Dallas, Kansas City, Arizona, Seattle, Baltimore
Week 9
SUN, NOV 4 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Denver at Detroit 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Ford Field
San Francisco at Atlanta 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Georgia Dome
Cincinnati at Buffalo 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Ralph Wilson Stadium
Carolina at Tennessee 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel LP Field
Green Bay at Kansas City 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Arrowhead Stadium
San Diego at Minnesota 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Metrodome
Jacksonville at New Orleans 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Superdome
Washington at NY Jets 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
Arizona at Tampa Bay 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Raymond James Stadium
Seattle at Cleveland 4:05 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Cleveland Browns Stadium
New England at Indianapolis 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel RCA Dome
Houston at Oakland 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel McAfee Coliseum
Dallas at Philadelphia 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Lincoln Financial Field
MON, NOV 5 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Baltimore at Pittsburgh 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel Heinz Field
· Bye: Chicago, St. Louis, Miami, NY Giants
Week 10
SUN, NOV 11 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Cleveland at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Heinz Field
Philadelphia at Washington 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel FedEx Field
Atlanta at Carolina 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Bank of America Stadium
St. Louis at New Orleans 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Superdome
Buffalo at Miami 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Dolphin Stadium
Denver at Kansas City 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Arrowhead Stadium
Jacksonville at Tennessee 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel LP Field
Minnesota at Green Bay 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Lambeau Field
Cincinnati at Baltimore 4:05 PM CBS Tickets | Travel M&T Bank Stadium
Dallas at NY Giants 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
Detroit at Arizona 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Cardinals Stadium
Chicago at Oakland 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel McAfee Coliseum
Indianapolis at San Diego 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Qualcomm Stadium
MON, NOV 12 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
San Francisco at Seattle 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel Qwest Field
· Bye: New England, NY Jets, Tampa Bay, Houston
Week 11
SUN, NOV 18 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Cleveland at Baltimore 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel M&T Bank Stadium
San Diego at Jacksonville 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel ALLTEL Stadium
Miami at Philadelphia 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Lincoln Financial Field
Pittsburgh at NY Jets 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
Oakland at Minnesota 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Metrodome
Kansas City at Indianapolis 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel RCA Dome
Carolina at Green Bay 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Lambeau Field
Washington at Dallas 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Texas Stadium
Tampa Bay at Atlanta 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Georgia Dome
New Orleans at Houston 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Reliant Stadium
New England at Buffalo 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Ralph Wilson Stadium
Arizona at Cincinnati 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Paul Brown Stadium
NY Giants at Detroit 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Ford Field
St. Louis at San Francisco 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Monster Park
Chicago at Seattle 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Qwest Field
MON, NOV 19 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Tennessee at Denver 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel Invesco Field
Week 12
THU, NOV 22 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Green Bay at Detroit 12:30 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Ford Field
NY Jets at Dallas 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Texas Stadium
Indianapolis at Atlanta 8:15 PM NFL Tickets | Travel Georgia Dome
SUN, NOV 25 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Seattle at St. Louis 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Edward Jones Dome
Minnesota at NY Giants 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
Buffalo at Jacksonville 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel ALLTEL Stadium
New Orleans at Carolina 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Bank of America Stadium
Washington at Tampa Bay 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Raymond James Stadium
Houston at Cleveland 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Cleveland Browns Stadium
Tennessee at Cincinnati 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Paul Brown Stadium
Denver at Chicago 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Soldier Field
Oakland at Kansas City 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Arrowhead Stadium
San Francisco at Arizona 4:05 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Cardinals Stadium
Baltimore at San Diego 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Qualcomm Stadium
Philadelphia at New England 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Gillette Stadium
MON, NOV 26 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Miami at Pittsburgh 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel Heinz Field
Week 13
THU, NOV 29 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Green Bay at Dallas 8:15 PM NFL Tickets | Travel Texas Stadium
SUN, DEC 2 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
San Diego at Kansas City 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Arrowhead Stadium
Houston at Tennessee 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel LP Field
Jacksonville at Indianapolis 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel RCA Dome
Buffalo at Washington 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel FedEx Field
San Francisco at Carolina 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Bank of America Stadium
Detroit at Minnesota 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Metrodome
NY Jets at Miami 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Dolphin Stadium
Atlanta at St. Louis 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Edward Jones Dome
Seattle at Philadelphia 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Lincoln Financial Field
Tampa Bay at New Orleans 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Superdome
Cleveland at Arizona 4:05 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Cardinals Stadium
Denver at Oakland 4:05 PM CBS Tickets | Travel McAfee Coliseum
NY Giants at Chicago 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Soldier Field
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Heinz Field
MON, DEC 3 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
New England at Baltimore 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel M&T Bank Stadium
Week 14
THU, DEC 6 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Chicago at Washington 8:15 PM NFL Tickets | Travel FedEx Field
SUN, DEC 9 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Carolina at Jacksonville 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel ALLTEL Stadium
NY Giants at Philadelphia 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Lincoln Financial Field
Pittsburgh at New England 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Gillette Stadium
St. Louis at Cincinnati 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Paul Brown Stadium
Tampa Bay at Houston 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Reliant Stadium
Miami at Buffalo 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Ralph Wilson Stadium
Oakland at Green Bay 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Lambeau Field
Dallas at Detroit 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Ford Field
San Diego at Tennessee 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel LP Field
Minnesota at San Francisco 4:05 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Monster Park
Arizona at Seattle 4:05 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Qwest Field
Cleveland at NY Jets 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
Kansas City at Denver 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Invesco Field
Indianapolis at Baltimore 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel M&T Bank Stadium
MON, DEC 10 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
New Orleans at Atlanta 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel Georgia Dome
Week 15
THU, DEC 13 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Denver at Houston 8:15 PM NFL Tickets | Travel Reliant Stadium
SAT, DEC 15 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Cincinnati at San Francisco 8:15 PM NFL Tickets | Travel Monster Park
SUN, DEC 16 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Jacksonville at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Heinz Field
Atlanta at Tampa Bay 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Raymond James Stadium
Seattle at Carolina 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Bank of America Stadium
Green Bay at St. Louis 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Edward Jones Dome
Baltimore at Miami 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Dolphin Stadium
NY Jets at New England 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Gillette Stadium
Arizona at New Orleans 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Superdome
Buffalo at Cleveland 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Cleveland Browns Stadium
Tennessee at Kansas City 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Arrowhead Stadium
Indianapolis at Oakland 4:05 PM CBS Tickets | Travel McAfee Coliseum
Detroit at San Diego 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Qualcomm Stadium
Philadelphia at Dallas 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Texas Stadium
Washington at NY Giants 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
MON, DEC 17 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Chicago at Minnesota 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel Metrodome
Week 16
THU, DEC 20 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Pittsburgh at St. Louis 8:15 PM NFL Tickets | Travel Edward Jones Dome
SAT, DEC 22 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Dallas at Carolina 8:15 PM NFL Tickets | Travel Bank of America Stadium
SUN, DEC 23 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Oakland at Jacksonville 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel ALLTEL Stadium
Washington at Minnesota 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Metrodome
Miami at New England 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Gillette Stadium
Philadelphia at New Orleans 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Superdome
Kansas City at Detroit 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Ford Field
Cleveland at Cincinnati 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Paul Brown Stadium
Green Bay at Chicago 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Soldier Field
NY Giants at Buffalo 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Ralph Wilson Stadium
Houston at Indianapolis 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel RCA Dome
Atlanta at Arizona 4:05 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Cardinals Stadium
Baltimore at Seattle 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Qwest Field
NY Jets at Tennessee 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel LP Field
Tampa Bay at San Francisco 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Monster Park
MON, DEC 24 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Denver at San Diego 8:00 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel Qualcomm Stadium
Week 17
SAT, DEC 29 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
New England at NY Giants 8:15 PM NFL Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
SUN, DEC 30 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Buffalo at Philadelphia 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Lincoln Financial Field
Cincinnati at Miami 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Dolphin Stadium
Pittsburgh at Baltimore 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel M&T Bank Stadium
Dallas at Washington 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel FedEx Field
Carolina at Tampa Bay 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Raymond James Stadium
Tennessee at Indianapolis 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel RCA Dome
New Orleans at Chicago 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Soldier Field
Jacksonville at Houston 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Reliant Stadium
Seattle at Atlanta 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Georgia Dome
Detroit at Green Bay 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Lambeau Field
San Francisco at Cleveland 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Cleveland Browns Stadium
Minnesota at Denver 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Invesco Field
San Diego at Oakland 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel McAfee Coliseum
St. Louis at Arizona 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Cardinals Stadium

if not go to http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/schedule?campaign=PSGeneral
Kansas City at NY Jets 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium

Week 1
Week 2
Washington at Philadelphia 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel Lincoln Financial Field
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
St. Louis at Baltimore 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel M&T Bank Stadium
Houston at Jacksonville 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel ALLTEL Stadium
Philadelphia at NY Jets 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
Carolina at Arizona 4:05 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Cardinals Stadium
Oakland at San Diego 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Qualcomm Stadium
New England at Dallas 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Texas Stadium
New Orleans at Seattle 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Qwest Field
MON, OCT 15 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
NY Giants at Atlanta 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel Georgia Dome
· Bye: Buffalo, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, San Francisco
Week 7
SUN, OCT 21 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Tennessee at Houston 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Reliant Stadium
Baltimore at Buffalo 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Ralph Wilson Stadium
Minnesota at Dallas 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Texas Stadium
Tampa Bay at Detroit 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Ford Field
Arizona at Washington 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel FedEx Field
San Francisco at NY Giants 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
Atlanta at New Orleans 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Superdome
New England at Miami 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Dolphin Stadium
Kansas City at Oakland 4:05 PM CBS Tickets | Travel McAfee Coliseum
NY Jets at Cincinnati 4:05 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Paul Brown Stadium
Chicago at Philadelphia 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Lincoln Financial Field
St. Louis at Seattle 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Qwest Field
Pittsburgh at Denver 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Invesco Field
MON, OCT 22 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Indianapolis at Jacksonville 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel ALLTEL Stadium
· Bye: Cleveland, Green Bay, San Diego, Carolina
Week 8
SUN, OCT 28 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Indianapolis at Carolina 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Bank of America Stadium
Cleveland at St. Louis 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Edward Jones Dome
NY Giants at Miami 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel
Philadelphia at Minnesota 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Metrodome
Pittsburgh at Cincinnati 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Paul Brown Stadium
Detroit at Chicago 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Soldier Field
Oakland at Tennessee 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel LP Field
Buffalo at NY Jets 4:05 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
Jacksonville at Tampa Bay 4:05 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Raymond James Stadium
Houston at San Diego 4:05 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Qualcomm Stadium
New Orleans at San Francisco 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Monster Park
Washington at New England 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Gillette Stadium
MON, OCT 29 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Green Bay at Denver 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel Invesco Field
· Bye: Atlanta, Dallas, Kansas City, Arizona, Seattle, Baltimore
Week 9
SUN, NOV 4 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Denver at Detroit 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Ford Field
San Francisco at Atlanta 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Georgia Dome
Cincinnati at Buffalo 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Ralph Wilson Stadium
Carolina at Tennessee 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel LP Field
Green Bay at Kansas City 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Arrowhead Stadium
San Diego at Minnesota 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Metrodome
Jacksonville at New Orleans 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Superdome
Washington at NY Jets 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
Arizona at Tampa Bay 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Raymond James Stadium
Seattle at Cleveland 4:05 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Cleveland Browns Stadium
New England at Indianapolis 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel RCA Dome
Houston at Oakland 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel McAfee Coliseum
Dallas at Philadelphia 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Lincoln Financial Field
MON, NOV 5 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Baltimore at Pittsburgh 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel Heinz Field
· Bye: Chicago, St. Louis, Miami, NY Giants
Week 10
SUN, NOV 11 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Cleveland at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Heinz Field
Philadelphia at Washington 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel FedEx Field
Atlanta at Carolina 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Bank of America Stadium
St. Louis at New Orleans 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Superdome
Buffalo at Miami 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Dolphin Stadium
Denver at Kansas City 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Arrowhead Stadium
Jacksonville at Tennessee 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel LP Field
Minnesota at Green Bay 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Lambeau Field
Cincinnati at Baltimore 4:05 PM CBS Tickets | Travel M&T Bank Stadium
Dallas at NY Giants 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
Detroit at Arizona 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Cardinals Stadium
Chicago at Oakland 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel McAfee Coliseum
Indianapolis at San Diego 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Qualcomm Stadium
MON, NOV 12 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
San Francisco at Seattle 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel Qwest Field
· Bye: New England, NY Jets, Tampa Bay, Houston
Week 11
SUN, NOV 18 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Cleveland at Baltimore 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel M&T Bank Stadium
San Diego at Jacksonville 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel ALLTEL Stadium
Miami at Philadelphia 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Lincoln Financial Field
Pittsburgh at NY Jets 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
Oakland at Minnesota 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Metrodome
Kansas City at Indianapolis 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel RCA Dome
Carolina at Green Bay 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Lambeau Field
Washington at Dallas 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Texas Stadium
Tampa Bay at Atlanta 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Georgia Dome
New Orleans at Houston 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Reliant Stadium
New England at Buffalo 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Ralph Wilson Stadium
Arizona at Cincinnati 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Paul Brown Stadium
NY Giants at Detroit 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Ford Field
St. Louis at San Francisco 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Monster Park
Chicago at Seattle 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Qwest Field
MON, NOV 19 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Tennessee at Denver 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel Invesco Field
Week 12
THU, NOV 22 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Green Bay at Detroit 12:30 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Ford Field
NY Jets at Dallas 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Texas Stadium
Indianapolis at Atlanta 8:15 PM NFL Tickets | Travel Georgia Dome
SUN, NOV 25 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Seattle at St. Louis 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Edward Jones Dome
Minnesota at NY Giants 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
Buffalo at Jacksonville 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel ALLTEL Stadium
New Orleans at Carolina 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Bank of America Stadium
Washington at Tampa Bay 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Raymond James Stadium
Houston at Cleveland 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Cleveland Browns Stadium
Tennessee at Cincinnati 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Paul Brown Stadium
Denver at Chicago 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Soldier Field
Oakland at Kansas City 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Arrowhead Stadium
San Francisco at Arizona 4:05 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Cardinals Stadium
Baltimore at San Diego 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Qualcomm Stadium
Philadelphia at New England 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Gillette Stadium
MON, NOV 26 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Miami at Pittsburgh 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel Heinz Field
Week 13
THU, NOV 29 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Green Bay at Dallas 8:15 PM NFL Tickets | Travel Texas Stadium
SUN, DEC 2 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
San Diego at Kansas City 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Arrowhead Stadium
Houston at Tennessee 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel LP Field
Jacksonville at Indianapolis 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel RCA Dome
Buffalo at Washington 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel FedEx Field
San Francisco at Carolina 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Bank of America Stadium
Detroit at Minnesota 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Metrodome
NY Jets at Miami 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Dolphin Stadium
Atlanta at St. Louis 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Edward Jones Dome
Seattle at Philadelphia 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Lincoln Financial Field
Tampa Bay at New Orleans 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Superdome
Cleveland at Arizona 4:05 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Cardinals Stadium
Denver at Oakland 4:05 PM CBS Tickets | Travel McAfee Coliseum
NY Giants at Chicago 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Soldier Field
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Heinz Field
MON, DEC 3 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
New England at Baltimore 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel M&T Bank Stadium
Week 14
THU, DEC 6 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Chicago at Washington 8:15 PM NFL Tickets | Travel FedEx Field
SUN, DEC 9 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Carolina at Jacksonville 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel ALLTEL Stadium
NY Giants at Philadelphia 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Lincoln Financial Field
Pittsburgh at New England 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Gillette Stadium
St. Louis at Cincinnati 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Paul Brown Stadium
Tampa Bay at Houston 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Reliant Stadium
Miami at Buffalo 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Ralph Wilson Stadium
Oakland at Green Bay 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Lambeau Field
Dallas at Detroit 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Ford Field
San Diego at Tennessee 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel LP Field
Minnesota at San Francisco 4:05 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Monster Park
Arizona at Seattle 4:05 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Qwest Field
Cleveland at NY Jets 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
Kansas City at Denver 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Invesco Field
Indianapolis at Baltimore 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel M&T Bank Stadium
MON, DEC 10 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
New Orleans at Atlanta 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel Georgia Dome
Week 15
THU, DEC 13 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Denver at Houston 8:15 PM NFL Tickets | Travel Reliant Stadium
SAT, DEC 15 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Cincinnati at San Francisco 8:15 PM NFL Tickets | Travel Monster Park
SUN, DEC 16 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Jacksonville at Pittsburgh 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Heinz Field
Atlanta at Tampa Bay 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Raymond James Stadium
Seattle at Carolina 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Bank of America Stadium
Green Bay at St. Louis 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Edward Jones Dome
Baltimore at Miami 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Dolphin Stadium
NY Jets at New England 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Gillette Stadium
Arizona at New Orleans 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Superdome
Buffalo at Cleveland 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Cleveland Browns Stadium
Tennessee at Kansas City 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Arrowhead Stadium
Indianapolis at Oakland 4:05 PM CBS Tickets | Travel McAfee Coliseum
Detroit at San Diego 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Qualcomm Stadium
Philadelphia at Dallas 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Texas Stadium
Washington at NY Giants 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
MON, DEC 17 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Chicago at Minnesota 8:30 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel Metrodome
Week 16
THU, DEC 20 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Pittsburgh at St. Louis 8:15 PM NFL Tickets | Travel Edward Jones Dome
SAT, DEC 22 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Dallas at Carolina 8:15 PM NFL Tickets | Travel Bank of America Stadium
SUN, DEC 23 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Oakland at Jacksonville 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel ALLTEL Stadium
Washington at Minnesota 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Metrodome
Miami at New England 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Gillette Stadium
Philadelphia at New Orleans 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Superdome
Kansas City at Detroit 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Ford Field
Cleveland at Cincinnati 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Paul Brown Stadium
Green Bay at Chicago 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Soldier Field
NY Giants at Buffalo 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Ralph Wilson Stadium
Houston at Indianapolis 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel RCA Dome
Atlanta at Arizona 4:05 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Cardinals Stadium
Baltimore at Seattle 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Qwest Field
NY Jets at Tennessee 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel LP Field
Tampa Bay at San Francisco 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Monster Park
MON, DEC 24 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Denver at San Diego 8:00 PM ESPN Tickets | Travel Qualcomm Stadium
Week 17
SAT, DEC 29 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
New England at NY Giants 8:15 PM NFL Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium
SUN, DEC 30 TIME (ET) TV RESOURCES LOCATION
Buffalo at Philadelphia 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Lincoln Financial Field
Cincinnati at Miami 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Dolphin Stadium
Pittsburgh at Baltimore 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel M&T Bank Stadium
Dallas at Washington 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel FedEx Field
Carolina at Tampa Bay 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Raymond James Stadium
Tennessee at Indianapolis 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel RCA Dome
New Orleans at Chicago 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Soldier Field
Jacksonville at Houston 1:00 PM CBS Tickets | Travel Reliant Stadium
Seattle at Atlanta 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Georgia Dome
Detroit at Green Bay 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Lambeau Field
San Francisco at Cleveland 1:00 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Cleveland Browns Stadium
Minnesota at Denver 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Invesco Field
San Diego at Oakland 4:15 PM CBS Tickets | Travel McAfee Coliseum
St. Louis at Arizona 4:15 PM Fox Tickets | Travel Cardinals Stadium

if not go to http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/schedule?campaign=PSGeneral
Kansas City at NY Jets 8:15 PM NBC Tickets | Travel Giants Stadium

Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
St. Louis at Baltimore 1:00 PM Fox Tickets |

oops!

Username: Jakeinthedisco

Orlando, Fl Usa

Post Number: 6
wow!
Well i have a question now...
I have Lifetime Ultra cloned.. and when i go to Nagravision 2 to enter keys there is only thing for Dish Network.. no Globecast??
SO where do i enter keys??
I am new to GC...

Gold Member

Post Number: 3972
I take it you mean you have converted to 2700. With the 213 and 215 BINs you have the GC option built into the BIN. GC no longer works with the 213 BIN, but will work with the new 215 BIN. The keys come in automatically. Otherwise you can see at Provider ID and use right/left arrow to goto ID C101 - that is the globecast ID.
To complicate matters, BL the author of 2700 BINs has put a shadow of 0000000 over the key entry area - so when you enter manually you do put in the keys but they show up as 000000.
Use the latest 215 jvvh BIN

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
GCis down again, I think they have changed the stream.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 91
has gc changed keys ? thanks

Silver Member
Username: Fastbeatz

Post Number: 242
does anyone have the new GC keys???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
is anybody who knows what's going on with cg ?
do you have any new ( VERIFIED ) gc keys ? thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
i converted my pansat 2500 to 2700. I put in b-75 then 208 and lastly the new jvh215 bin. It all worked well, the installation screen came up and i went in to scan the satelites for channels but there are only 3 sats: 110, 119 and nimiq1 how can i get globecast sat i had on my 2500 i think it was called Gc25 also before called t5ku. thnks

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12760
U would need to read this thread...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
There is a new 217 Bin out for Pansat 2700a. I have loaded the new bin and still no GC.

Silver Member
Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 102
The new bin 332 for 3500 is not working also. I think GC changed their stream again

Bronze Member

Post Number: 96
Is GC working on any FTA ?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
new bin just came out jvh 217 for converted 2500's and fortec ultra. check the other thread.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 73
217 bin will not fix GC

Silver Member

Post Number: 248
i just installed it 2 min ago....it's searching, im up to 230%...but i guess salam is right, it wont work

Silver Member

Post Number: 245
dont install bin 215 ....its kills FLU ....i need to Jtag mine now..215 appears to b good but when u unplug the stb it will not turn on again!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 98
Last week it was said ON THIS THREAD that 215_ptd.bin kills FTAs. That's why they came up with 215_ptd_1.bin 2 days later.
I loaded 217, DN A/R works but no GC.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3974
It is a specific requirement for 217 BIN that you do "set default keys" for the autoroll to work.
This is true of the tivo (clone 2700) BINs as well and might also be true of jvvh 217 BIN for the converted receivers.

Silver Member

Post Number: 101
Nalin, I tried 217 for the FLU converted to Pansat 2700 and the DN A/R works regardless if you set default keys or not.
GC A/R doesn't work even if you do the set default keys.
Is GC working on any FTAs ?

Bronze Member
Username: Lokbongtom

Post Number: 31
Just got a new key for GC ,please try it and let us know ,because now I am not home

C101 GLORIA (C.S.T.) - 3:36 PM 10/10/2007
00 - 425A19630BDABF861C75FA1F9E4483F3
C101 GLORIA (C.S.T.) - 3:37 PM 10/10/2007
01 - BB71F60D7EF3A879A8BEF6AFB9B16DF4

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
LBT, it's not working for me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3977
The new BINs for Viewsat and Sonicview announced yesterday are supposed to fix A/R for GC

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12767
Globecast (C101) [Last update: Wed. Oct 10, 5:52 PM CST]

86: 42 5A 19 63 0B DA BF 86 1C 75 FA 1F 9E 44 83 F3

96: BB 71 F6 0D 7E F3 A8 79 A8 BE F6 AF B9 B1 6D F4

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12768
BTW...The new Viewsat and Sonicview bins announced yesterday also say thay that U must manually input the GC keys except for the working GC autoroll in the VSPro, Ultra, 7000 and 9000...

Username: Goitsme48

Post Number: 5
OMG, I finally found the site I was looking for such a long time.
I have Pansat 2700A and I get all the DN channels, however DN is changing keys very frequently (sometimes 2/3 times a day).. How do I get the autoroll to work? My autoroll is set to ON. The software loaded is from Nov 2006.

Do I need to install new software to fix the autoroll issue? If so, where do I get the software and does it remove/modify the existing channels I have on the receiver?

Please please help..

Thank You!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
LK i put in bin jvh217 for converted pansat 2005, dish a/r works bug gc don't. If put the keys in for gc you posted will i get gc or no becasue i tried it with other keys this morning and it didnt work. thnks for reply.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12771
Look at the time of the posted keys above...that should tell u something about this morning!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
so ur telling me if i put these in ill have globecast even though the autoroll doesnt work. k ill try them right now and get back to you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
nope dont work guess ill just have to wait for the new bin to watch gc. thnks anyway

Bronze Member

Post Number: 74
These keys are not working for me. I think stream has changed and we have to wait for new bin.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12773
THAT is the new bin..for CONVERTED 2500's ...jvvh 217...

BUT, it may have an autoroll glitch for DN and Bev (and nobody ever said it has GC autoroll, only that it has GC included)..but U can manually input the keys for any sat provider...I know the new pansat 2700 CLONE 217 v1 w tivo bin released today by "don dinero", has an autoroll glitch that he is working to fix...so maybe jvvh used dinero's bin to code his jvvh 217 bin...

Silver Member

Post Number: 103
jvvh_217_pTd_GC.bin has DN A/R ( works very good and fast ).
However the GC keys do not work. Hope someone who knows can tell us exactly what's going on with GC.
Again: HAS ANYBODY SEEN TODAY GC WORKING ON ANY FTA ? Thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 75
any news on GC please?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
Has anybody getting GC today?

Bronze Member
Username: Tigran

Post Number: 22
May be the GC has upgraded RSA keys(128 bit) ?????
The original GC receivers sould support that function as well.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
Has anybody getting GC today with these keys?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
not me!

Silver Member

Post Number: 104
As far as I know NOBODY is able to get GC right now. The GC keys posted are not good.
If someone has different info please let us know.
Still waiting for an expert to tell us what's going on with GC.
Thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 60
i think we just need to wait for a new bin to come out and see if that one will work for gc. until then at least we got dish and bev. because the gc keys are not working for me either.

Username: Camel1

Post Number: 5
Hi guys

for people who have converted to pansat 2700 and cannot see Globecast keys when entering them, (it shows as 00 00 00) here is a solution that I found on another site just follow this link:
http://ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=9567

Silver Member

Post Number: 105
joseph, this is VERY GOOD INFO.
At least we know if we enetered the keys correctly. THANKS.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
Any news on GC Bin?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
Any fix for GC?

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
jvvh, please take the time to come up with a new bin for the FLU converted to Pansat 2700 to fix the gc problem. Thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 249
does GC work on any stb??

Post Number: 9
No it doesn't !
We need new bin !!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 110
Any hope to get a new bin for GC ( FLU converted to Pansat 2700 ) ? Thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 250
i think the same thing is gonna happen like last year...it works in the summer and right around november it stops working

Username: Mimika

CANADA

Post Number: 3
Any fix for GC?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
Nothing happens, just people need right AES keys + AU keys, or new bin with AU keys in it, or AES keys to be updated regularly!

Silver Member
Username: Sitsat

Post Number: 105
Timofey, would you please explain AES & AE keys and how to input them if we get them somehow -:-)

Bronze Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 67
what is globesat?

Bronze Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 85
Globecast is ethnic sat service offering 200 channels from Africa to Asia

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
oh okay thats interesting!! which satellites are in globecast?

Bronze Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 87
97 and you need a linear lnb the ones used for v3b and charlie will not work.

http://www.globecastworldtv.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 78
ooooooo ok thats cool...umm one more question what is lnb and what is charlie? and can u get these channels from usa?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
00 and 01 - those are AES 16 bit keys, that providers change all the thime.
AU keys may vary 8 bit-24 bit. Some of bin.s have them set inside, to make the soft update himself, when AES keys are changing.

Silver Member

Post Number: 257
did jwh 218 bin solve the GC problem?

Username: Ogartu

Post Number: 1
I have a Pansat 2500 converted to 2700. Is sombody able to tell me what is the last bin for it, jvh 217? and from where I can load it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 261
octaviane, vezi ca exista jwh 218, debea a iesit
ia-l de la www.totalfta.com

fa-ti cont acolo si ia-l de la pansat 2500 bins

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
what problems has jvvh_218_pT.bin (10/25 ) solved compared to jvvh_217_pTd_GC.bin ( 10/9 )? thanks.

Silver Member

Post Number: 251
so...does Gc work with 218??

Silver Member

Post Number: 120
no, GC doesn't work with 218, but DN works.
we have to wait for a new jvvh bin for GC to work on FLU converted to Pansat 2700...

Bronze Member
Username: Eliaselias

Post Number: 11
I have a question i did download the pansat 2700 C latest bin, I do not see the Globecast word and Provider ID what i see is FFFF in all the lines any idea how can i get to have where it said State the word Globecast and Provider ID C101? Thank you in advance

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
I noticed that while GC is not working for most of the channels, setanta sports is OK !!
( FLU converted to Pansat 2700, jvvh_218_pT.bin )
Can anyone explain ? thanks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us