Pansat 2500 - Pansat 2700 Converting Procedure

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1034
For all who would like to convert their ORIGINAL Pansat 2500 to a Pansat 2700, please click on the link below and download the conversion kit with my own procedure:

[link removed]

And from now on, this thread will handle all the discussions related to Pansat 2500 - 2700 conversion, etc.

Bronze Member
Username: Bih

Post Number: 28
SO I HAVE TO HOOK MY COMP TO THE BOX AND UPLOAD THE DATA TO THE BOX RIGHT

Gold Member

Post Number: 1042
Yes

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
DO I LEAVE THE BOX ON AND DO I JUST CLICK ON THE THING THAT SAYS DOWNLOAD AND IT WILL CONVERT IT

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13117
Zoo...in your particular case....NO U pull your head out of your azz, put your finger in the telephone and dial up CABLE TV...

Seriously are U fricking RETARDED?...U have to be 1 of the most stupid people on the planet!

READ the INSTRUCTIONS in the FILE!.....DIPSTICK!

U are wasting everybody's times...U are NOT normal!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
DUDE NOT MY PROBLEM IM NOT SUCH A TECH GEEK LIKE U I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT IT WORKS GOOD

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
JUST ASKIN A QUESTION ABOUT IF I SHULD LEAVE THE BOX ON OR OFF DONT HAVE TO GET FUCKED UP ABOUT IT

Gold Member

Post Number: 1045
Yeah .. man ... just read the instructions over n over and when u r ready ... start the conversion ... the instructions are HELL EASY .... c'mon, buddy!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
WERE R THE INSTRUCTIONS I ONLY SEE DOWNLOAD ON THE SITE U POSTED

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13119
GENUINE 2500 conversion kit to Pansat 2700 clone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here everything U need...U must UNZIP this file!....courtesy of AV..

[link removed] ...remove the * in the link

Blacklist 1.4 loader
2 needed conversion bins...jvvh 205 amd jvvh 208
latest working jvvh 213 td bin, now awaiting release of jvvh 218
instructions how to do this simple conversion
instructions how to load latest bin...jvvh 217 now, awaiting jvvh 218

BTW...don't forget to scan the satellites again after u are done...but its in the instructions too...

Gold Member

Post Number: 1048
Upload

CLICK ON THAT DOWNLOAD LINK AND DOWNLOAD THE CONVERSION KIT! C'MON MAN, ARE YOU DOING THIS ON PURPOSE OR YOU'RE SERIOUS!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13120
Fortec and 2500 to 2700A .....NO Jtag required!!!

Use these 3 files and U should have no problems...

[link removed]

Use the same remote and cables as always...

Thanks to jvvh!!

EnJoy!

BTW...be careful and pay attention to how to write the bin, regarding the power off/on of receiver and the timing....especially when u see the b75 rolling...

c/p ...from a member at dsscommunity

I think most people do MISTAKE by turning power on BEFORE they hit download, and that is why some people like me had error messages (poor following of instuctions).

Look at # 4 and # 5 at the first post and instructions:

bin 209 moded for converted 2500 and FLU
autoroll!!!!
big thanks to jvvh
instructions.........

1.unzip files
2.open loader
3.choose 209 jvvh
4.hit download!!!!!!
5.power on the box from rear switch
6.let display #on#
7.put a channel list or new scan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey johnson i had the same problem as you it said connection error, the thing you have to do is turn on your receiver from the back and soon as the first b flashes on your receiver when you turn it on from the back press download in flash mode then you will have no problem downloading the file, it should work perfectly then.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
SO I HAVE TO SIGN UP FO DISS SITE TOO MAN ALOT OF SITES TODO DISS

Bronze Member
Username: Fortechhelp

Post Number: 15
Hi Av,
I was in another thread about this conversion.As you started special thread for this I'm posting here. Let me explain briefly what happened before.
I asked :
"First I did b75_m.bin and next "jvvh_208_1.bin" . After downloading "jvvh_208_1.bin" the flashing of B 7 5 doesn't stop. As per your instructions it should stop and the reciever should turn on automatically."
then u gave suggestion to upload jvvh_217_pTd_GC.bin
I did but at the end of 100% download it says "write failed[ER2]".
I tried convert the procedure you gave at the start of this thread. no use. is there any way to goback to 2500 and start over again. Thanks for your help.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1052
No, you don't have to sign up. Just download the conversion kit, then convert your unit, and wait for the latest bin.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
SO DO I TURN IT OFF FROM THE BACK

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
OK SO I HOOK THE CABLE TO THE COMP AND THE BOX AND THEN CLICK DOWNLOAD RIGHT THATS IT AND WAIT FOR A BIN

Gold Member

Post Number: 1055
fortechuser,

Do you have FLU or Pansat 2500?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1056
fortechuser,

be careful and pay attention to how to write the bin, regarding the power off/on of receiver and the timing....especially when u see the b75 rolling...

And ... if you have MSN, add me cuz I'm going ONLINE to help some newbies ... my email : asharfivig@msn.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 36
SO THATS IT RIGHT DONT WANT TO MESS MY BOX UP

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13123
Reverting the converted 2700 back to a 2500

Steps to Convert Back:

1.) With 2700 to 2500 Loader Converter.exe (included) load Boot60.bin (included) to box and do not touch box when done it will reboot to nightrider and this is ok.

2.) Now open Blacklist Updater v1.4.exe (included) and load X-85BL_070812_294T_api.bin (included) or any working clone 2500 bin.

3.) Let the box reboot on its own and it should show "ON" in the display window.

4.) Now hook back up tp TV and it should have defaulted you into the menu at English. Hit "OK" and then you are back to a 2500 again.

[link removed]

Convert back 2700 to 2500.zip

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
OK IM GONA HOOK THE CABLE UP TO THE COMP AND THE BOX AND DOWNLOAD THE FILE

Bronze Member

Post Number: 38
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP I CANT CONVERT USEING MY LAP TOP AHHHHHHHHHHH THERES NOWERE TO PUT THE CABLE

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 193
i heard the files have come out can u confirm that....i have a question if i convert my pansat 2500A original to a 2700 and i load jvvh 217 instead of 218 (which is not even released yet)... will dishnetwork start working?...please help im in urgent need to fix my pansat 2500A (original),,thnxs

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 727
http://www.googleguide.com/experienced_users.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 199
AV any luck:-(???..im askin LK but he is bein really mean ur my only choice...did u find anything for jvvh?

Bronze Member
Username: Gonxggo

Post Number: 11
AK, LK, Nalin,

I converted my FLU to 2700. When I try to enter keys for Dish Network in Nagravision2 I see "FF" in provider ID, Key # and Key Data. I entered 01 01 for ID, 00 for key # and current key in key data. After doing that, I don't get option for 01 in Key # field. Am I missing something here? Please help.

Bronze Member
Username: Gonxggo

Post Number: 12
disregard my last post, I did not set default keys before entering keys.

Regards

Silver Member

Post Number: 200
SET defualt keys and it will go backto its original settings...AV if ur there answer the post for me above plz

Username: Sodasoda

Post Number: 2
I just accidently loaded the jvh_213_td bin first (read the wrong instructions)

Now my FLU seems dead won't turn on or anything

Any1 got a clue how to fix this?

Bronze Member
Username: Sccrskills

Post Number: 74
if your box won't turn on im guessing its dead. so thing u can do i think is jtag your box.

Bronze Member
Username: Falu

Schiller park, Il USA

Post Number: 15
what if i have vortex pro 7700 which is cloned to pansat 2500a. is there a bin for that?

Silver Member

Post Number: 276
so are these instructions up to date? should i start my conversion...just making sure

Silver Member

Post Number: 277
i dont haev to do no b-75 upgrade right?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1126
Yes, you can start your conversion and if you need any LIVE help, come online on MSN. My email is asharfivig@msn.com ... add me if you need help ... I think you have to do B75 upgrade

Bronze Member
Username: Poscor

Post Number: 86
if you do the b-80 you wil have the 3500 clone

Silver Member

Post Number: 278
ok thnxs AV..i dont understand do u have to do b-75 upgrade before u do this conversion? becasue i have pansat 2500A original right now

Bronze Member
Username: Poscor

Post Number: 87
use loader2 and make it a vs ultar

Gold Member

Post Number: 1128
satgrl,

No need to boot upgrade when converting a Pansat 2500 to Pansat 2700.. sorry about that ... hope u dont mind

Silver Member

Post Number: 283
yea its ok i read that in ur other post thnxs!!..ok imma try that conversion.......

Bronze Member
Username: Fortechhelp

Post Number: 16
Hi Av,
while converting FLU to pansat 2700 my fortech ultra box got knight riders.I uploaded b75_m.bin. then I got knight riders instead of B75. Can u please help me . I'm online.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4285
AV: I upgraded one more Pansat 2500 clone - went through 205 then 208, then 213 and then 218, The Echo 3 channels are working and the Echo 110 is working fine. I don't see Provider ID 0106 in Nagra 2. I used the file you had posted at hostclip.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4300
For those who have problems and failures, you can get the zipped file

2700 to 2500 via serial port.zip

This has the full kit to revert back to Pansat 2500 clone status, and then start all over again to upgrade. It is available at many sites, so please do not ask here. Just go and find it, unzip it, read the instructions and do it!!!.

Username: Noznoz

Canada

Post Number: 5
need pansat 2500 bin file clone safe Can anyone help please ?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13162
Before U Post Read This!!!!!!

GUYZ THERE IS JVVH 218 BIN FILE AVAILABLE,TODAY IS FRIDAY OCT 26/07!!! SO PLZ STOP ASKING! READ BEOFRE U ASK UR QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THERE WAS A NEW ECM OUT SO THATS IT WHY FORTEC ans PANSAT 2500 and CLONES WAS DOWN. >_> AS WE ALL NO IT HAS LITTLE TO NO SUPPORT SO WE HAD TO WAIT FOR EITHER CHANCYSAND OR JVVH TO MOD THE 218 PANSAT 2700 BIN! BLACK LIST HAS ALREADY SAID HE WILL NOT BE MAKING ANY NEW BINS FOR A WHILE SO STOP ASKING AND READ!!!!!! BE PATIENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF U WANT UR FLU, 2500 or its colne TO WORK THE ONLY WAY RITE NOW IS TO CONVERT 2 PANSAT 2700 HERE ARE THE LINKS:
If u have FLU not cloned go here:
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-fo...ed-149586.html
If U have a CLONE or OTHER PROBLEMS GO HERE:
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-fo...-a-156890.html
THE LATEST FILE IS HERE:
http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-fo...re-164573.html

http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/img-src-images-fortec-png-border-0-b-font-color- 0000ee-fortec-font-discussion-b/before-u-post-read-this-164561.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 4306
Using jvvh 218.
Today Whole of Echo 61.5 is OK, i.e. all Indian/Internationals are working.
Whole of Echo 110W is down. Nothing working.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13163
Originally Posted by jvvh5897
I've stopped doing the public mod files. I've gotten none of the help I've asked for in the past. I wrote script and programs so any of you could do the mods and I released them to overwhelming indifference. I've had my box working for two days. I gave those that asked a clue of what I did different in the script (remarked out the defeat for the 0x102 byte checksum). Get a clue, get off your butts--learn something.

Username: Bruce69

Post Number: 4
LK OR AV;I AM TRYING TO CONVERT MY PANSAT 2500A TO 2700 USING YOUR CONVERTING KIT.I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD THE FIRST BIN USING BLAKLIST UPDATER14.I CHOSE COM 1,2,3 AND 4..IT IS GIVING ME AN ERROR MESSAGE(CANT OPEN SERIAL PORT)I AM USING RS232 CONNECTION.PLEASE HELP

Bronze Member
Username: Adave

Post Number: 58
i have 2500a and i follow all step by av i download j27_205_1 bin and 208_1 bin with loader 1.4. And finally 218 bin too but i try to scan the satellite there is no 61.5. I can't open CAS Control menu. There is no parental control

Username: Stemastm

Post Number: 1
It says you need a RS232 female-female cable, how do I connect it to my computer? Thank you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4308
dave patel
"There is no parental control"
CAS and Parental control do not work till you have one sat scanned. The reasoning is: If you have nothing scanned there is no need for Parental control or keys!!!
Scan at least one sat to use this.

"there is no 61.5." Ignore. the three numbers that appear (Echo 119, Echo 110 and Nimiq 91W). Go intoeach one of these three andconnect to the 1,2 or 3 connections you have in your real physical DisEqC switch. You will see goo signal strength and that is your connection established. Then do a blind scan for each. You can then go in and rename these names to the real names

Bronze Member
Username: Omar_nab

Post Number: 14
khanks very mach AV for the conversion kit procedure

Bronze Member
Username: South2

Post Number: 39
Hi Nalin,

I have 119 and 148. I scanned 119 no problem as it has the same name. Then I scanned 148 under name 110. I get all the channels. But how do you rename 110 with 148. Thanks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1217
Gary,

Go to :

- MENU
- Dish Setup
- Edit TP/Satellite
- Choose the satellite name and click on it
- Then click on RENAME and rename it

Bronze Member
Username: South2

Post Number: 40
Thanks a lot, AV

Post Number: 2
Hi, can someone explain how to connect the pansat to the computer? I know it says you need a RS232 female-female cable but how do you connect it to the computer? Also if it is a RS232 m/f cable how do I connect it to the computer and have my monitor connected at the same time? Thank you!

Post Number: 3
can anyone help me?

Post Number: 4
I got it, thanks anyways.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13238
dumb question...U plug it in!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
is te bi n out for 2500a convertion

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
yo can soe 1 hep me its been over 30 sec and i dont see B 7 5 flashing on the screen?????????

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
i donaded bin jvvh 213 but its been ova 30 sec and B 7 5 isant flashing on the receivers front panel???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
yes i finaly converted my pan 2500 to 2700
thnx AV no thnx LK

Gold Member

Post Number: 1253
eh ... u should also thank LK ... he also helped ya ... and BTW ... the latest bin is 218 ... not 213

Post Number: 5
Do we have to keep installing the newest bin along with the codes?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1268
To fix last week's DN ECM, you need the new bin + key codes.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
LK dident help much just was being a tard and i just loaded all 3 bins on the thing

Post Number: 6
What's the latest bin?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4376
Latest BIN is jvvh 218. Use BL updater 1.4 as loader.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1277
And, as of today, Black Tyger's Bin 01 is working fine. Available at www.dssrookie.com.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4409
[link removed]

jvvh 219 bin for fortec 2500/2700

STILL IN TESTING.... diseqc mod not done yet, so standby is still a problem
but its been up 6 hrs so far so good.

Thanks to Jvvh and Jeep_YJ

Bin modded by UKRONIC
Attached Files
Jvvh_219.zip (420.4 KB, 16 views)

**-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **-- **--
[link removed]

fix 219 for convert to pansat 2700 using winzip

format winzip of the fix 219 for pansat 2500 to pansat 2700.
enjoy
Attached Files
Jvvh_219_ariz.zip (420.4 KB, 17 views)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
yo dudes is anny 1 haveing anny problem with some channels on the converted pan 2500a cus i am some dont work like the ppv channels????

Gold Member

Post Number: 1293
Black Tyger released another bin with AR fix at www.ftabins.net ... working very good ... :-)

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 113
this one (Black Tyger bin 02 ) looks like FLU or clones only?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 13324
Food for thought...

who knows this Black Tyger?...he's an unknown, not established Dss guy/gal, just appearing now...and trying to write code based on a few posts by jvvh, who also is relatively new..

and bins that have malicious code or improper/wrong code may take 3 days before it kills the receiver....so just cause a bin is up and working for 2-6 hours , doesn't mean its safe or good...so be careful...and better be able to Jtag...or don't cry or ask how to Jtag, if your receiver goes down..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1295
yep .. true ... jvvh, jeep-yj, and black tyger are new coders .... not pros. like Blacklist and chancy ...use their file at your own risk

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 116
so far I have only found one bin for genuine Pansat conversions...its jvvh_219.ariz and it does not work, I tested it...JVVH will not publish anymore bins so we are at the mercy of rogue coders who may or may not work with Pansat to throw killer codes to disable 2500a"s or this would be a great opportunity for DN coders to throw killer bins into the mix..some more food for thought !!

Bronze Member
Username: Zia

Post Number: 18
any one pls help me i down loded av instructions for converting 2500 to 2700 but its not downloading on com1 or 234 ? don't no wat i'm doing wrong? plz help me thanx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
hi all av ot lylen pls tell me wen i try to downloded that bin j27_205_1 on the first flash on my receiver then i see its on then there is a no 8277 don't wat is that on my receiver then it syas retry or cancel it its not downloding any bin file on my reciver plz help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
the no comes on my reciver is 5822?

Bronze Member
Username: Tausif

Post Number: 49
I need help please.
I have pansat 2700A Original. I have loaded new bin B75_218 but my box is not bootig. I use Factory Bin to boot the box which worked fine and I could see the "On" light. I have loaded B75_219 but end result the scrolling light on the display pannel. I have used 218v1 Tivo but my pansat wont boot. I am using GTRom Loader v27.02. Folks do you have any idea what I am doing wron? Note:If I use X87BL_070201_295 (my old Bin) then my box booting works fine.

Silver Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 219
AV:
yep .. true ... jvvh, jeep-yj, and black tyger are new coders .... not pros. like Blacklist and chancy ...use their file at your own risk

Wow you are dissing jvvh big time without even knowing it without jvvh there would be no chancysand. jvvh helped chancysand to figure out what was needed to edit the bins and chancysand is no coder he is a hex workshop master. Jvvh is a coder/programmer and is only second to blacklist crew on the knowledge of the pansat's and the sti5518

Gold Member

Post Number: 4423
jvvh published the original conversion sometime in Feb/March on another site - it was a jtag only version. A lot of thought and technical discussion went into it. Even Chancy had input into it. Because of the loss of support by Blacklist crew to the Pansat 2500 and FLU, the need for an easy conversion became very urgent and he has come out with a serial load. He kept pace with BL releases from version 205 to version 217 and the 218 and 219 are further revisions by other person using jvvh stript.

The fundamental principal behind the conversion is sound. I do not think one should start abusing these new developers. It is sad enough that people abuse BL crew for trivial or not reason.

So far the jvvh 218 release has worked well including autoroll. 2 days ago there was new minor ECM relating to key morphing. The autoroll WORKS WELL.

BL came out with his 219, but it has autoroll problems. So has the jvvh 219. BL has come out with a genuine 220 and we expect a jvvh 220.

Considering that the jvvh BINs are mods of the genuine BL BINs, I do not see any significant problem with the efforts of jvvh and others who have continued this effort.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4436
Testing jvvh_219.zip. Approved for use
Unzipped BIN size: 448KB

In the past with 213, 217 and 218 jvvh BINs on top of previous, I had to wait for "b" to appear to start the load.
With jvvh 219, the upload started with the click within a couple of seconds after switch on and before "b" appeared.
All previous settings were wiped out. I redid the user settings and used manual date/time because of the current one week discrepancy of summer time, then antenna settings.
I used Nimiq 1 (91) to connect at port 3 for Echo 3 (61.5) and did a blind scan. One vertical TP is refusing to come in and the scanning freezes, so changed to Advanced scan at this point, and I will have to try again scanning the missing culprit.
I then connected Port 2 to 110W and did the blind scan and got over 340 channels without difficulty.
I also had to redo all my FAV and to rename FAV1-5 with my own names.
The BIN comes with autoroll on and the keys rolled in automatically flawlessly at 460%. I think I will go in and change auto update to off.
I have been testing for the past 40 minutes and everything is fine.

One brief note on jvvh 218 (the previous one). The autoroll does work with one number (12th on key 00) changed (XOR with 80). If you do not want to install the jvvh 219, keep the jvvh 218 with autoroll off. When new keys come in and switching off/on at back does not work, turn autoroll on. Let the keys roll in. Then look up the forum for latest keys and you will find only one number needs changing.
At present I am unable to predict which number in the key is being morphed, except to say that one number in each key is being XORed with 80H.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4437
I have already reported that BEV does not autoroll on jvvh 219 (because the real BL 219 does not). BL 220 is out for the real Pnasat 2700 and I do not see why the jvvh 220 version (when published) should not work
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us