"night rider"...what does it mean? How can i fix it?

Silver Member
Username: Jalaj69

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 103
PANSAT 2700a clone

I downloaded the vortex loader 27.02 and the bin file 218. Now after i did that the led light is going left to right.

I been trying to fix it by uploading the old "clone loader" and "TIVO (b-75) file", first and then uploading the current 218 file using the same loader.----(LK suggested that I should continusly do it and get the timing correct so it can work but I don't know what I am doing worng)

I am not sure if I am doing it right! I am timing it correctly and everything but still the DAMMMN light would not stop going back and forth! I just want some thing back.

PLEASE some one help!!!!!!

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 760
write the complete file you are using.

Silver Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 104
1st, I used Pansat-C 27.02 Version-2---loader
with the Pansat-C 2700 201v1 Tivo--bin file

After that I am using
X-87BL_071023_B75_218_api_1.zip as a bin file and the vortex 27.02 loader

Any other info you need from me! let me know.. I just can't figure this crap out, I tried this process over and over again but I dont get any results

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13136
Vortex loader and Pansat-C loader are for CLONES...u do NOT use a clone loader with a genuine 218 bin...and U do not use THAT bin 218 on CLONES, its for genuine receivers.....U use the latest 218v1 w tivo for CLONES!

Username: Elkassem11

Montreal , Quebec Canada

Post Number: 3
i have 2700 clone pansat receiver and i did the same thing as jalaj did and i got the same result night rider i tried to j tag doesn't work then i tried to put the boot bin doesn't work also .i dont know how to fix that crap ,i used 27.02 loader then all bins i used are for clones ???????

Username: Elkassem11

Montreal , Quebec Canada

Post Number: 4
is there a j tagless as 2500 or not ,coz the j tag i did iam not sure about it

Silver Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 237
same thing happened to me yesterday...i did a factory bin into it bin 115 from ftabins*com then i did a b-75 boot upgrade then i got v27.02 b-75 loader after that i loaded X-87BL_071023_B75_218_api_1.zip...it worked perfectly fine i did a set defualt key and keys rolled it self!!

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 763
guys you cannot use original files for clones.

files for 2700 and 2700c
2700 original = X-87BL_071023_B75_218_api_1.zip
2700 clone = jvvh_217_pTd_GC.ZIP

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 13142
Thats NOT right either

2700 Genuine = X-87BL_071023_B75_218_api_1.zip
2700 Clone = 218 v1 w tivo ..or Vortex 2018
2500-2700 Converted = jvvh xxx.bin

U MUST use clone loaders with clone bins, on Clone receivers...

U MUST use CONVERTED jvvh files on Converted receivers..

U CAN use either clone or genuine bins on genuine receivers..

U ONLY need to Jtag if U have absolutely NO power to the receiver!...and U have also checked and changed the fuse or looked for some loose internal connections..

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 768
damn your right lk.i mixed up files.shhiit should of known better to early in the morning.lol

Silver Member

Norcross , Georgia USA

Post Number: 105
okay I still need help getting rid of the damm "night rider light".
Please tell me which specific file i need to download. I know itis TIVO or VORTEX file but which one! thier are too many b75 for clone and do i need to upload a boot file for b75.. please give me some insite on how to go about getting rid of this LIGHT!!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us