Can someone Recommend Best Dish Installation Service?

Username: Addtemp

Post Number: 1
Hi, I am in Mississauga ON and am looking to install a Dish in my appartment.

Can some one recommend the best and reliable Dish Installation service that doesn't require frequent Key Changes.
I saw 1 ViewSat receiver that doesn't require frequent key change and it automatically adjust the keys and has USB interface as well. I am mainly interested in Pakistani , Indian and Cricket Channels.

So Here is my Query
(1) Recommended Dish Installation Service that serves Mississauga area as well? with Contact
(2) Best Receiver to get upto $300 preferably with PVR.
(3) How much did you pay for Dish and receiver and what service did you use?

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Jowhar

Post Number: 117
Hey Aamir go to this.
http://www.gosatellite.net/viewsat_pvr_7000_1929_ctg.htm

Post Number: 2
Thank you Lucky. It seems they have some good prices. But I don't think they have any installation service. I am afraid of using some one that doesn't have a good track record and end up with a Brick. I like that auto updating feature. if some on near Mississauga, ON Canada has used some one and are real happy with their customer service and can recommend then it be really appreciated. Also if you can share how much you paid for the service with your configuration will be highly apreciated.

Post Number: 3
What's wrong with having a Satellite Dish installed professionaly and not having a faulty installation resulting in bad signal or no signal at all.

Also I don't see any thing wrong with sharing price information of how much you paid for such a service with equipment.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12892
go satellite.COM is the worse site on the net....MANY HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING FOR MONTHS ABOUT BEING RIPPED OFF BY THEM..

Post Number: 4
Thanks LK thats the kind of advice I am looking for. I know there are tons of people ripping off people. Will keep visiting the forum if some one wants to give some recommendation they can also Orivate message me.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 4051
Aamir: Are you trying to kid everybody here? You live in Missisauga and you are probably of middle East or Indian origin. You are trying to make us beleive that you do not know any FTA delears in your area. There are at least 5 - go and find them. Use your cultural grapevine, your ethnic free newpapers to find them

Post Number: 5
What I don't understand is what so hard in recommending one here. Its not that they work in a cave on a Remote location or if its forbidden and crime to name them. If you don't want to help then there is no need to put negative remarks here. This thread was made for those who willing to recommend you are welcome to skip to the next thread if you don't have a recommendation

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12896
I can recommend online dealers , but not installers..

[link removed]
www.dishjockey.com
www.sadoun.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 4054
You can do a google and find on-line dealers. Sometimes people advertise to you in your mail and email. Also most of the local papers carry the info.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 12898
The dealers I recommended are REPUTABLE....no need to "google" it, when I already provided reputable dealers..

why would anybody with common sense "google" on the internet , look in the papers or home junk mail, and select somebody unknown, without having a recommendation?...

and why would somebody who recommends using their "cultural grapevine", NOT recommend a dealer and installer, especially if they know of them and knows specifically "there are at least 5" there in that specific area?

Theres only 1 logical answer..somebody has no common sense , and doesn't know anybody!...but loves to post, no matter if its ridiclous or really has no info to provide!

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1237
a LK what u know about fta dealers? im sur you know about drug dealers . drank dealers . stinky dealers . but not fta dealers.

LK NO ONE IS LISTENING TO YOU .
HAVE A PRIDE AND GET T.F.OUT.OF HERE

Gold Member

Post Number: 1238
LK why dont u travel to Aamir and do his instalation . he will pay . he seems to be nice guy. he will pay you 300 dolars. isn 't good for guniess?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1239
http://www.megasatusa.com/VIEWSAT.htm

this is the cheapest reliable , fast shipping site i ever seen .

lk u r paid for advertising ????/?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4056
LK: Do you understand the question? He wants to know, "Can some one recommend the best and reliable Dish Installation service" and he says "I am in Mississauga ON and am looking to install a Dish in my appartment. "
You are recommending to him some online order sites. Do they come and install in Mississauga?

Stop drinking,stop posting about things that you do not know about.

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 643
hey nalin be honest have you been banned from any site.

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 644
all you do is cause chaos with cartier.

Gold Member

Post Number: 4058
RTAP: Your comments have no bearing on the question. You are just trying to trash the thread because your beloved LK made a stupid mistake!

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1188
LOL, Nalin... why dont u and cartier go get a room. Again... no help from u. Just trash talkin LK cause he wont take u to ur 9th grade dance. LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 4060
LK: Do you understand the question? He wants to know, "Can some one recommend the best and reliable Dish Installation service" and he says <i>"I am in Mississauga ON and am looking to install a Dish in my appartment. "<i>
You are recommending to him some online order sites. Do they come and install in Mississauga?

Stop drinking,stop posting about things that you do not know about.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us