Opinion on Ibragimov VS Hollyfield fight

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 593
PPV
Saturday, October 13 2007
Khodynka Arena, Moscow, Russia
Sultan Ibragimov vs. Evander Holyfield (WBO Heavyweight Championship)

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 1145
Oh yeah... i forgot about this one.
Man, if Holyfield wins this.... wow
The heavyweight division is awful right now.

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 594
Imagen if holyfield faces klistchko

Gold Member

Post Number: 1146
i like the kistchko brothers. I was really hoping vitali would fight soon, but got canceled.

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 304
Hollyfield needs to stop this madness and go spend some of his millions. Who has he really beaten to get a shot at the championship. The last guy he fought was about as far over the hill as he is. But...with the heavyweight situation the way it is he just might prevail. There is hardly no one who can step up and be called the undisputed heavyweight champion. The Sam Peter fight last week was very weak. Peter damn near got knocked out by a sorry excuse for a fighter.

Silver Member

FL

Post Number: 596
i agree with jojogun. heavyweight division has been lacking excitement.my opinion is that any fight in the weight class of 118 to 168 draw more crowd and excitement now a days than any heavyweight fight.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 12805
Bring on Butterbean...LMAO

http://www.fightnews.com/scott195.htm

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1149
LOL.
This is why all the older fighters are comming back in to the heavyweight div. Sooo easy to be champ. Holyfield stepped in after someone backed out. He didnt earn it, he just likes to fight and will take any fight no matter how much time he has to train. I think Jesus told him to fight this time.

Silver Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 404
boxing isn't exciting anymore lol....

Gold Member

Post Number: 1154
Middle weights and light heavy's arent so bad. And the 154 guys seem to be he best.
Hard to compete with the UFC.

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1207
ufc is replacing the boxing exitement at this time. heavyweight division is the worst.
i predict hollyfield and ibrahimo will both go down the 2 nd round. and the title will be again empty for a competition.

the truth is this holly is using his experience but he will loose .

Bronze Member
Username: Ouchi_collashi

Post Number: 77
David Tua with the best chin ever in boxing including george Chuvalo is back the kistchko brothers are toast watch them avoid this guy like the plague.

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Chi town, Il USA

Post Number: 105
why do we keep getting suckered into watching these heavyweights dance for 12 rounds and get paychecks of 10 to 20 mill?...watched the live feed at 1pm on vu 1 dn today...what a snoozefest...I might go back to WWF...at least someone accidently gets hit once in a while !!!Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us