Transponder Help Needed

Bronze Member
Username: Jryevols

Little rock, Arkansas USA

Post Number: 31
I am in hopes that someone can assist me. I studied Lyngsat on the channels and there are 512 for 119 and it shows a possible 1112 for 110.
I have alligned my dishes and the max channels that I can get is about 594 between the two. It appears that it is missing many local feeds. I have as well found that I am getting high signals but still have about 5 transponders on each dish that are getting zero regardless of how I move the dish. If tyere anything that could be causing me not toget them. I have a perfect clear path to the birds. Should I try hooking up another dish or can you really get 1112 channels on 110? I am very happy with 594 channels , but feel that I am missing some. Is there another bird that I should be aiming at as well?

Thanks ....Satman}}}

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 634
sat-man, you didn't mention your stb, settings or dish type, but you may try scanning Echostar 7(119.0W) at 12239 TP Freq. and if you have a Dish Pro dish try using Standard in your settings and then setting it back after scan. Peak out your signal strength. Scan only one sat at a time and stick your tongue outside the left side of your mouth.(important)

Bronze Member
Username: Jryevols

Little rock, Arkansas USA

Post Number: 32
I have two old dtv dishes and dula lnbs. I have only one cable coming from the dish to each disq. If I attach two cables to the lnb can I as pick up 121 and if so which satellite dish should it be on the echo 110 dish or the 119 dish
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us