PLEASE HELP!!!!

Username: Shielz

Post Number: 2
I can not access the CAS CONTROL or the CHANNEL Settings on my Multistar reciever. Any suggestions about what to do?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11924
need much more info...

BTW...that receiver is a dinosaur...

Post Number: 3
The receiver is small with a blue strip on the front, im not sure of the series.

When i first got the receiver there was the option to select Cas Control Menu. The following options are available on the main menu- DISH SETUP, CAS CONTROL MENU, CHANNEL EDIT, TV SETUP, DEFAULT SETTING, SYSTEM INFO

I may have selected Default setting by mistake now I am unable to select CAS CONTROL MENU or CHANNEL EDIT.

Any Suggestions?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11930
Load a factory bin and do a scan...

Post Number: 4
Sorry I'm new to this, how exactly would I do that.

Silver Member
Username: Silver1123

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 201
Austin:

To load a bin, first you need to get the bin and the loader.
These are available in different sites, one of them is ftabins.net.
Go to this site, look for the correct software depending on the brand and make of your satellite box.

You will need a cable to connect your pc to your box. Usually its a 9 pin cable, called null, printer cable or RS-232 cable. Be sure to check the connector on the back of your box. Some new boxes have now USB connections.

When you download the bin and the loader, they will be compressed. Uncompress them with winzip or any other program for this purpose.

Launch the loader, follow directions.

Also, in the sites where you can download the bins, you can find manuals and tutorials on how to install the bins on your box.

Check these sites:

http://www.totalfta.com/

http://www.freedomfta.net/forums/index.php?referrerid=5

The bins here are free. Some other sites sell the bins, beware of people trying to sell you the same bins you can download for free.

Username: Nate40

Post Number: 8
Try ftalife totalfta has been down
[link removed]
if you register on ftalife you will be very pleased with the free support

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11946
www.totalfta.com has NOT been down at all!...I'm there daily...and in fact, I just left there...

why u posting bogus info...is it to promote your site?...appears that way!

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 379
Yeah! I'm on totalfta right now.
Who said it was down? You're trying to pull a fast one to drive traffic to your own site eh? Smart guy!

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 113
If he is a super mod, he must own the site. No other reputable site would have him. That kind of crap sucks.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us