Problem w/converting pansat 2500 to 2700

Silver Member
Username: Machedonul

Post Number: 212
i got the first step down, which was writing bin j27_205_1...i gave it a reboot after the bin wrote, and the b-75 flashed on the receiver, now it's just the 5. the Problem arised when I get to writing the second bin. I get the error message WRITE FAILED [ER1].

i tried bin jw208, jw209, nothing.
another forum says to disregard the second bin and upload the channel list on to the receiver.
I did that, it does load it, but it keeps saying WAIT FOR PICTURE 1000% and nothing; it doesnt make sense how you can skip this step of uploading the second bin. Why am i getting this error message, anyone have an idea? has anyone encountered the same problem??

thanks

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 202
Go to menu, set default keys, exit and give it 2 minutes to roll. If you did it right, it will roll.

Silver Member

Post Number: 213
so in other words, there is no need for a second bin? j27_205_1 is enough??

Username: Jfk

Post Number: 8
When you load the second bin, turn off receiver then turn it on and load bin right when you see then b-75 across the receiver screen. Try 208 it seems to work fine.

Silver Member

Post Number: 214
that must be it, the timing is off
im sure its not brain surgery, but for whatever reason, it doesnt wanna work :-((

i'll keep trying...thanks a lot

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 205
you load the jvvh_205 bin first and then the other one jvvh_208 OR the jvvh_209. Do it exactly as per instructions.

you need jvvh_209 only if you watch BEV. For dish jvvh_208 is all you need.

So far you have only loaded jvvh_205, right?

Silver Member

Post Number: 215
yeah got them both...i wasnt doing 208 at the right time, i either had the receiver off..then on...now it finally works!!!

thanks for all the advice

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 208

Silver Member

Post Number: 216
ok got it at last, you guys were right, my timing was off when i was clicking WRITE BIN...

now that i got 208 bin written, is that the right bin for globecast? i set the default key, but GC doesnt seem to work...or maybe there is a different bin for GC? thanks in advance

Username: Jfk

Post Number: 9
You might have to run 209 for GC.

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 209
I think the jvvh_209 fixes the BEV problems. For GC first just turn OFF the autoroll for GC only. Then navigate to where you enter the keys and enter the latest keys. They will appear not to register and will just show 00 00 00 etc but don't worry about that. Just enter the keys, save and exit. You should be able to view GC then.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us