I lost all english channels

Username: Gonxggo

Post Number: 1
I deleted all the channels I had. After that I ran blind scan for echo 3, 61.5, echo 7 119 and echo 8 110.

I receive all the south asian channels but I don't receive channels like CNN, CNBC TBS etc.

Also, when I select switch "off" I don't see any signal strength for english channels.

Please help.

Post Number: 2
I also don't get Zee Tv. Can someone please help? What is the TP for Zee?

Regards

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3653
ZeeTV is TP 12603(V) on Echo 3.
You occasionally don't get all channels after a blind scan and have to do TP scan.

Post Number: 3
Nalin,

It didn't work either. It is only scanning two channels.

I was getting all channels this morning but some english channels were not showing good quality. I deleted all the channels and then ran blind scan and now I am screwed.

Do you think I messed something up?

Please help.

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 156
gonxggo, blind scan Echo 3 (61.5) after setting the Diseqc switch to #3. Blind scan even if you don't see any signal strength when you set it to Diseqc #3.

Do that and report.

Post Number: 4
Thanks Abby,

I do get Zee and other South Asian channels now but still not english channels like TBS, Comedy Central etc.

If you know how to resolve it please reply.

Gonxggo

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 193
I'm guessing blind here because you don't provide a lot of relevant information but here goes:

The English channels are on Echo 7 and Echo 8. If you have a dish pointed to those sats, and the cable goes through the same switch, Blind scan Echo 7 on Diseqc #1 and Echo 8 on Diseqc #2.

Silver Member
Username: Banti

Post Number: 156
do a facotry set do a sat scan and make suere ur switch configuration is correct, like Abby said Diseqc switch to #3.try that then hit the receiveer off from the back the turn it on after a minute and wala ur done
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us