VHS to DVD how? please help!!!

Username: Heather85

Post Number: 2
right, for fathers day my dad said you can get a cable(?) to connect the VHS player to the PC to copy VHS to DVD any ideas im so confused!

Bronze Member
Username: Dandandan

Brisbane, Queensland Australia

Post Number: 70
yer u get a rca cable runnin from the vhs to the video input of the video card of the computer im a smartazz 11 year old

Silver Member
Username: Dandandan

Post Number: 132
yer yer

Username: Catchum

Post Number: 1
I want to copy a dvd to vhs without using a computer. I think I need a stabilizer but do I come out of the dvd player go into a stabilizer out of stabilizer go into the vhs player/recorder? Can it even be done this way?

Bronze Member
Username: Subwoofaz_rock

Post Number: 19
look all u do is buy a dvd recorder then u conect ur vcr rca cables to the input of the dvd recorder press play on ur vcr then press record on ur recorder then you will get vcr to dvd

note: wen u do this you will not see a pic on the screen unless u get rca cables and conect it to the output of the dvd recorder then conect to the tv im a smartazz 11 year old

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
yer yer

Username: Catchum

Are you sure? I want to put a DVD disc on a VHS tape, so I should'nt need a DVD recorder just a DVD player. I will for sure need a VHS recorder.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
oh ur talkin bout the other way just get the rca cables yellow red and white from the dvd player and hook that into the input of a normal vcr then play the dvd and press record on the cvr player im a smartazz 11 year old 12 soon!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
yer yer

Username: Yrios477

i need help recording from vcr to vcr. please help

Username: Darrenjae

Hiya..Im trying to collect abbott & costello films on dvd,though there are a few of their films which are only on vhs,ive already transfered a couple to dvd with no problems,for some reason my dvd recorder has started to pick up the copy protection code and automatically pauses record,i dont understand this as the films i have already done and the one that wont record are all from MGM/UA home video.
Is there any way around this?? Iam using a BUSH DVHS1VCR/DVD combi to play the original VHS recording and a YAMADA DVR-800 DVD recorderfor the burning.
Please help

Username: Cfriesen

paste this link into your browser
http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-11259_7-5705957-1.html?tag=bnav

Username: 001daner

Russ, Becky & Darren,

Search eBay for "Sima CT-2". Expensive but effective.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us