Pansat 3500 sd auto roll

Username: Teajay101

Arkansas USA

Post Number: 7
Hi, I'm a newbie...I just got my reciever and FINALLY got it up and going with some help from some members here...my question is, is there a new bin file for the autoroll for this model or do I need to just keep entering manually? Also, do I need any other files for my set? Finally, the stupidest question of all...how do I load the files into my set? Thanks for any help in advance.

Silver Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 243
here ya go just join and scroll down to the 3500

http://*ww.future-fta.info/Forums/

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11400
latest bin is 325 released on 16 August...

X-05BL_070816_325_api.zip

http://www.totalfta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64905

There is also a newer 325 bin...its 325T...cause if U have a Tivo...U would use this 325T bin

Username: Jaknik3000

Post Number: 2
is there anyway i can get hooked up with a reputable person in the nyc are that can hook me up with a reciever for dish ???? i'm most definitely a newbie ... get at me !!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11410
Call Dishnet and ask their advice...they have a great customer service department...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11411
Call Dishnet and ask their advice...they have a great customer service department...

Silver Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 245
yeagh just tell them ur dish ready and they will be glad to help

especially if you cant get to the links we gave ya

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3440
Tommy Johnson : The FTA dealers in your area are your best source of advice. Your receiver has a BIN with a satisfactory autoroll, but things can change anytime. Keep looking at the following site for latest info.
[link removed]

There are files and instructions for your receiver. In many sites, they require you to become a member. You should not have to pay.
LK is one of the most sarcastic long term poster here. She is also a psychotic, and most of here posts tend to be nonsensical.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11434
Nalin...there are probably NO local "FTA dealers" in Arkansas...like in Canada...U retard!....LMAO

BTW, FYI...Arkansas is a "USA" state...lmao

U give such bad, wrong, bogus info ALL the time...

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3444
benjamin grimm asked :
"is there anyway i can get hooked up with a reputable person in the nyc....."
My answer above was meant for all who are reading.
LK: next time you try to be sarcastic, try and read who is asking, what the discussion is about and what are the proper answers. I am sure you have heard of nyc. It was a small village 400 years ago, but now it is a huge city with a lot of FTA dealers and a lot of police who are likely to nab predators like you. So watch out, old girl.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us