Need Help

Username: Zvonmonet1

Post Number: 2
i just moved from toronto canada to erie pennsylvania i had a VS ultra with DN on it, and i was just wondering how strict are the us laws with FTA, and how safe am i setting a fta in this area, any info would be appriciated

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2897
I would rather use fta in Canada.South of the border they send the swat team with guns a blazing over reports somebody has pot residue somewere. Think it's probally 10 to 15 with good behavior.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2898
Remember NO other country imprisons it's citizens as much as the US other than China and Syria!
Next to weapons exporting ,Imprisioment is the second biggest industry down there.

Silver Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 272
it is defintely not as safe in the us... but i have plenty of relatives who have satellites hooked up... and they are safe for now lol.. still its much better here up north lol feel much more free here..

Post Number: 3
damn so no fta for me

Bronze Member
Username: Guanajuatos_best

Post Number: 71
ITS SAFER IN MEXICO

Bronze Member
Username: Guanajuatos_best

Post Number: 72
NO BODY KNOWS WHAT THE 'BOX' IS FOR

Bronze Member
Username: Silver1123

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 94
Be very careful, if you carry your receiver across the border and you are checked by customs, and they find an illegal box, you will be fined and maybe sent to jail, for at least one day. Thats the way the americans are, they allow drugs to be sold on every street and they treat normal people with a satellite box like terrorists.

Bronze Member

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 95
on the other hand, you might take a chance, if you have the reciever in your home, hook it up. Inside your house nobody will see.
Be very careful if you do this, because if someone from Dish goes to your house, or even someone from the telephone company sees the box, they will tell the authorities.
The big risk is having your box in your car or across the border. In your home, just be sure nobody ever sees it.

Post Number: 4
is there anyway to trace the signals i am recieving or anything like that ? and also ur trying to say there are no fta recievers on sale in the states?

Silver Member
Username: Aafl_dragon

Post Number: 152
Why you guys scaring him? Yes it's safe they aren't going to do anything to you because your testing so your alright and about the signal trace no that's impossible I think...

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 11521
The US is as safe as any country to use FTA receivers, that U have "modified" to get DN and/or Bev "encrypted" channels....and its IMPOSSIBLE to "trace"' the signals to your house....Somebody dropping a dime on you, would be the ONLY way the authorities would know,,...and if U don't "modify" the receiver then , they are perfectly legal....and are LEGALLY sold at various LEGAL shops/stores/dealers in the US...

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 736
YO! I wanna know if there's any Canadian News channel available on Dishnetwork. I have Dishnetwork and getting channels from around the world, but none of them are Canadian News. I guess I have to install a new satellite dish and point it towards Nimiq 1 or 2. Am I right?

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 737
LK, are you running BEV or DISH? And, which one is better, in your opinion?

Silver Member

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 103
They are right, it would be difficult to prove its modified for illegal use. It would be completley different to have a dish box with an illegal card.
FTAs as Directv or Dish and BEV recievers are recieve only, so, since they do not transmit, its impossible to trace. As LK says, there are may providers. Just to be on the safe side, order to a PO Box.

Silver Member

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 106
I stand corrected. FTAs are legit for sale in the US.

http://www.ftaboxes.com/

Its different to tamper with a Dish Network box.

Silver Member

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 107
No canadian news on Dish
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us