NEW KEYS GLOBECAST

Username: Kukymontreal

Post Number: 2
Key 00: 0F 2B 8A 31 84 D7 2D 2B 40 FF 5E 0B B7 DB 0D 4A (Active)

Bronze Member
Username: In2deap

Post Number: 100
where du we input this

Silver Member
Username: Canndy

Post Number: 430
NEW KEYS NEW KEYS
[link removed]

GLOBECAST KEYS NEW
www.gcastkeys.blogspot.com

Username: Nemmo

lol ... it's not working this key ...

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10873
of course it won't work if U use the DN provider 0101 or bev provider 0901....let me know when u figure out the correct way/place to input it....lmao....

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1076

Hey, Candy
Very nice job with the KEYS.
THANKS

Bronze Member
Username: Coolgoose

Post Number: 26
hi these keys arent working for me. I have a viewsat extreme and i entered these keys into the provider C10100

the keys inside that are:

Can somebody please explain exactly where to enter the keys

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1082

Nagravision 2
Provider ID C1 01
First set of keys into (00)
Second set of keys (01)

Username: Booboolina

Mississauga, On Canada

Post Number: 1
I did the same as above: nagravision 2 provider c1 01 and the keys...they are still not working. anything wrong I am doing?

Post Number: 3
i dont understand, too ... how for someone its working and for my v.ultra not ...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
its not working for me on my viewsat extreme. Can someone please clarify whether its working on viewsat extreme

Post Number: 4
someone tell me his viewsat extrem working ... and he just enter the keys and it's all ...

Username: Polo69

Post Number: 5
it's working on my FLU
86:0F 2B 8A 31 84 D7 2D 2B 40 FF 5E 0B B7 DB 0D 4A (active)
96:83 20 3C A8 E5 7B 93 A6 7B 12 67 AB 40 62 03 B1 (active)
enjoy tv.

Username: Booboolina

Mississauga, On Canada

do you have a Pansat or a Viewsat?

Post Number: 6
fortec lifetime ultra...i'm using 293aT bin

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
How come its only working for some.
Its not working on my Viewsat extreme.
I entered the keys in the provider C10100.
The keys in the provider are:
I entered the keys into the first four rows and it isnt working. Can someone with viewsat extreme explain how they made it work please

Bronze Member
Username: Espn3

Post Number: 23
TempleLies,
Pls. clarify: You have a fortec lifetime ultra and you can get ALL the channels on GC ( now called galaxy 25 at 97W ) in North America ?
I have the same box and f/w and can get SOME channels only ( no setanta, euronews, etc. ).
thanks.

Post Number: 7
yes i've setanta-sport,euronews,pink extra and some others channels on(galaxy 25 at 97w)
you can get setanta sport on b*v on 91w (free preview):setna.

temple ... after you enter the keys ... do you scan (blind scan) the chanels? my v. ultra not working and it's all

Post Number: 8
no max. you don't need to blind scan.
the tp for setanta-sport on galaxy 25 is 11898 and for euronews it's 12053.
enter keys,for me it work since the 11th of }august.
86:0F 2B 8A 31 84 D7 2D 2B 40 FF 5E 0B B7 DB 0D 4A (not A4)(active)
96:83 20 3C A8 E5 7B 93 A6 7B 12 67 AB 40 62 03 B1 (active)
enjoy tv.

Post Number: 6
active=autoroll on or off or something else?

Post Number: 9
AR off
enter keys manualy

Post Number: 7
it's not working for me

Silver Member
Username: Fastbeatz

Post Number: 175
templelies does Gc work on FLU with bin 294t????

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11035
fast beatz...don't U TEST?...why NOT!....try it yourself and report back to others....U are so into GC, then U should be TESTING it!...don't be like nalin here, and just post without testing!

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3253
When you install 294T BIN you will find that the date is set to 01/01/2006 and the time i set to midnight Pacific time. all the autoroll features will have been turned on.
You should go into user settings and change the date, time and time zone. Then switch it off at back and turn it on again. Wait about a minute for keys to roll in and don't be impatient. The picture will come in without any further effort on your part, because the BIN does not do anything to your scans.
You will find that the BIN has turned all your autoroll options on - including the GC keys autoroll. The GC keys should come in. If they do not try turning autoroll off for GC and installing them manually.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11040
geez...same old redundancy BS....aaah U may need a bin, that has GC decrypted..

Gold Member

Post Number: 3255
LK: YOU test before you POST.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11044
Nalin...are U watching GC with this?....and just reply yes or no....no need for any of your other BS!...the man above asked a question, that u never answered!...U have a pansat clone, u should know!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3259
LK: Sorry, I can't help. I am now using Sonicview 4000 and not a Pansat clone. I have given it to a relative. I had it all day yesterday and early this morning. I suggest you go to the Pansat semi-official site:
[link removed] also has a lot of information and forum threads where you might learn more.
It is best you learn from people who you cna trust at those sites, so people here can't say "I asked LK, but she gave me a bad answer."
Just trying to be helpful, old girl.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11045
Nalin posted earlier...

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 3257
Posted on Thursday, August 16, 2007 - 10:23 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Iam correcting the deficiencies in your post. These came about because you do not have a Pansat 2500 or clone and you have not tested the BIN.
Now YOU learn form me. when this BIN is installed people ARE going to have problems with EPG.
I am telling you after testing and telling others the same thing.

S O LK, L E A R N !!! "

Well it appears now that nalin is a LIAR!...she stated here that she is TESTING a pansat 2500 clone....BUT now she states in the previous post she doesn't even OWN one, and gave it away, but had it today!...

NOW C'mon, stop your Bullsh*it!....U have NEVER TESTED as U have stated numerous times here ...and in fact U had a big argument with PRFRMNJ about that, and there is no NEED to TEST, if U read!...

Now suddenly U are a "tester" with no pansat clone to test, but have 1 today and yesterday....LMAO...but still can't answer my question or fast beatz's DIRECT question about Globecast working on a pansat clone!....

U again have been EXPOSED!

Gold Member

Post Number: 3263
LK: You really are an idiot.
You know very well that I own a Pansat clone and have posted extensively on the subject.
You know very well that I own a Sonicview 4000 and am posting about that receiver too.
You know very well that during the recent ECM I was not posting the keys. In fact I told you directly that my keys roll in on their own, so I donot know when new keys come in.
And I told you I tested the Pansat clone I own all day yesterday.
I also told you that I like to test thoroughly.
And finally I told you that I have returned it to my relative who is using it.
Every time you post your ignorance is being exposed and you are becoming a laughing matter.
I know you will be calling in your boyfriend Mr. Bill or Porfumo for reinforcement soon. So be it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
no fast-beatz it's working on my FLU with 293T.
i dont try the 294T yet...

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11048
fast beatz...i'll save u some time...since nalin is just a LIAR and clueless...I didn'tt answer U directly earlier cause I wanted to see nalin's expected BS answers instead...

THE NEW PANSAT 2500 AND CLONE BINS (294 AND 294T) DO NOT HAVE GLOBECAST ENCRYPTION DUE TO THE LIMITED MEMORY IN THOSE RECEIVERS...AND THERE WILL NOT BE GLOBECAST (GC) IN ANY 2500 OR CLONE FOR A VERY LONG TIME, IF EVER!

If U want Globecast U will need to upgrade to a newer Pansat and bins which do have the GC encrypted codes..and some other receiver companies may have them too soon..

If U ever do upgrade to another Pansat, here's how ya chabge the keys manually...

Press 8282 while viewing a channel or go parental control....2nd pin....nagra 2..
Once in the nagra2 menu go to the C101 provider ID and enter keys.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3265
LK: TempleLies is discussing GC with fast-beatz. They both have a FLU and they are both interested in GC. You do not have a Flu, nor do you have GC connection of any sort. why are you interfering in something you do not know anything about?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11053
I like to help members and pass on my information and experiences..U never help or give a direct answer and just ignored the guy, cause U don't know the answers...but I do, and am NOT that way, like U......

Gold Member

Post Number: 3268
But you refused to give an answer when the person asked. They have a conversation going - let them talk.

Username: Az58

Post Number: 4
do those keys work for viewsat 2000 becouse is not working for me. Actually I have that anthena on diseq 3 and dn on diseq 1 and 2.

Silver Member

Post Number: 176
LK, Nalin Nyda, and TembleLies thanks for your help i guess the best way is to try it out myself ...i'l test the new bin and see which works with GC ...i'll probably post back on here if it works or not...thanks anyway!!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 11072
The Pansat 2500 and its clones such as the Fortec lifetime Ultra (FLU) CANNOT receive Globecast!...its that simple!

Username: Az58

I have viewsat plat but I can not see GC.
Should I buy Pansat for that, and each one from pansats is better for GC?

Username: Roism

Irvine haoo, CA USA

can u please repost how to change manual key for SV 4000. Thanks in advance

Silver Member
Username: Themangod

Post Number: 151
heres a key code grabber ripper that has new key codes.

[link removed]

some of the other key code masters dont have the working keys displaying and some have errors this one is really simple works well and has new working keys.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3273
Sonicview 1000/4000. Key entry
DN = 0101. BEV = 0901. GC= C101

1. Using your remote, do menu>entertainment
2. You will not see word "CODE". You will only see some names of games.
DO NOT PRESS OK.
3. Enter 7890 and you will see the word "CODE"
4. Press OK. You will now see key entry screen
5. Scroll to nagravision down one
6. Go down one and right scroll to DN 0001.
7. Scroll down to enter keys using your remote:
10/11 for Key 00 and
20/21 for Key 01
8. Save.
9. Go up and select provider ID 0101 and repeat step 6 to 8.
10. If you are entering BEV keys scroll to provider ID 0800, do step 6 to 8,
then scroll to 0901 and do the same.
11 Exit

Silver Member

Post Number: 178
tembpleLies does GC still work for u?? im having problems imputting the keys on my FLU ...when i go to imput key i put it on c101...then lower wher u put 00 or 01 .....if u move to the right..then u can see that there r more than the regular two lines 00 & 01 ..for example if u go right then ther is another 00 line then another then...an 01 then anotehr 01...and they r all different...i dont know what happened...how do i fix that?? this is for fortec liftime ultra

Silver Member
Username: Banej

Post Number: 248
LK im watching GC on FLU right now

Username: Gurl588

stockton, Ca United States

Hi, I have a Rex-I satellite receiver. Will these keys work with this satellite? Also, when I go to function on my receiver, it only gives me 16 spaces to put input the keys. A month ago, I inputed some keys, but it was more than 16 spaces. Please help. thanks in advance.

Silver Member

Post Number: 179
how do u input gc keys on flu??

Username: Royross

does anny one have the new dishnet codes. and the set that changed. sorry am new.i have a view sat ultra....

Username: Nikunj

Hi.. guys,
Actually i m new guy for all these & I hv a Viewsat Extreme receiver.. right now it's down.. so, please anybody will guide me how to fix it?
Thanx,
Nikunj

Gold Member

Post Number: 3325
Nikunj: Try this thread.

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/379930.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us