WTF Viewsat Extreme

Username: Hi09

Post Number: 1
Hey guys just got a dish installed 3 weeks ago, every day we had to manually enter new keys, then a guy told us how to do the BIN upgrade and we did, but then for some reason every couple hours we had to do a channel scan, now the channel scan does not even work, it finds the channel but just says no audi no video, tried inserting new keys same crap - anyone else with the same prob?

Username: Tirijo

Post Number: 9
ha...looks like we're in the same boat...i've had this thing for a year now and never had this one happen...the keys sure aren't working and i know auto roll is off...i'm lost dude...
although i did read on another board that it's a problem when the keys turn...but they suggested to put it on channel 200 and let it sit to get the keys to roll...since i have it on no auto roll...not sure it'll help...but i'm gonna try it

Post Number: 10
ha...looks like we're in the same boat...i've had this thing for a year now and never had this one happen...the keys sure aren't working and i know auto roll is off...i'm lost dude...
although i did read on another board that it's a problem when the keys turn...but they suggested to put it on channel 200 and let it sit to get the keys to roll...since i have it on no auto roll...not sure it'll help...but i'm gonna try it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
hey adam...

not sure if this will help but on the viewsat extreme ... i was putting my keys in to the dish category right next to the BEV key code slots...that one was 000101 ... the 010101 for dish is a few more pushes of the but...and then i put the codes in that one and it worked...funny, but i seem to remember putting the key codes into the dish section next to the BEV sections ... but i guess not...guess i haven't had to do key codes in the viewsat for a while and i blew it...anyways, that's what i did, made sure they are in the right dish section and it worked fine...

good luck...tirijo

Gold Member
Username: Juancho

Niagara Falls, Kashabowie.K... MOY

Post Number: 1333
download the new 08 16 07 opkeys for all VS

Post Number: 5
what is opkeys?

Gold Member
Username: Juancho

Niagara Falls, Kashabowie.K... MOY

Post Number: 1334
download the new 08 16 07 opkeys for all VS

Post Number: 7
Hey Tj i tried that the only ones i have for Dish is 010100 that is usually wher ei enter keys

but the only the other one is 001000

i tried entering the key there as wel but same thing

Post Number: 10
OM GOD Got it to work was entere a 0 insted of D!!!! thats two hours of well wasted sat time!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
lol, classic ... just like mine
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us