Pansat 2700

Bronze Member
Username: Cfillet

FL USA

Post Number: 30
I was able to download what seems to be latest bin for the pansat 2700,'205 bin'..is this bin real. I haven't been able to download onto box yet but I was hoping to get some feedback from anyone??

Bronze Member
Username: D00mbuggy

La Verne, CA USA

Post Number: 11
Checked around, the most recent bin I found is the 203, but give it a try, I would. where did you find it?

Silver Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 227
No..the latest bin number is 205...it's here https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/375448.html

Silver Member
Username: F_t_a_is_back

Post Number: 228
All files for Pansat were posted at MegaUpload to keep the server from crashing with all the traffic from peeps trying to get the fix..

Silver Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 153
visit www.ftasolutions.blogspot.com for files and keys!! plz click google ads thx!!

Bronze Member
Username: Cfillet

FL USA

Post Number: 31
i just downloaded the 205 bin to pansat 2700a and it looks like it worked. I turned dishnet autoroll on and after about 10 seconds of waiting for pic it came on....hopefully in a couple of hours it doesn't need new keys....i don't think it will.
i got lucky and was able to download at dsscentral .net about 5 hours ago... right now the site looks like it's down.

Bronze Member
Username: Avenzua

Pirata, Puerto Rico

Post Number: 39
The latest autoroll fix to pansat 2700 its 205. it's working very good

Bronze Member
Username: D00mbuggy

La Verne, CA USA

Post Number: 14
Yes, works great for me too!

Username: Megabrat

Post Number: 9
I downloaded the new file for my Pansat, but i don't seem to have all the channels.
What should i do?

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2579
you mean your missing channels on a specific sat or your scanning one sat but want the echo* pachage?
Try a factory reset then recheck ant settings then blind scan,keep auto tp off ,it causes more problems than its worth.[I don't think it ever worked correctly] another BL moment.

Username: Fem

Post Number: 1
hello, i am new to this but i have a problem with my pansat 2700a reciever; my data keys keep on changing about 5 times in one day and the channels go away, all there is, is a message saying wait for picture and i have to change the keys all the time, is there a way to fix this problem and make the channels last longer? it would be really helpful if anyone told me how to fix this problem, thanx

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2610
Felda,read this thread,its all explained right above .

Username: Arsenal499

Post Number: 1
hey i downloaded the bin file for pansat 2700a but after the box is refusin to work the light flashes from 1 side to another but does not show nuthin on the screen HELP!!!

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1064
which file did you download? did you upgrade your receiver first with the B75 file?

Bronze Member
Username: Amt

Post Number: 28
i upgraded my 2700a to B75 then loaded bin file 205 now when i run blind scan or network scan its not showing nothing i mean 0 transponders no channels Please help

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10814
RECHECK YOUR ANTENNA SETTINGS AND PUT THE AUTOROLL ON...OR U DID NOT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CORRECTLY...

There are many instruction and links here for that B75 upgrade with users variations who had difficulty..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
does this mean my reciver will not be fixed or can you please send me some direction how to fix my 2700a

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 559
anyone knows what is going on with future-fta site .? it;s weired when u go to the site.

Post Number: 10
I performed a blind scan, but i am not sure which satellites to select. so i tried selecting all echo satellites, 1.2,3,4,7,8,and 9. i seem to have duplicate channels and some are missing. for example, ppv, i have 504 then it jumps to 514.

Can anyone help in a few words?

Thanks

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10818
READ...1 word.

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1066
cartier1

THere is nothing wrong with the site its just a little slow because everyone is trying to get to the site at once to download files and stuff...thats it!!!! have patience and the site will open

Gold Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 1071

Hey, Brat
Do you have a mototized Dish?
If not and you don't know what Bird your Dish is pointing to,select one Bird at a time.
Check the Bird's TPs for Quality Signal.
When you find the Bird or Birds that have a Quality Signal do a blind scan on them only.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Hi Kavin,

No, my dish isn't motorized. I did a factory reset and found out that the only Satellites i require are the Echo 7 and Echo 8.6. i found the Echo 7 and it works fine but the Echo 8.6 is nowhere to be found, even after performing a blind scan, its not on the list. There is an Echo 8.1 but it didn't have what i was looking for.

I was wondering if you could tell me where to find the Echo 8.6.

Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 593
Echo 8.6 and Echo 8.10 are the same.

two satellites @110W-echo 8 and echo 10,
echo 10 replaced echo 6,
scan what you see in your menu.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10835
OH geez...another NON READER!...8.6 = 8.10 is FTA 101 learned in the first 2 hours of READING...

Username: Sid42069

Post Number: 3
Hello,
Can anyone please tell me or give me the new key for pansat 2700A? I tried so many websites, and it seems like i dont know where to look for the key. So if someone can please help me i'd really appriciate it. Thanks a millions

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10881
if they bit U in the azz U wouldn't know it...they're posted everywhere here..

hint...LOOK IN THE NEW KEYS THERAD HERE1

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
i have new 205 now it was working but after a while when i turned my reciver back on now its not getting any signle i tried blind scan it says no tp found plz help before it was working fine now there is no signle

Bronze Member
Username: Bangie

Toa baja, Puerto rico

Post Number: 38
need new keys please

Silver Member
Username: Slo_hand2

Post Number: 465
the best place to get the latest info on Pansat 2700A is either xxx.futurefta.com or xxx,Dvsfta.com

Username: Shutterman11

Post Number: 2
I can't get the ESPN, weather and western
channels. I have dumped everything and scanned;
but they don't come up. Any suggestions?

Username: Shutterman11

Post Number: 4
Reece, not knocking Aaron, you can't get that many hits and HR (without juice) and not be a great ball player.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 34
i have my 2700a upgraded to b75 loaded latest bin 205 it worked for while and few channles only now its showing no signal on screen and when i try to blind scan it shows 0 transponder found there is no signal at all can any one hlep help me please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us