Make my goddamn 2500A work again.Please.

Silver Member
Username: Flatulant_kitty

Post Number: 196
WTF.It's only 3&1/2.To young to die.This stinks.You know they can fix it.So just f'n do it,please.Thank you.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2519
I dunno ,BL and Pansat really suck! Yes they can give you the bin ,they have them out for the other boxes but want more money in new sales.Like anybody would by another PANSHIT !

Silver Member

Post Number: 198
Maybe the linux guys can do it for us again.
That'll piss em off.Bring back the digawave to.
Please.WTF.No skin off your azz.Cause i ain't trade'n it in for no $25.Don't want no view crap.I'll settle for 123w.What it was meant for.And f u all.Thanks again for your assistance in this matter.As soon as possible,like now would be nice.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2522
Flatulant kitty, chill or u gonna have a stroke like LK.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2523
FK ,just input your keys,it'll work .You've done it before.

Silver Member

Post Number: 208
Bump.
I just love to cause a stink,and man this stinks.

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 475
I imagine the next time you need a new bin for it, it will not be available and you will really be pizzed.Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 214
Can't say im pissed,rather disgustapated.You know they can fix it but they won't.They really stink.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10696
SS...stroke?...I'm kickin back and LMFAO...fishing, golfing and watchin TV and the Red Sox, anytime I want...but this place is crazier/funnier than SNL....hehehe

BTW...BL gave me his SUPERBIN last year which I Superglued into my receiver, thats why I'm up ALL the time....LMMFAO

Silver Member
Username: Techme

MIAMI, FL USA

Post Number: 106
you guys are crying like babys free tv for what ever years do the math if youre paying go out and buy a viewsat the had the fix in 24 hrs since the first autoroll stop crying $139 bucks get them before they jack up prices.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2587
Lk, your lucky you were fishing because if u were here when this place was overun with peeps and keys and" how to make my receiver work"you would have had a stroke,we almost did.

Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 3
If you go back a year ago, this site predicted the death of all pansat receivers with models less than 2700. You are lucky that your 2500 contiued working for additional year. It is the time to upgrade.

Silver Member

Post Number: 216
It's only time to upgrade cause the thiefs want more money.Not cause they can't make it work.Where are the good guys(linux)to prove that.Quit bust'n my nuts and dashing my hopes and tell'n me to buy a new one.Don't think it's gonna be worth it when all goes down very soon and you proud crapsat owners are cry'n too.MEOW!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10705
Its funny when people "grabbing" FREE TV from FTA receivers call the FTA companies "thieves".....talk about calling the kettle black..

Enjoy whatever U have or upgrade...either way, financially U are way ahead of the game..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us