Where the did all these new people come from??

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 192
god damn,half of u only come here and post when you need some thing. and bye now everyone should know how to put the keys in,where to find the keys,and load a new bin. if u dnt know this then why do u have a FTA receiver?? thats why all the veterans like lk,satscanner, king,etc arent helpin.

Bronze Member
Username: Hoosier_daddy

Post Number: 99
tons of people never had to deal with any changes bins have been working for a long time and limited key changes over the past few months period. I am sure they had a friend set it up never learned how to do anything....

Silver Member

Post Number: 198
they should know that this is not legal. they should have learned how to do everything.

Bronze Member
Username: Hoosier_daddy

Post Number: 100
should is the key word....illegal is to strong a word....just catching waves that are running through the yard...

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 203
they had 4 month's to figure out how to work the receivers, apparently they seemed to have only worked on changing channels

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 358
why so hostile this is a hobby and part of the hobby is helping people out. How about this you go find a website where you can b1tch about stoopid things like this. There are plenty and let the newbies come here for there help.

or how about all the new people go to livefta.com all the help you need plus a friendly atmosphere.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2534
or how about all the new people go to livefta.com all the help you need plus a friendly atmosphere.

Eatfish...You can take them all to your site,fine with us!

Silver Member

Post Number: 362
cool thanks bud the more the merrier.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2538
You'll have your hands full editing and removing and answering the same questions till you run out of bandwidth or paitence. And don't forget the spammers and scammers either!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2539
Whats that saying....Be careful for what you ask ,it maybe more than you really wanted.

Username: Jaye50

Post Number: 6
many of the veterans have an elitist attitude.....everyone is stupid about one thing or another in life.....what's stupid is to feel as if you're better than someone else simply because you know something that they don't.....jmo....

Gold Member

Post Number: 2552
True! but when ppl can't or won't read and look for a proper thread or any of the 10,000 new threads about keys ...being posted by the minute here...wtf can anybody do? And our forum with good posts and info is over run and trashed when the good info is archived .Damn yesterdays posts are todays archives now.

Bronze Member
Username: Mike1981

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 19
Wow, a simple question that generates allot of harsh responses. I'm sure this is not the first time some one has asked these questions and certainly it won't be the last time. So get use to it!
Yes, bon john, your right half of us do come on and post when we need something. That is the point of this website, my apologies for utilizing the site's resources to fix my problem. For those of you that have the time to contribute and constantly use this site, great for you guys, you guys keep this site going strong. However, don't be knocking down those that don't have the time such as myself.

I have a busy career, and don't always find the time to keep up to date with the latest bins, keys, etc. If the purpose of this website is to be bitched at, then not a problem, there are many other sites that present a happier atmosphere. In addition, if it wasn't for users like us, or the newbie's, then what else would you guys be chatting about, not much!

Ciao

Post Number: 7
yeah.....i understand where you're coming from satscanner.....and tho i just joined and just started posting....i've been reading the forum for a while.....you've always been helpful....i've never felt the need to post because i've always gotten my answers by reading the advice given to others.....

but i remember back when i first became involved with fta....and was trying to learn from scratch.....those that knew hoarded the info and gave it out in little increments.....sometimes cloacked and cryptic....lol.....i remember browsing for 4 or 5 hours at a time trying to get the answer to one small detail.....

and i remember asking a dumb (to them) question from time to time and being pounced on as if i were the viliage idiots assistant.....

i agree.....if there's a post preceeding yours asking the same question that you want the answer to......common sence would tell most to just wait and see what answer they get.....but.....human nature is human nature i guess......

Silver Member

Post Number: 204
READ BEFORE YOU POST WE ARE NOT GONNA SPOON FEED THE INFO TO YOU

Silver Member

Post Number: 367
I will help ask what you wish if I am here and read your question I will help. Wont spoon feed you as Bob John stated but will provide a link or answer to help get you on your way.

Bronze Member
Username: Sobe1

South beach, Fl

Post Number: 41
all these new newbies came at the same time. the simplest way to learn is to read. just take a couple of hours out of your lives and read and learn.

Post Number: 8
i'm 57 years old.....and one thing i've learned....is it's stupid to get mad at stupid....some of you guys are hella cool....and have good hearts.....and some of you guys are full of yourselves and need to pull the stick out

if a person has a hard time understanding and needs the extra help.....what's wrong with spoon feeding them.....or does that go against the universes rules of helping.....

Username: Shehzadkamal

Scarborough, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 6
For these critics to new users

All these bob john and jay 50 they have fake names ....they are not bob john or not some thing Jay Leno ....they are Srilankan and Indian people trying to be some expert of FTA and being superiorize to new users...when they ask .... Where the did all these new people come from ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us