Autoroll Processing

Username: Newtofta11

Post Number: 1
My Viewsat Ultra 2000 has "Autoroll Processing" at the bottom of the screen. The signal and quality is 75 to 80% and the sky is clear. No picture is available? Can anyone tell me what is wrong? I was watching channels yesterday night, but just not tonight. Please Help!!

Silver Member
Username: Hanz

Post Number: 328
Something called 'key morphing' has occured. Not a big deal. You need to turn off your autoroll and insert the updated keys which you can find right here on this board.

Post Number: 3
how do i insert the updated keys? where are the keys? can you guide me on how to do that Ranjeet? I would appreciate.

Also, I tried going to totalfta.com, ftatalk.com, purefta.com and all other reputable sites and when i navigate, they are down or database error. how come all of them down at the same time?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10642
SIMPLE...every moron with a FTA receiver is searching for the keys at FTA sites, and SUDDENLY want to learn how to manually input them!

Silver Member

Post Number: 330
Shaan, I'm just going to cut and paste LK's post here in how to insert keys on the Viewsat:

How To Enter Keys Manually In Your VIEWSAT.
1. Menu
2.Installation
3.Enter Pin 0000
4.Code
5.Nagra
6.Left until you see what ever Satellite you want.
Put 00 keys on line 08 & 09 don't change the 08 or 09 number
Put 01 keys on line 88 & 89 don't change the 88 or 89 number
EXIT once then OK to save, the light color is the one you pick to save then EXIT out.

Turn your Autoroll off and insert the updated keys:

DISH KEYS (Nagra)

08: B8 59 DF CF 32 DD 87 6C
09: 3B D1 37 03 07 60 30 6A

BEV KEYS under BEV 09 01 00

08: D3 0A 98 93 87 C8 EC FA
09: 56 64 5E ED 6E C1 FF 0A

Bronze Member
Username: Memo7339

Post Number: 12
the keyes are working good thank you but for how long do we need bin fiels plz help????

Post Number: 4
Thanks, it's working now. I can view channels now on dish. I only updated keys for Dish (Niagra) 010100. I did not update the BEV. Do I have to update that? Any advise?

Silver Member

Post Number: 332
If you have Bell Expressvu, then you'd need to update BEV. If you only have Dish, then don't worry about it Shaan.

Username: Agi

Hi im new to these codes and i did the same and still no video or audio and auto roll is turned off, what else should i do? Please help. what i understood is that first you go to nagra,find dish then input 00 on lines with 08 and 09 then on lines 88 and 99 i input 01, then save, then turn off auto roll go back to nagra find dish then change the 00 to a code but what about the 88 and 99 lines do i keep then as 01?

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3096
Key 00 is also Key 86
Key 01 is also Key 96

In some receivers
first half of Key 00 is key 08 or key 10 and second half is Key 09 or key 11;
first half of Key 01 is key 88 or 20 and second half is Key 89 or 21

Bronze Member
Username: Gophone

Post Number: 20
I had to update my keys on my viewsat ultra VS2000 twice on Thursday. Do I need to get a new bin for autoroll to work? What is the latest bin for viewsat ultra?

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1210
There is a new autoroll bin out on various sites for all VS. It works good so far.

Silver Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 140
autoroll bins posted here at www.ftasolutions.blogspot.com for pansat and viewsat plz click google ads on the side cheers!!

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1211
Forgot what the ultra bin # is but just look for PFTAUSW-070801U.

Username: Ellobo_63

Sorry new here with stupid questions for satellite VS2000 xtreme auto roll:
1) after Nagra is entered, any satellite can be choosen?? or take default, first one that comes up, some after more lines of numbers/letter than others ex polnat 13 only have lines 08 and 09 (there is no line 88 and 89)
2) when changing keys on lines--all 8, double number/letter combo is changed to 00??
3) how is autoroll turned on or off
Thanks, bear with me
2)

Username: Basienka

Post Number: 8
Hallo everybody :-) Can you please explain to me how to download new bin files on Pansat2500 and Viewsat, I've never done it, please and thank you.

Silver Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 145
well barbara to get the files visit my blog ... www.ftasolutions.blogspot.com ... plz click google ad thx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us