Any Info On The Pansat 2500a Bins?

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 202
Before I get yelled at...I was just wondering if there was a bin release for the Pansat 2500a clone. I am hearing two different stories from many people. And I am just curious. I would like to hear it from people I truly trust. I read in a thread a few down, SatScanner was saying that there was none. Can someone please just confirm or deny thing.
SatScanner, you know I trust you...I'm just getting mixed up.
And if there is no bin release, is there an ETA for one? Yeah yeah I know...whenever it comes it comes. But it'd be nice to know...you could even lie alittle LK

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3140
BL said a couple of months ago after the last BIN (293) that he will not be able to support it, Chancy confirmed it after his 293T releaqse.
I looked at the usual sites about an hour ago and there is no new BIN for 2500A or clones or for Fortec Ultra.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2559
I'm betta testing it right now ! I could e-mail u it

Bl and pansat aren't winning any ppl to there camp if they keep up this attitude.There is only one reason it hasn't been released with the others ...GREED !

just kidding julie,I would think soon for the 2500 then shortly after chancy sand will do his good deed for ppl.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2560
But Nalins post is correct.But this being only a byte change in keys ,there's no reason this bin can't be corrected and released.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 3148
The only change needed in the software is to add a few bytes of code which will invert the top bit of first byte of each of the two keys. Not a big problem for any assembly language programmer.

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 205
Thanks guys, and girl. I will wait.
LoL, almost had me going there Sat. hehe
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us