Viewstat extreme problem missing channels

Bronze Member
Username: Book77

Post Number: 60
Hi, I am sort of new, friend help set up Extreme. All was good on Beverley 1,3 and then one day something changed. Half the channels would not come in. Now I only get green quality in the 80s and green signal in 70s on some tp frequencies. On the others I only get red 75% signal and no quality at all (what does the red mean?). So when I scan for channels now, I only get about half of them. I tried a new LNB, same thing.

Well the dish was left here by previous owner, there is no name on the dish but it seems to just be the standard Bev 18" round dish and the LNB says 'dish' on it, model BSNA5-203A. Like I said all was working great with all channels, and then after a storm one night, many of the TP frequencies seemed to not come in.

If I choose 11250 for the LNB frequency, only the Horizontal TP freqs seem to come in green, such as 12239, 12268, etc. But if I change it to 11200, only the Vertical TP freqs come in, such as 12224, 12253. Since I cannot get the V and H to come in all at once, it seems to miss many channels when I scan. Thanks again

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2418
Check your antanae settings [lnb type].Factory reset, and set lnb type standard not dp [ocs dp}.Then rescan.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us