Veiwsat 2000

Bronze Member
Username: Banti

Post Number: 51
hello i purchased a veiwsat 2000, when i started i loaded channels by doing a blind scan, and the signal bar keeps changing it goes up then down. why wont the picture come on my veiwsat. AND PLEASEEE help me with this. do i need to input keys? and how do i go to the input keys section. what bin file do i have to load into it? and what loader should i use...please help i would really appreciate it....thankssssss

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 304
go here and register its free and painless read the viewsat section theres alot of good info and every file youll need http://dsscommunity .com/forums/index.php

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2253
Start with flashing the lasted bin[software upgrade], and antanae settings to match your lnb and switches.[If using any or type ].

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
thanks so much tons of helppp really appreciate it..if u need any help wid ur receivers let me know im an expert at workin with pansats and other receivers....thanks again

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10405
huh?..If U're an expert on "pansat and other receivers" why the viewsat questions?...NOBODY here is an expert at everything...we all just share whatever we do happen to know..

BTW...Grim and satscanner can teach u a few things about Viewsats or Pansats ...as can www.totalfta.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
because ive been using pansat for very long and i recieved a diffrent kind for the first time thats why;)..anyways thanks for the help and the sites that was a big helpppp!!

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2796
Banti - before I forget, you don't need to do a "Blind Scan" for viewsats because they have an option "Network update" "On" by default which will update your transponders when performing a regular scan. Doing a blind scan often results in duplicate channels on your receiver.

However, you really need to read up on this receiver. Most sites including the ones above have a Process I wrote called Performng a Perfect Scan for Viewsat Receivers. I suggest you find it and use it. If you can't find it there, then come and see me at ftabins.net.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
thanks alot i got my viesat up and running it is working perfectly..thanks sooooo much by the way where can i get the new bins for all receivers?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us