Bev problems??

Bronze Member
Username: Vhl71

Post Number: 37
From yesterday, I'm not getting any of the Bev channels on my ariza 700. I have only 82W for bev. Getting scarmbled or bad channel msg

DN is working fine..

any ideas?

Bronze Member
Username: Budgie123

Post Number: 13
In my case, for ps 2500a clone, I lost discover kids and may be more with "scarmbled or bad channel". rescan did not help.

Bronze Member
Username: Budgie123

Post Number: 14
Congratulation to myself!! I am a Bronze Member now.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 8296
Welcome to the circus!! Lol!

Silver Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 168
@ 5k&2.5ka

congrats dude.........
you're on your way to become just like Mr. Larrea.......

(a Golden member, of course....)

Bronze Member
Username: Ijazsyed

Post Number: 13
hi I bought new pansat3500sd when i instaled it it says scramble singnals please help me how i can load new key on this sat
thankyou

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10355
go to any dss site and read their manuals...none here...

www.future-fta.info is pansat unofficial best site

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10356
BTW...Bev 82W has been down for past 2 days with 95% of all pansats, regardless of model...they will need to release new bins i think...of course pansat is denying there is a problem

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10357
also coo*lsat, captiveworks, homesat, and viewsat, and sonicview and extremeviews are NOT experiencing this 82W problem...ONLY pansat and pansat clones!...LMAO

BTW...it may have something to do with the Bev HD channels being on the 82W...so maybe Bev is messing with that stream..

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2247
On the bright side maybe we will get a new BL[Bug Ladden] bin.

Username: Jaydeeeee

Post Number: 2
Can someone tell me what happened to my lifetime. I keep it on all the time and this morning i go look at it and it doesnt turn on anymore. No lights come on but i her a clike sound when i turn it on and off from the back. I haven't changed bins or done anything to this box for months. Is there a fix for it or is it time to change it.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10364
well it always time to change a Fortec or a pansat...lol

I would be persistent and try and force a factory bin...after I checked for bad fuse, loose/bad internal connection, and ran a fan around it...they are noted for overheating problems..

if all that fails u can jtag it yourself (pain in the azz) or have it done for about $50...

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2256
If your fortec doesn't have already installed j-tag header ,and won't take a forced flash,sell the power supply board,ppl want them bad.Ther're compatible with all pansat up to 35oo and clones to!Never mind j-tagging it with no header,do as LK said UPGRADE!Never ever Buy a pansat.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us