Holyfield vs Savarese

Bronze Member
Username: Fumate

Post Number: 15
Anyone know if the fight is on dishnetwork? - i've checked 455 and nada ... i've done a blind scan and satellite scan on 110 and 119 and am not getting 472.

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 425
Sorry, it was only on bev. Good fight too!!

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 274
Damn...didn't know it was on bev. I could have watched it. Heard Holyfield still has a little vigor in him. But......who did he defeat..another old washed up soldier. Holyfield's real test will come when he fights someone in the top 10. Maybe he can get a fight with one of the fighters who defeated him in the recent past. Larry Donald comes to mind, then there's Toney who demolished him. And also slick, but light hitting Chris Byrd. Holyfield's dream of ever becoming champ again is only a fantasy in his mind. No way he can deal with those big heavy handed heavyweights today. Maybe in his prime....but not now.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10299
Maybe George Foreman will come out next...LOL...IMO, there hasn't been a good heavyweight since Larry Holmes...Lewis has been the best since him... the rest don't match up to the Norton, Foreman, Ali, era...same with the welter/middle weights, none compare to Duran, Leonard, Hearns era..

IMO, with guys like "Butterball" fighting, boxing is at an all time low...

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 263
hey LK what do you think of Wladimir Klitschko

Bronze Member
Username: Hoosier_daddy

Post Number: 94
Mike Tyson in his prime...Lennox Lewis....Boxing is done....MMA is where it's at..

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 599
Tyson, in his first 30 fights could not have been beaten. (pre-Robin Givens)
I like both Klitschko's. The older one is comming back. Man, Vlad was destroying Lennox when they fought till, well... he lost. ha

Bronze Member
Username: Billybeerboy

Carthage, Il United states

Post Number: 68
Tyson was a lie.He was exposed when he had to go more than 3 rounds.He was a hell of a brawler but that was what he was.Ali would have decimated him .

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10363
IMO, Ali was the greatest fighter/boxer ever to live...and I don't care what the computer says about Marciano vs Ali..and Frazier was right up there too..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us