DssWiki.net...new informational site

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10361
www.DssWiki.net , The Online Satellite Encyclopedia is growing all the time, tons of great info about all things satellite.

Visit there to learn more, and to understand terms mentioned here that you may not understand.

Enjoy!!...Sager

I know we all hate spam...but this is a new small informational only site and owned by Sager, a good friend of mine, who also was a pansat coder for many years with Blacklist and is VERY well known and respected throughout the DSS world...sorry if this offends anyone, just trying to direct the good people here to a new small good INFORMATIONAL site....U will not receive any email spam by visiting his site...

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2257
BL needs sagers help to fix there bins! Is that why pansat camp went to hell in handbasket?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10370
yepper..once Sager left, Pansat went dixie...

BTW...he loves the inexpensive Homesat receiver, especially for newbies..I've never tried one...but he swears by them...better than the CW premium, he says...supported by the same Norw group as coo*lsat...

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2266
Yeah,I was reading at satscams about eric.mmmmm?Still i'm on the fence post about c00lsat,but always liked the aux option and the tiny box.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10374
coo*lsat 5000 is a great receiver, especially for newbies, very simple...it has better pic quality than the VS Ultra..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us