Pansat 2500A : Just Curious why this happens

Silver Member
Username: Destine0429

Quebec Canada

Post Number: 185

Ok boys, before you all jump on me about this, I wanted to know something. I still got my Pansat 2500a receiver, and had a problem recently. I threw out the box and got a new one but it's bugging me as to why this happened and how/if it could have been fixed.
I unplugged my box the other day for a few hours to test out our new Viewsat. When I plugged back in the Pansat 2500a receiver, I had lost all my Vertical channels. There was absolutely no signal on them. For BEV and for Charlie(think that's right).
Anyone know why? And if it could be fixed. This is not the only box it happened to that I know of. It happened to my folks and a few of our friends. For my folks and friends, their box eventually blew.
LK, be gentle with me hon, been awhile since I was here.
}

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2135
Dear Mrs. White,
I supect you have a power supply board open circuit in the power transformer .It is a multi voltage ,multi tap ,wich supplys various different voltages for different operations and receiver curcuits.The "suspect" curcuit is the lnb V 13v not the 18v Horizontal.You need a new transformer on the power board or a replacement.I have posted info on this in this thread earlier.
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/364980.html

Gold Member

Post Number: 2136
And also :

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/364627.html
Gentle enough for you?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2137
And please tell Ryerson I want my J-tag cable back.Nobody has heard from him since he was with you.

Silver Member
Username: Kjniceguy

Lethbridge, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 103
Speaking of Problems... Just recently my Pansat 2500A has been shutting itself down and rebooting all on its own, Channels freeze then Puff it clicks off and on. Anyone know as to what the problem might be?, My version of Bin is 293a The only other info i have is that My roommate Accidently did a factory reset.
Any usefull help would greatly be appreciated

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2771
Kevin - Turn your autoroll off and reboot system (shut down from back and turn back on after a minute).

Bronze Member
Username: Dallastx

Post Number: 38
pansat 2500A i am having a problame to get India channel. i got bin 293. i can load english ones but not indian it' not scanning the india channels is there any one know why. please help me out.

Happy 4th of july.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10337
English- Indian it don't matter...what matter is having the correct LNB and settings set to the right alignment and config....the receiver is NOT prejuidiced!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2224
LMAO! ...The receiver is not prejuidiced!

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 519
julie dont change anything other than reflash your pansat and use the right configuration lnb's ectttttttttt you will get them back.
is everything working good in states satscanner?lk? im watching europ program in here . too complicated than in states god bless america . take care guys

Gold Member

Post Number: 2231
All is Good everywere.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us