Pansat 3500SD & EchoStar package

Bronze Member
Username: Khopdi

Post Number: 16
I've been using 110 & 119 for my Pansat 3500SD for awhile. Few days ago, I accidentally did factory reset on my Pansat 3500SD. Since then I have successfully scanned 110 & 119 w/o any problems. Every time I try to align the channels using EchoStar package, everything freezes. Resetting and scanning has been done. Nothing seems to work. Any ideas? Please help.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 913
try deleting all your channels and rescanning. maybe channel list is corrupt.

if that doesn't work, try reloading your bin.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
I've deleted all channels using factory reset. Everytime I rescann, it's the same. Remote becomes useless and I have to turn it off by using the power switch in rear. I am still new to all of this.

Silver Member

Post Number: 915
Troubleshoot. maybe your remote is broken. get a universal remote that you can use in place of your pansat remote (or borrow one).

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Jason - Thanks. I don't think it's the remote. One thing I noticed was that after several minutes the picture remains frozen but I can scroll all channels. Picking another channel gives an error "No signal" or "Scrambled channel". The picture on the TV remains frozen from the channel it is tuned to when the power is turned on.

Silver Member

Post Number: 917
Can you get about half of your channels?

Gold Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 1859
Have you checked to have the right settings for the LNB type??? and also for the switch??

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
Jason/Nikk,
I've checked the remote, nothing there. I can get all of the channels. No issues there. Settings are correct for LNB and the switch is fine. Matter of fact everything great was until I accidentially hit factory reset on the remote. Should be more careful when multi-tasking.

Bronze Member
Username: Happytv

Post Number: 19
Khopdi, I have the same exact issue. did you happen to find a solution?
-thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
May have to reload the bins. FTA Experts - what do you think?

Silver Member

Post Number: 923
I guess start from scratch. Do another factory reset, reload your bin, put your antenna settings back, make sure autoroll is on, and rescan.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
Last night, did another factory reset (w/o reload). Rescanned w/Autoroll on. Got new keys, but no sound and no picture. Not only that. Everything froze again (see my 1st post). Left it unplugged overnight after another factory reset.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 965

Try this.....
A) Download factory Bin.
B) Now download the current Bin.
C) Factory resetting.
D) Do a blind or power scan.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
Kavin - At this point I am willing to try anything. As soon as I have some time I will do it. I hope the receiver is not dead.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
Last night I did the following - press set default key, turn off via back switch, turn on and wait for keys to roll. Five mins later it was working. I am good to go.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10168
So all u simply needed was to activate the autoroll, reboot the receiver and let the autoroll do its thing..

Usually all the solutions are the simplest things like that...especially a reboot!...and persistence..

Congrats...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
LK - Thanks. I am bit puzzeled because I had tried all of that before and somehow it didn't work. Now that the problem is solved, I am good to go. Again thanks.

Username: Jiten2313

Post Number: 1
Hey guys,
I am getting No Signal on my receiver. I haven't used my receiver in couple of months. Can some please give me step by step as what i need to do to get the receiver working again. And, what is the latest bin file and keys that everyone is using?

Thanks in advance.

Jay
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us