Pansat 2500A Missing channels

Username: Asciuk

Post Number: 1
Hi all,
Recently I reloaded chanels on 110 and 119, than when I wanted to watch polish channels on 61.5 they were gone. Reloaded 61.5 and still nothing. Any suggestions?

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10450
MUCH MORE DETAILED INFO NEEDED

Username: Asciuk

Post Number: 2
Thanks for quick response
Before reloading channels I was able to watch polish channels on 61.5. I needed to perform the satelite scan because I wanted to have HBO-E. After the scan I was able to watch HBO but when I wanted to go back to polish channes I saw scrambled or bad channel message. I scanned the 61.5 and the channels were gone from my list. Hope this explanation is more accurate.
Thanks

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10451
Try just a simple RECEIVER REBOOT, FIRST and ALWAYS, whenever U have ANY problems...using REAR switch, power OFF, for 2 minutes, then power back ON....now see if U have your missing channels back...

are U missing just SOME channels on 61.5 or the entire satellite?...your info is VERY vague...

are U experienced at this?...can U do a factory default, upload factory bin, scan individual sats (not blind scan) with switch disconnected, and/or transponders, ever replaced a switch, configured the antenna/dish/LNB settings, and/or uploaded the 293T bin?

Username: Veryevilnip

Winnipeg, Mb Canada

Post Number: 3
LK,my question is similar to adams,
i have the pansat 2500 with autoroll. since inputting the new keys on june 26,im missing the the top half of the channels, have no signal, on channels 105 and up.
tried to turnoff autoroll,deleted channels,and rescanned them,did a blind scan,etc.even turned off the switch in the back of the receiver as you told adam.
what would be the problem in your opinion?

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10455
If U are missing half the channels, but getting some of the ENCRYPTED channels then it could be various things...

poor dish alignment
bad cable, NOT using RG6
bad connections
bad switch
wrong settings

IF getting only UNENCRYPTED FREE "in the clear" channels then thats another story...and could be other problems , along with the ones above..and U imply U are ONLY talking about the 61.5 sat, is that true?...cause 61.5 has no channels below 362....so your post makes no sense..and u said u had same problem as this post author Adam, and its subject is the 61.5 sat...

Username: Veryevilnip

Winnipeg, Mb Canada

Post Number: 4
LK,i was refering to dishnet.
i switched off the receiver,and turned it back on,but i forgot to update the epg,now everythings fine,i got all my channels back,thanks for helping a noob like me,peace!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us