Bronze Member
Username: Poscor

Post Number: 80
C/P
Admin Today, 03:59 PM
Poker Champ
Group: Admin
Member No.: 147257

Dishnewbies will be closing its doors to the public as of july 15/2007.
I need to renew the sever for another year at that time at a cost 0f 300(US) a month for 12 Months and I'm not going to commit to that much money. Due to the lack of advertising dollars and google ad income I will be moving the site to a much smaller server to deal with only paid members (and when memberships are expired they will not be renewed.) This was an extremely hard choice to make as Ryman2000 was committed to having the site free when he started it many years ago but I'm not in a financial potion to commit to that expense with no solid income coming in.I thank all members who have paid for a year membership and I will continue to keep the site open during that time(Smaller and members only) to complete my commitment to you.

I'm sorry to all members and staff members that this has had to happen but unless a couple solid advertisers or memberships can be added in the next 2 weeks I would rather move to a smaller members only sever then close the doors all together.

If we can have 200 new members committee to dishnewbies before that date at 20 a year we will be able to maintain our server that we have now.If you wish to get a membership to help us with the server or to join us if we move to a private server click on the forum and click on the banner (be a paid member) or send $20 via paypal to ....

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2211
Also dss evolution is "going underground" [code closing]? .And I haven't been able to get on al7bartk in the last few days,whats up there?
They claim its pressure from the providers,other sites claiming poverty.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2212
I have posted in the past,I've seen a downsizing in most sat related sites and dealers/shops.Online ordering is getting to be the the mainstream.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us