WHAT RECIEVER IN YOURE OPINION IS THE BEST!

Bronze Member
Username: Techme

MIAMI, FL USA

Post Number: 44
Ive tried fortec lifetime,fortec mercury 2, cs 5000 and 6000, dreambox 500s dreambox 7020 .to my eyes i like dreambox 7020 and fortec mercury 2 but out of these 2 for consumer i think mercury 2 is a good reciever for those who just want to load and watch tv i love the epg this reciever goes for around $150 autorolls quick now for those advance dreambox 7020 is a dream come true i love the interface and especialy that you can load diffrent bins in this unit and emulate any fta out there i have a dreambox setup with 3 bins 142 from cs 5000 293 from pansat and experimental bin i compiled for dtv note for dtv must have sub and it takes to long of a procces to get some dtv not everything.now lets say my cs 142 bin drops automaticaly loads 293 so there you have hit from what ive tested i have 2 recievers i recommend note this is only my view please others who have tested recievers please post youre reviews so others have an idea what to buy.

Silver Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 221
viewsat

i got a panssssssshit 3500sd not even 3 months had to send in for warranty work.
they siad the memory got jammed on it

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2172
As if they would admit a bl bin killed it.And warranty after a third party bin?

I think the 3500 should get the "All Time LemmonAward

Silver Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 224
lmfao alot

so very true.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 10275
Hey the Ford pinto was once a great basic inexpensive simple thing too, just like Pansat use to be....but like the pinto and its gas tanks blowing up and killing people and the car, Pansat has fallen to that same low with their either stupid lying coders or intentional bins with "malicious codes" killing receivers to sell newer ones..

Pansat days have come and gone..just like the Ford pinto!

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 173
1. Viewsat Ultra (32MB flash ROM, 1GB USB stick included, USB upgradeable plus CD-ROM)
2. Viewsat Xtreme (with CD-ROM)
3. colsat 6000 Premium (with CD-ROM)
4. CaptiveWorks CW600S Premium (with CD-ROM)

You cannot go wrong with ANY of the models above. They are premium brand name FTA receivers with remote control.

If you are asking us what the best FTA receiver to purchase is, we would say the Viewsat Ultra. The Viewsat Ultra is definitely the market leader with the best features available on any FTA receiver. We are the ONLY retailer that offers an interactive CD-ROM with the latest step-by-step instructions, satellite angle calculator, rotor installation guide, utilities, and free lifetime access to satellite online communities to go along with this receiver. If you absolutely want the best bang for your buck in an FTA receiver, then the Viewsat Ultra is the newest model with the latest chipset. The most impressive feature of this receiver, which is probably why it is an incredibly huge selling unit, is the fact that it has the most impressive EPG (Electronic Program Guide) found on any FTA receiver, even compared to the DreamBox 500!! Now you can see exactly what is on TV now and up to 7 days into the future. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 174
why cant u say colsat?? C00LSAT

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10284
Certain words are blocked by Ecoustics...Ecoustics dislikes this satellite forums for many years now...they don't like talk of hacking etc due to possible liability issues and the large # of users here...but they put up with it cause, it brings them BIG sponsors MONEY!...its even highly possible that Ecoustics is a front for the authorities..DTV hase been know to use that tactic at MANY sites in past years..and rumors about some present DN and FTA sites now..

Bronze Member
Username: Techme

MIAMI, FL USA

Post Number: 72
ive had a quantum 3000 2500 clone for 4 years its working good i ive had bad luck with pansat i prefer clones over pansat i even converted a dtv reciever to pansat and works awsome pansat better step there game im currently buying colsat 5000 for setup but ive been having problems with them not picking up certain channels now im going to try viewsat .

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2182
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/367868.html

Platinum Member

Post Number: 10287
Coo*lsat 5000 is a nice older simple receiver..with great pic quality..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us