Sanyo PLC-SW30 Projector: Blue "stain" on projected image

Unregistered guest
Beginning from yesterday, a blue "stainlike shadow" has appeared on the projected image from my Sanyo PLC-SW30. It is constanly there, and is quite annoying. It is even more visible when the image is dark.

Please help me. It is quite frustrating, and the blue "stain" covers about half the screen.

Anonymous

have seen this problem on about 12 other sanyo sw-30 projectors as yet have had no responce from sanyo...... me thinks this is going to become a common post

seano
Unregistered guest
Beginning from yesterday, a blue "stainlike shadow" has appeared on the projected image from my hitachi pj-tx10. It is constanly there, and is quite annoying. It is even more visible when the image is dark.

Please help me. It is quite frustrating, and the blue "stain" covers about half the screen.

Username: Shastacles

Post Number: 1
I have a sanyo plc-xu35, and as of yesterday I have the same problem, only my "stain" is only on a small portion of the screen but still in the picture.

Can anyone help?

rain
Unregistered guest
it may be a hair if you have a pet. that what mine was.

mdearman
Unregistered guest
Got a blue stain on my Sony Projector too. no idea what it is and can't find anything on the net

Anonymous

And mee, all over the screen on a Sony PX31

Username: Davidman

Post Number: 1
Hi. I have a Panasonic PT-AE700 and the blue stain started tonight. Over about 2 hours it doubled in size, almost like a thin film of oil running down the inside of the lens. Have checked everything out, no oil, no hair, no dust. Can anyone help please.
Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us