Globecast2

Silver Member
Username: Fastbeatz

Post Number: 109
is globecast going to be working anytime soon?? i have a cs4000pro if anyone has any idea please post or if any info regarding globecast please post ASAP....thanks
im sure everyone has been waiting for globecast to work

Bronze Member
Username: Therepo

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 20
Don't hold your breath to watch it on your 4K. nFusion has some GC open with IKS (internet key sharing). There's no bin, just using sub card data from "private" server. The last cardless GC solution in December didn't last long once the keys were public. Maybe a day.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 883
Therepo, do you know the reason why GC is not coming out cardless. I've talked with people on other forums and what I've got from them was the GC is still using Nagra2 but uses different maproms from what Bev and DN are using. Also, the bins would take up too much memory having to include GC support. I have a feeling that this isn't the whole picture. Is this correct or am I missing something?

Bronze Member
Username: Therepo

Ftaview.com

Post Number: 23
I don't know, but I think the main reason is that it's simply a bad investment without the autoroll figured out. The keys for GC are not public accessible like DN/bev use. As we saw last time, all GC had to do was roll the keys once the fix was public, and all the money invested into the bins was for nothing (apart from quick-selling some units to hapless GC fans).
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us