New Recievers

Gold Member
Username: Mc_sunny

Post Number: 1203
New FTA Recievers

If you haven't noticed , there are alot of New Recievers entering the FTA Market. Before you buy a New Reciever , always do some homework. Find out as much as you can about the New Recievers. Read ,,,Read ,,,Read. The number one thing (to me) is the Support. Also be very carful who you buy from. If you buy on Flea Bay ,,, check the Reputation of the one you are buying from. They sell alot of clones on Flea Bay.

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 245
i made that mistake when i bought my pan 3500.dont get me wrong its good for a person who nows his sh$t but to a newbie it gets a little difficult.

Username: Joepiscapo

Post Number: 1
Well I've been reading what I can, but its so difficult to post any questions... as my posts just get deleted immediately, it seems.

I'm wanting a PVR box, but can't find any reviews that don't look like advertisements to me.

I totally get what you're saying, though... gotta be careful.

Username: Joepiscapo

Post Number: 3
Nevermind my last post, I just realized I'm an idiot and wasn't hitting the second submit button on this forum. Whoops.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9827
No biggie,,,stay away from Pansat...go with Viewsat!

check out www.totalfta.c*om for their reviews ..and viewsat is the best receiver around now...and best and most available working software too at that totalfta site...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us