Ppv

Username: Mlewis337

Post Number: 5
none of my 110w ppv channels will come up on a blind scan

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9882
do a 110 sat scan first ...and then, if necessary, scan the TP's that your missing PPV's are on..

Username: Mlewis337

Post Number: 6
all that does is give me doubles of all my other channels

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2806
If scanning 110W does not give you PPV channels, you are either pointing to the wrong sat or have the wrong DiseqC port connection or an old BIN.
Did you look at individual channels going up and down to see what the sat name or direction is?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9913
if that gives u "doubles" of your other channels, then u have the other LNB's aimed at the 110 also!

and IGNORE nalin, she's an ignorant azzhole...she rambles and has NO CLUE!...and she's a camel muncher!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2808
LK: You have acquired the status of Gold Idiot about to get a platinum rating from insane posts.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9919
insane posts!...LMAO...I think I provide the EACT info the people need, unlike your rubbish and stupid general ramblings like a crackhead!...this thread is a perfect example!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9920
insane posts!...LMAO...I think I provide the EXACT info the people need, unlike your rubbish and stupid general ramblings like a crackhead!...this thread is a perfect example!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2812
LK: Your last three posts were totally irrelevant to the subject at hand.
Go and fine another newbie to abuse.

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 409
Hey officer, your back! Entrapment is still wrong in Canada , Nalin! Peeps be aware I think this guy is da man!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9925
I think so too...nalin is a narc for the FCC and Canadian officials....and she's a chick or the most feminine man on the planet!....LMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 410
who else would do something like this over so much time? he/she is Charlie, the man, or has a serious mental disorder (Get help bro). In any case its obvious its a preson that needs to be avoided.

Silver Member

Post Number: 411
Seriously bro..

USA
www*nmha.org

CAN
www*cmha.ca

Gold Member

Post Number: 2816
edenman: You have joined the paranoid team. Best of luck.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2817
By the way, edenman, if you want to retain your sanity and your status, you will OK, because LK does not need your help - now that Ryerson is back.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9928
edenman....actually I have stated the same thing about nalin ever since last summer when she appaeared out of nowhere and tried to control these forums...yes, she's either a narc or mentally disturbed...but I think its BOTH, she's a mentally disturbed narc....now she's put U, me, Mc Sunny, PRFMNJ, and Ryerson, all together as being paranoid of her...and for GOOD reason, we all can smell it and its so obvious!

Silver Member

Post Number: 412
People arent as stupid as you think they are..

Silver Member

Post Number: 413
yeh, I am now too that he mentioned me in one of his rantings.. Listen B*tch, go back to writing parking tickets or something.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2820
edenman: I recognise a weakling when I see one. I recall you had posted something at dsstester site, then LK said it is a bad site, so you attempted to retract. You do not have the courage of conviction of backing up your own actions. You did not know that you can download it back and ocmpare with the original and know if it is a good file or not.

You are LK's dog. You bark when he says "Bark". So go on barking.

Silver Member

Post Number: 414
That pos site is on the trusted list. I have told peeps to stay away since my troubles there. Its actually a site I and LK disagree on lol Seriously, get help.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2822
edenman: You are the only one who needs help in recognizing the psychologically deranged paranoid person that LK is. When you recognize this you won't feel the need to bark to protect LK or wag your tail at his bidding.
Be a man what you should be and stop the hero worship of a person who is so rude and mean. You don't have to be afraid of this ignorant self styled know-all.

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 328
sounds to me like you are describing yourself Nalin.
Other than the following LK part of course.

As far as I can tell you follow him around the forum just to bash him. Thats it thats all. You try and help but, you seem to just say the same things that others are saying why repeat others.
I should not stop you from doing that it is the only time you are giving people the correct advice.

Before you start I am not an LK follower but do respect his knowledge and give him the respect he deserves. You have made this personal with me by getting the admin to remove my posts.
Why dont you mind your bussiness and go back to posting keys. Better yet just go away we can handle it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2825
eatfish: YOU mind your own business. LK deserves everything I have stated about him. His knowledge is getting very rusty and his ability to absorb new information and knowledge is practically zero.

As to "following LK" - it is LK who has been following me believing me to be a "14 year old girl" and making sexuual suggestions. If you think that that is a respectable man, then you and your actions deserve to be questioned and scrutinised.

Your statement: "we can handle it" is ridiculous. All you can do is spam some sites where you have some financial advantage. Your posts were removed by admin, obviously because you had made unacceptable posts or "spams", and you should stop posting again and again what is obviously not acceptable by the admin of ecoustics.

Username: Redwater71

Post Number: 9
LK is the biggest, wetest pu$$y in the world.
Dude you couldn't help ice melt...

Nalin, let'em be ... they got nothing else to do.

Ain't someone supposed to change your diaper LK ?

Like Bill Clinton once said "I swear I didn't ..", but you did !!

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 329
I havent read any posts from LK stating you are 14 year old and have not seen him be sexually suggestive. Why dont you complain about that instead of me spamming as you put it.

I have no financial stake in any site I promote I am a staff member yes but I do not pay anything for the site and I do not receive any money from any site I mod at.

I invite you to come and see for yourself Nalin.
Make an informed decision. You sound to be educated why not do some research before spouting off about things you know nothing about.
again I invite you to come and see for yourself
ftamorvex
and livefta

Silver Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 101
kick'er nuts

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 2040
Yes, livefta has good files and info.Thanks for the connection there Eatfish.

Bronze Member
Username: Techme

MIAMI, FL USA

Post Number: 16
FIND A CHANNEL LIST AND LOAD
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us