I can't watch all of the HD programs on BEV, i have a new viewsat ultra, pls help.

Username: Askigal

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 2
Hi Everyone,
I just bought a new Viewsat Ultra (uploaded the pgm file) and positioned the dish to Nimiq 2, 82. I can view some channels but I can't view any of the HD channels which is the majority of the BEV network. Also, I can't watch the AOV chanel. Can someone please tell me why? I would really appreciate it.

Igal.

Bronze Member
Username: Jameslee

Post Number: 29
hello

your using a digital satellite receiver not a high definition fta receiver. you wont get HD unless you using a HD box http://www.hdftaboxes.com/ there is quite a few captiveworks 3000hd cool sat 8000hd sonicview 8000 hd viewsat hd 8000 cool sat 8100 dreambox 8000

Bronze Member
Username: Jameslee

Post Number: 30
the box you have does not do OTA or HD.

simple its a Digital Free To Air Receiver like it states on the box

Bronze Member
Username: Leines

Post Number: 18
THE AOV channels runs on a different key.. you can get it by manually putting in the 0905 key and it and pb will come on. but you lose all the other channels.. until you switch it back to the 0901 key..

LeineS

Username: Wes_w

Post Number: 2
Hi Askigal,
They are correct about the HD channels, you need and HD receiver to get them. With the ultra if you move the dish to nimiq 1,3 and scan that you will find that you get a lot more channels than nimiq 2, which is primarly the HDs and French Language channels.

Hope this helps some

Username: Askigal

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 3
Thank you all for your great help, I am selling my Viewsat Ultra on ebay now and I will get the HD receiver.

By the way, I really dont know how to get the AOV channels to work. I dont know which code to change. There are hundreds of different companies with different codes, if someone can help me with this, it would be great. Wes_w let me know if you can help me with this.
thanks,
igal.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us