"CONTEST"

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 901

I would like to say one thing.
People do come here to get help
and the next thing you know it turns out to be a pissing contest. The people here that are trying to help others need also to read the question
before they answer.

Bronze Member
Username: Antiscums

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 29
it is LK that turns everything to a bashing contest i just wish if he or she give productive answer instead of destructive insults got an answer share it if you don't have to turn it to a street fight constantly picking on nalin and insult newbies i think we all better without him and his filthy mouth

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2637
Kevin - I have no beef with you or anyone here (well most of the time), but you've missed the point. I was clarifying what you said, NOT going against it. You need to read as well since you claim others don't. My posts were meant to clarify. You may want to go back and read the entire thread and then if you feel the need to point out something to me, then do so directly and not beat around the bush! As I said, I have never had a problem with you nor do I intend or want to start now, but before pointing something out to ANYONE you may want to do as you've suggested to others and READ.

Silver Member

Post Number: 906

Hey PR
It was nothing to clarify, my answer was in English not in Spanish
What do you mean by me beating around the bush. If I have to say something to anyone I will tell it to his face if I could.You seem to have that problem about reading and don't want to except when you are wrong.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2638
Kevin - Once again, I did not imply nor state you were wrong. I simplified the answer. If there was nothing to clarify, then why do you continue to validate your point?

UNDERSTAND NO ONE IS SAYING YOU WERE WRONG. IF YOU DON'T FEEL ANYTHING NEEDED TO BE CLARIFIED THEN MOVE ONE, BUT YOU SUBSEQUENT POST AND THE ORIGINAL POST ABOVE OBVIOUSLY SAY DIFFERENT.

Silver Member

Post Number: 907

I will move on, I hate to see an old man cry.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2640
LOL - I'll take that as a compliment!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us