Sound Problem on Receiver

Bronze Member
Username: Vivid

Post Number: 71
Hello There

I know right off the bat, nobody will have a good thing to say about a Pansat 2700 Clone. Understood. That's fine. However, I am not asking how bad it is, how I should get something else, or throw it in the garbage. I am asking an audio question about it?

On my Pansat 2700 Clone, which I bought in Jan,'07, it works great. Excellent picture, easy to use, works like a charm. Dish, Bell, Galaxy, etc.

However, the Audio is so Low? I have to turn it up so much to hear it. Even at that, while you hear everything fine then, it sounds like the sound is behind a wall? Hard to explain, but just not perfect.

Every FTA Reciever I ever had, had perfect sound. This is the first. Great receiver, love it, does everything I need it to do. JUst don't know why the sound is so low?

Any thoughts advice or help?

Thanks,

Sincerely,

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 188
Everbody here is going to tell you Viewsat Ultra....I would try a Magnum XV 3300....I got mine from Southcoast FTA on Ebay..He has them on now for $145 including shipping or use one of LK's approved sites.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9061
its a clone, it has inferior parts..thats very possibly why the sound sucks!

zulu, I agree, the maggie is a sweet receiver as is the Ulta too..

Username: Jjmg

Post Number: 10
The Pansat 2700 original has an audio control independent from the the TV audio control, I'm not sure about the clones. Check your remote and make sure the audio is turned all the way up on the receiver and then adjust the volume on your TV set. Good Luck.

Bronze Member
Username: Jjmg

Post Number: 11
I forgot to mention that to turn the receiver volume up you press right arrow. There should be a volume graphic in the upper right hand corner of the screen when you raise or lower it.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2433
John Paul : You might be able to compensate for the poor audio on the receiver, by turning up the sound on your TV.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9076
nalin...what a stupid reply!...LMAO...how about inserting hearing aids too..!

nalin U are dumber than dirt!...LMAO

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2435
LK: The psychopath. Stop following me. You have nothing to contribute here, so go somewhere else.

Silver Member
Username: Ong_tu

Post Number: 200
What kind of sound problem, jag? which output are you hooked up to, RF, s-video or AV? try using RF. sometimes the connector is loose, and it will get noise spots on the picture. so, check the connector, cable, and try on another output. Also try Jtagging the receiver thought that maybe it's a software issue and not a hardware issue (if you eliminated all the possibilities) So after you Jtag do a b-80 update.

Username: Gandoff

M A X F T A, Potville USA

Post Number: 7
his recever has a little lo sound u tell him to jtag it ong tu?
u are stupid bro but this guy is stupider if he dos it lol

Username: Nate40

Post Number: 4
We are all testers here and this is part of testing some receivers have higher quality than others we get These units play with them and some we like and some we dont - we find out very soon The money spent today will be forgotten tomorrow and you will only remember the quilaty of unit we have. I would move this receiver to a kids room,motorhome or somewhere where the sound wont bother you so much. Yes there are things you can do to improve the sound that may or may not work but why? You can get a good receiver and place it to your needs and play with the 2700
we all buy products that we are not pleased with in life and if learn to find the best use for stuff like this you will feel a little better
good luck on your next purchase I'm sure you will learn from this
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us