New Files

Bronze Member
Username: Dirkdeagle

Post Number: 37
download your new FTA Files

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 237
why do you think people would pay for a service that can be found on the web for free. I know you actually come to there house and fix the stb for them. hehehehe
hey find a free site there will be all the files and help that you need there.
I use
[link removed]
www.freedomfta.net
www.ftamorvex.com

all good sites and of course free.

Bronze Member
Username: Coolphat5k

Post Number: 11
Hey Eatfish, good to see ya. He is absolutely right Dirk, why would anyone need to pay for something that is free?

Username: Houston

Houston, TX United States

Post Number: 5
Hello everyone, I got new viewsat VS2000 Platinum/extreme out of the box (replacing REX1)can you all help me to set it up ?
Thank you
HOuston

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8787
No but www.totalfta.com can help U ...they are FREE and specialize in Viewsats...and have every file, bin, pgm, manual, tutorial, etc, u will need..

Silver Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 176
why pay
its the no time loose

without subscribtion
servers may be busy and you are down for some time

Gold Member

Post Number: 8791
why would anybody need to pay for something free...there are so many frr sites, that there is NEVER a need to pay or wait ...and keys , U can get right at home , without a site..

in the old DTV days, U had to pay and join a private site underground to get good subs, camid's, 3M's, and activations that wouldn't get hashed by DTV, once they became public...but with FTA, DN and bev cannot hash these bins which emaulate a sub card....all they do is play with the keys and screw with the autoroll, BIG DEAL...U don't need new bins every week..

and NOBODY should NOT rely on FTA for family TV, and should share a sub for guaranteed TV, and as a backup..

Gold Member

Post Number: 8792
why would anybody need to pay for something free...there are so many frr sites, that there is NEVER a need to pay or wait ...and keys , U can get right at home , without a site..

in the old DTV days, U had to pay and join a private site underground to get good subs, camid's, 3M's, and activations that wouldn't get hashed by DTV, once they became public...but with FTA, DN and bev cannot hash these bins which emaulate a sub card....all they do is play with the keys and screw with the autoroll, BIG DEAL...U don't need new bins every week..

and NOBODY should rely on FTA for family TV, and should share a sub for guaranteed TV, and as a backup ...FTA SHOULD BE YOUR BACKUP, and use it when U can, but don't expect it 100% of the time!

Bronze Member
Username: Spike52

Post Number: 25
LK your Bosox are on a roll!! Angels looked like S##t against Shill today. Go Pats

Gold Member

Post Number: 8800
Wake, Schilling, Popi, Papelbon, Manny, Dice K, and the rest, are my boys!...with some depth, they hopefully will stay the course, even AFTER the All Star break!...LOL...

I just repainted my driveway with the Pats and Sox logos...looks great!...all the neighbors love it, even the Tampa Bay fans and Dolphins fans around here..

Here's the last 2 Patriots mock draft choices..24th and 28th picks..

April 10 (24) Aaron Ross, CB, Texas...(28) Reggie Nelson, S, Florida

April 13 (24) Brandon Meriweather, S, Miami... (28) Justin Harrell, DE, Tennessee

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 415
Wake, Schilling, Popi, Papelbon, Manny, Dice K, and the rest, are my boys!...with some depth, they hopefully will stay the course, even AFTER the All Star break!...LOL...

I just repainted my driveway with the Pats and Sox logos...looks great!...all the neighbors love it, even the Tampa Bay fans and Dolphins fans around here..

Here's the last 2 Patriots mock draft choices..24th and 28th picks..

April 10 (24) Aaron Ross, CB, Texas...(28) Reggie Nelson, S, Florida

April 13 (24) Brandon Meriweather, S, Miami... (28) Justin Harrell, DE, Tennessee

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1732
Oh God ,another echo!

Bronze Member
Username: Spike52

Post Number: 26
LK, hearing rumors up here in snowy Foxboro that maybe trading up, keep you informed. Snowing like hell better off staying south!! Sox game rainout watching tigers and jays.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us