I am screwed - remote does not work

Bronze Member
Username: Supersuper

Post Number: 20
Hi,

Everything was working fine and was seeing all chanells.

I went to DSS tester and saw a neew bin for pansat 2500A and downloaded it.

When I powered up my box after that, I found a whole new interphase and my remote would not work...

Please help.

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 159
Check your batterys in remote......put back old bin.....If you come back here for help give all info. ie. bin sats antenna switch etc. Someone will help you.

Bronze Member
Username: Supersuper

Post Number: 21
Hi,

I have a pansat 2500a clone(lava 3200)
I loaded this file from dss tester.

The bin file I loaded is
Pansat 2500A_040730_224_api(N).bin.

Can some one tell me which is the last known safe bin file for clone's.

I swear I would never load any thing that does not say clone safe. I hate causing a problem for no reason

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 160
If you are DN use the 292 bin not T292

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 161
Yes use T292 You are a clone

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8710
1. Did you press the "STB" button first before trying to control the receiver? "STB" means set top box which is the standard industry term for receiver. It is the same function as pressing "TV" before operating the television or "VCR" before using the VCR.

2. Check the battery power and replace them if necessary. When you press the remote buttons, the power button will flash bright red if the power is good but will flash a dim red or none at all if the battery power is low or gone.

3. Reset the remote control by opening the battery compartment. Take one of the batteries and reverse its direction and place it back in the compartment. Press some of the buttons on the remote a couple of times and then, place the batteries back to their regular direction.

Bronze Member
Username: Grub

Post Number: 73
lol

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8711
this is the latest bin..

Pansat 2500 clone bin ..X-85BL_070304_292T.zip....4 Mar 07
[link removed]

why in the world would U load...Pansat 2500A_040730_224_api(N).bin....that bin is from 2004 (04)...July (07)....30th day (30)...SO THAT BIN IS FROM ALMOST 3 YEARS AGO!...in fact it is an original factory bin, which U should save for possible future use whenever U learn this hobby..

U need to learn MUCH...the date is in EVERY Pnasat and clone bin!...and ALL Clone 2500 bins end in "T", EXCEPT the factory bins..

Bronze Member
Username: Grub

Post Number: 74
lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us